225.000 £ (264.518€) inkl. MwSt.
St Peter Port, Guernsey
2006 Seaward 35
An immaculate Seaward 35, maintained in excellent condition by her fastidious owner. Twin 315hp diesels give spectacular performance with surprising economy. A very complete cruising inventory leaves very little to add, legendary sea keeping and maintained regardless of cost. This superb craft is ideal for fast Channel cruising in safety and comfort. Complete with bow and stern thrusters and autopilot making single handed use as easy as it gets. Offered in full commission, a closer inspection is highly recommended.
Built in 2006 by Seaward marine Ltd. GRP hull and deck mouldings. Self draining aft deck version with duel electronic controls and helm. The underwater hull is copper coated and just recoated in February 2022.
- Pilot type rubber fendering and spray rails to hull
- Teak aft deck area and Treadmaster side decks.
- Internal oak joinery
- Alloy grounding legs
- Skylight hatches above helm seats
- Part 1 British registered
5 berths with fully sprung mattresses in owners cabin, double berth conversion in dinette and single berth in saloon. WC and shower compartments. Galley with diesel ceramic hob and 240v Panasonic microwave/grill/convection oven.Galley fridge and cold box in saloon.
- Cruisair Air conditioning
- Eberspacher Hydronic 5 hot water and central heating
- Built-in dehumidifier
- Electric toilet with 87liter black water tank
- Cream leather KAB suspension helm seats
- Avonite galley work tops
- Ivory Alcantara side and head linings
- 240v shore supply with hot water immersion heater and 6 socket ring main
- 318 litres fresh water capacity in two tanks.
2 x 315 hp Yanmar 6LP series 6 cylinder diesel engines fitted with Twin Disc IRM 63A 2.04:1 reduction hydraulic gearboxes driving 2 x 4 blade contra- rotating propellers on 1 3/4" diameter stainless steel shafts giving maximum speed of 25 knots. Twin cast bronze aerofoil rudders. Approx 978 engine running hours.
- Fischer Panda 3.8kw generator
- Humphree Interceptors
- Exhaust cooling water alarm system
- Stripper rope cutters
- 1450 litres fuel capacity in three keel tanks
- Fuel polishing system
- 440 Amp hours battery capacity in two 12v banks. AGM batteries
- Victron multi function battery monitor for each bank.
- Victron charger/inverter
- Automatic extinguishing system to engine room
- 2.8m Seago inflatable dinghy new 2020
- Outboard motor bracket in lazarette
- Torquedo Electric outboard new 2020
- Seago 4 person offshore liferaft (2021) valise model
- Cruise Command electronic controls controls instead of standard Morse controls
- All round stainless safety rail with access gates
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.