1 of 77
THOMAS YACHT - Thomas Yacht
Superbly kept bluewater cruiser, seasonally sailed on the coast of Maine. Continued updates including power, she is kept in heated indoor storage in the winter. So many wonderful features in this boat including a 75 Hp 2005 Yanmar with only 1,115 hours! She is also equipped with a bow thruster, Espar heater, air conditioning, Generator, etc... This is a very special boat that has seen an "open checkbook" for care and maintenance. If you appreciate care and quality wait till you see her!
The electrical panel is incredibly neat and tidy, if you appreciate and understand the importance of a organized electrical system, your going to love it!
· Electrical system totally overhauled in 2003
· Battery Management: Mastervolt Power System Control Panel
· Battery Charger: Mastervolt 12/80-2, 3 stage battery charger;
· Inverter: Mastervolt SINE 12/2000 inverter;
· Alternator: Balmar 90-Series, 90/100 high output alternator -100 amp
· Voltage Regulator: Balmar ARS-4 multi-stage voltage regulator
· Battery Isolator: Balmar Duocharger – start / house battery isolator;
· Electrical Panel: Custom AC / DC electrical panel by Ocean Pursuits
22 DC circuit breakers, 13 AC circuit breakers; digital gauges.
· 50 Amp shore power AC service (with adaptor for 30 amp cord).
· House Bank: Three (3), Lifeline GPL – 4DL, AGM Deep Cycle @ 210 Ah each. Total capacity 630Ah. L-Blade Terminals (2021)
· Starting Battery: Single (1), Lifeline GPL 31T, AGM; for Engine and Generator start. 1,150 CCA, 105Ah capacity. (2021)
· Emergency Start: Parallel system using house bank for starting.
· All batteries new Spring 2021.
· Custom, double spreader, aluminum spar with in mast electric furling by Hood Yacht Systems. Stowaway control box rebuilt 2004, furling motor replaced 2010. Fwd chain plate inspected in 2011.
· Mast height is 53’6” above top of cabin. Height above water – 61’
· Lensref Radar Reflector mounted on mast
· Hood boom with upgraded gooseneck, Harken track and outhaul car
· Navtec continuous stainless Rod Rigging
· Navtec insulated backstay with SSB ground plate – (replaced 2003)
· Navtec, System V hydraulic panel and vang,(no topping lift required)
Vang rebuilt and seals replaced 2021.
· Harken furlers for jib and staysail
· Running backstays (used with staysail)
· Two, Lewmar #55 CST Primary sheet winches
· One, Lewmar #40 CST Staysail winch
· One, Harken #40 CST, Electric, Staysail / jib furling line winch
· One, Lewmar #48 CST, Main Sheet and Outhaul winch
· Two, Lewmar #43 CST Halyard Winches on mast
· Main: Soft NorLam, 7.0 oz, Furling Main (437sq ft) by North
§ Soft NorLam, 7.0 oz, 115% No. 2 Genoa (556 sq ft) by North Sails (2005).
§ Dacron, 7.62 oz, 95% “Blade” jib, (419.34 sq ft) by Quantum Sails (2003)
§ Dacron 130% furling jib by Hood Sails (?)
· Staysail: NorDac NSP Premium, (Dacron), 7.5 oz, 0.63% Furling
Staysail (315.35 sq ft) by North Sails (2005)
· Spinnaker: G-AP3 NorLon 75, (Nylon), Gennaker with Snuffer
by North Sails(2005)
· Running Rigging: Mainsheet, Outhaul, Genoa Sheets, Spinnaker Sheets, Preventer new 2005
· All sails cleaned and re-stitched yearly by North Sails Freeport.
· Custom mast holding all antennas (ex radar) mounted at stern.
· Furuno, BBW GP-320B, GPS 12-channel WAAS GPS receiver
· Two, Furuno NAVnet Vx2 displays; 1834C/NT Color LCD Radar / Plotter - 10.4” TFT, LCD Color Display, units mounted at Nav station and in the cockpit, interfaced via a BBWX2 4-port Ethernet Hub. (2011)
· Plotter data via C-Map NT Max SD card (# M022).
· Furuno 4kw, 36m, 24” Radome on mast – SS Kato Marine mount
· Furuno GP 7000, 7” Color LCD GPS/ WAAS plotter at helm, data via C-Map NT Max SD card (# M026), Furuno GPA-017, 12 channel GPS receiver (2010)
· Furuno RD30 display at Nav station – Displays Navigation data from GP 7000 via NEMA 0183
· PC serial cable at nav station for PC charting program. Data via NEMA 0183 from GP 7000.
· Furuno Fax-30, Weather Facsimile / Navtex Receiver (Furuno FAX-5 Preamp antenna)
· Furuno BBWX2 Sirius Satellite Weather receiver (Shakespeare SRA-40 antenna)
· Simrad / Robinson Autopilot: AP22 Control Head; RPU 160 Drive Unit (Electric / Hydraulic Linear Drive); RFC35R Rate Compass, R3000X Remote control. (2003)
· Two AP22 Control Heads - at Nav station and helm
· One Simrad IS15 wind display and two IS20 displays (Speed, Depth and Wind) at helm, mounted in NavPod, 131 RA modual.
· Simrad IS15 Combi repeater display at Nav station, interfaced with NAVnet Vx2 displays via Ethernet Hub
· Globalstar Satellite Phone, fixed mount with antenna on stern antenna mast and privacy handset (inactive)
· Standard Horizon Intrepid + GX 1270S VHF radio at nav station with ram mike in cockpit, antenna is on mast head
· Furuno FM-3000 VHF radio in cockpit, using Icom HM 127B “Command Mike”, with separate antenna on stern antenna mast
· Wireless booster for cell phone with antenna on stern antenna mast
· Clarion CMAS-2, M5675 Stereo System, FM antenna on mast
· ACR Global Fix 406 EPIRB
· Custom AC / DC electrical panel by Ocean Pursuits, with digital amp and volt gauges for both AC and DC circuits.
