1 of 38
Edmiston Newport RI
Finalist for six industry awards, STATE OF GRACE is the result of a winning collaboration with Ron Holland Design and the bespoke tailoring of Perini Navi to provide a high-performance world cruising contemporary sloop for an experienced yachtsman driven by cutting-edge sailing technology. The lifting keep allows the yacht to get much closer to shore in anchorages compared to other similar sized yachts.
Her aluminium hull and superstructure give a displacement of up to 220 tons, new generation Perini Navi captive reel winches hold 12 tons, rewinding 35 metres of sheets per minute. She comes complete with Southern Spars carbon Hybrid Modulus mast and boom, EC6+ carbon fibre rigging controlled from the trademark Perini hemi-spherical helm pod (all controllable by one person) and offers exceptional manoeuvrability.
STATE OF GRACE also comes with an outstanding worldwide reputation as a successful charter yacht, offering a new owner an established revenue stream if desired.
• Powerful sailing yacht
• Full beam Master Suite with full en suite and direct access to Gym room
• Accommodating 6 guests in 2 Queen size double cabins and 1 further convertible twin cabin with Pullman bed for a total capacity of 9 guests
• Fully equipped gym area with Technogym cross trainer, rowing machine, free weights and exercise bars
• Perini famed large and comfortable access to the sea via side retractable boarding ladder or large stern platform
• Tenders and an extensive array of toys come courtesy of a fold down transom revealing a large aft swim platform