1 of 18
Network Yacht Brokers - Lefkas
+30 6945 347 870
This beautiful steel ketch has been kept in excellent condition throughout.
She is a boat which blends style and tradition.
Spacious and comfortable with 3 double cabins and large saloon.
Current owners have reluctantly decided to sell due to work commitments.
She sails well and is easily handled by a couple. She might be an ideal proposition as a charter or dive boat.
Yacht is currently ashore ready for launch and ready to sail away
She is a very comfortable and spacious yacht
* 3 double cabins with en suite toilet/ showers
* Raised saloon / dining area
* Walk through engine room
* Aft workshop / equip area
Large spacious forward deck and coach roof ideal for sunbathing & relaxing
Huge aft deck includes dining area 6 persons in comfort and more on raised area.
Teak and stainless steel passerelle on the stern and elaborate stainless steel and teak
boarding ladder /swim platform on the port side provides comfortable and safe access.
Wheel house/ raised saloon includes a galley / drinks area aft stb and interior helm position
comfortable seating / dining to port
Bosch Gormet commercial size microwave, 4 Burner hob, Bosch Gormet oven and grill
Going forward there are 2 double cabins one port and one to starboard
Master suite in forward cabin.
Water Tanks: 2 x 2000 litres
* Number of main engines - 1
* Engine manufacturer - MAN Turbo
* Main engine power - 150 hp
* Main engine fuel - Diesel
* Top Speed 10 Knts
* Cruise speed 6.8 Kts
* Main engine hours - 11,760
Built in Turkey, Mastori Boatyard
Built to RCD spec and certified
Superstruture : Plywood /teak
Deck :Teak (Good condition)
* Generator model - Deutz 12 kva
* Domestic battery
* Battery charger 100 amp & 60 amp
* Inverter - 3500W-2200W-400W
* Autopilot - Simrad (Hydraulic)
* GPS - Simrad
* VHF radio - Simrad RT64
* Speed/log - Simrad
* Radar - Simrad CX34
*wheel house and aft deck hydraulic steering
* Liferaft - 1 x 8 man
* Primary anchor - Danforth 55 kgs
* Secondary anchor - 2 x Danforth
* Primary winches - Hydraulic
RIG & SAILS
* Mast construction - Steel
* Furling Genoa
Chart Plotter: Simrad CX 34
GPS: MLR FX312
Autopilot: Simrad AP16
Echo Sounder: Simrad
Winches: 4 manual
Boarding ladders Portside and Stern
Joker 4 man needs to be replaced
6 hp Yamaha outboard
Bowthruster to be used with generator
Air Conditioning used with generator