· Floscan fuel consumption gauge; fuel tank gauge; bilge pump switches and AC power source selector (Generator / Shore Power).
· Generator control switches (start, stop, preheat)
· Generator panel with temperature, oil pressure, volt meter and hour meter and duplicate control switches.
· Large chart table with room for PC and storage for dozens of charts
· Book rack, drawers and storage lockers. Swing out seat.
· Forward cabin: Offset double berth to port with filler. Custom 6” folding mattress by Portland Mattress. A hanging locker, additional drawers, two opening ports, and an overhead hatch. There are outlets for AC and forced hot air heat. 12v Fan
· Main Cabin: Pull out settee berth to starboard, U shaped settee to port with custom folding table, Lockers and book shelves; Outlets for forced hot air and AC
· Aft Cabin: Double berth, hanging locker and chest of drawers. Two opening ports and an overhead hatch. Outlet for AC and forced hot air heat, separate 9,000 BTU AC compressor, 12v Fan
Main Salon Features
· Starboard setee pulls out to make large single berth
· Three opening overhead hatches, 3 opening ports, and two dorades, all with insect screens
· Marine Air, 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner, new digital controls (2016)
· Toshiba flat panel digital, HD TV, Glomax antenna on mast
· Stereo system, speakers in cabin and cockpit, FM antenna on mast
· Espar, diesel fired, forced hot air cabin heater, 4 outlets
· Custom folding salon table, folds to 1/3 size
· Dark green Ultra suede fabric, custom cushions
· Dark green Ultra suede mast cover
· Curtins on all windows
· Custom liquor cabinet to port
· Custom racks for wine and cocktail glasses
The galley is open to the salon, it has a VERY open feeling and is absolutely stunning!
· Balmar Mariner 3 burner LPG stove with oven
· Two, 20lb aluminum propane tanks with OPD valves
· LPG Solenoid control valve with indicator light in galley
· New propane line to stove and solenoid at tank (2016)
· GE Microwave
· Separate freezer / refrigerator compartments
· Sea Frost 115v compressor – (runs off generator or shore power), new 2004
· Sea Frost engine drive compressor with timer control in galley
· Freezer compartment: Top loading, with two dual circuit holding plates cooled via the 115v compressor or the engine drive compressor.
· Refrigerator compartment is cooled by bleed-over from freezer. It is top as well as front loading. Divided by 3 shelves.
· Sea Frost digital temperature display and controls for refrigerator and freezer
· 12v Fan
· Double SS sinks
· Custom swing-up counter extension
· Seagull IV X-1F water purification system with separate spigot
· Custom racks for glasses and mugs. Spice racks.
· Control switch for Espar diesel fired forced hot air heater
· New Pex water lines and 10” YMAT canister water filter (2017)
Very roomy head with separate shower stall, this is a NO ODOR boat!
· Tecma electric flush head. Uses either fresh or salt water for flush(a huge plus!)
· “Y” valve system for direct overboard discharge or to holding tank
· 25 gal holding tank with Sealand Tankwatch and Pumpout system
· On deck pump-out for holding tank.
· Separate FRP molded shower stall, single lever hot / cold mixer
· Outlet for Espar hot air heater
· One opening hatch, one opening port, and two dorades
· Sidepower SP95T bow thruster (8 hp) with joystick control at helm, new in 2004. Thruster prop upgraded to 5 blade “Q-Prop” (2013)
· Two automatic Halotron fire extinguishers in engine compartment
· Three, 5lb Kidde “Halotron 1” fire extinguishers
· Two electric bilge pumps, one hi-capacity
· One manual bilge pump in cockpit
· Fresh water wash down on deck
· Custom Kato Marine davits for dingy (2009)
· Custom antenna mast at stern with attached lift for dingy motor
· Custom teak dingy motor mount
· Custom S/S mount on cabin to store 10’ Avon Rib Lite or kayak
· Mount for 6 person Switlick Liferaft – MOUNT ONLY, NO LIFERAFT
· MOM 9, man overboard rescue modual, inspected yearly.
· Custom Stamiod dodger with rear and side grab bars
· Custom bimini with connector to dodger and side curtins
· Custom cockpit cushions (new 2003)
· Custom dodger over galley hatch
· Custom screened dodger for forward hatch
· Custom covers for windlass, outboard motor, binnacle and wheel, NavNet display and hatches
· Custom all teak dorades (rebuilt 2021), with screens, can be closed off inside cabin via custom plates.
· Hull repainted with Aristo Blue Awlgrip (G5003) in 2004
· Bottom striped and painted with Micron 66 (Green)
· Heavy duty varnished teak rub rail with s/s striker
· Second set of midship docking cleats P & S
· Emergency engine starting switch (if broken or lost key)
· Parallel engine starting system (uses house bank)
· Epoxy barrier coated bottom
· Fresh water hot / cold shower in cockpit
· Extra thick foam mattresses in aft cabin
· Custom (Portland Mattress) 6” folding mattress in forward cabin (2016)
· Three piece teak companionway hatch boards
· Plexiglass (1 piece) companionway hatch board (2)
· Foam hull insulation
· Screens for companionway, all hatches, all opening ports and all dorades
· Dock lines, fenders, boathook and lifejackets
· Sunscreens for fixed cabin windows
· New SS lifelines installed (no vinal) 2017