1 of 47
Green Turtle Bay Yacht Sales
2011 Four Winns Vista 375 v375 with Axius and Seacore upgrades.
- Twin 377 Merc Mags 6.2l engines with Axius Joystick and Seacore upgrade (autopilot, auto heading, skyhook, etc. A very expensive upgrade option). Both engines have approx 235 hours each.
- Mercury DTS - digital throttle system with Smartcraft vesselview for engine monitoring, fuel burn, etc.
- Mercury quick flush system - used for flushing water system, and winterizing. (nice upgrade option)
- Raymarine Electronics - 9.5" MFD, Super HD radar, weather, seatalk, vhf, and sonar.- LED lights through out, and underwater LED lights.
- AC and Heat 12000btu
- All Seadek flooring installed through out.
- Buff and wax job done in May 2020
- Bottom paint job done in March 2020
- New AGM engine batteries just installed March 2021
- Kohler 5ECD genset with approx 71 hours.
This boat will top out at 42mph (gps confirmed), it's 38' long with a 12' beam, has 50 gallon fresh water tank with water heater w/ single head (shower/bathroom), 30 gallon holding tank, holds 230 gallons of fuel (115 each tank, can run 87 to 93 octane gasoline).
More Pics and Info coming soon.!
Shown by Appointment only