New Never Used! Trailer with upgrades, Quantum Fusion Race Jib, Class Main on Slugs with boom kicker, Cruising A3 Kite, 12" B&G Zeus 3 Plotter on swing arm, 2 B&G Tritons mounted, Cushions, Solar Panel for charging batteries, VC 17 over interprotect bottom, and more!
Currently inside our showroom for storage
Call Tim Finkle at 860-917-5416 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Composite hull and deck of GRP balsa sandwich, additional reinforcing by way of unidirectional and bidirectional laminate.
• Vinylester resin and ISO NPG gelcoat of the hull are guaranteed for 5 years against osmosis. The bulkheads absorb the loads of the shrouds and mast compression.
• The mast step loads are spread through an aluminum frame fastened to the main bulkhead.
• The keel is fabricated from lead and antimony. It is faired with an epoxy finish. The keel is secured by way of stainless steel bolts to an integral hull sump.
• The hull is reinforced by various molded stringers.
• Reinforced FRP rudder on transom with stainless steel fittings.
• Non slip finish to all horizontal deck surfaces in white.
• Molded toe-rail forward.
• Low transom suitable for direct mounting of a 3 or 4 hp outboard.
• Large modern cockpit with molded foot braces on centerline.
• Stainless steel forestay attachment plate.
• Stainless steel pulpit single lifeline.
• “U” bolt on the foredeck.
• Stainless steel chain plates for cap shrouds, lower, shrouds and backstay.
• Opening hatch (420 x 420 mm) mounted on cabin trunk forward of mast.
• Two black anodized jib T tracks with cars.
• Swivel mounted boomvang jamming cleat on each side of the coach roof.
• Mainsheet traveler with coaming mounted (2:1) control line, cleats.
• Swivel mounted mainsheet (5:1) jamming cleat and ratchet block on cockpit sole.
• Jamming cleats and feed blocks for backstay adjustment (4:1) led forward in cockpit to port and starboard.
• Two Lewmar 30:1 primary winches with cam cleats.
• Internal spinnaker bowsprit launching line aft through fairleads inside the cabin to exit the aft face of the cabin trunk to a cam cleat.
• Bullseye fairleads to lead roller furler control line (port with cam cleat) and tack line (starboard) aft to cockpit side mounted clutch.
• Composite tiller, finished in white gelcoat, with tiller extension.
• Spinnaker sheet blocks at aft and forward end of the cockpit.
• Two stern pulpits.
• Single continuous lifeline.
• One fixed cabin window on each side of coach roof.
• GRP main sliding hatch with Plexiglas one piece offshore drop board.
• One winch handle.
Spars & Standing Rigging
• Anodized AG+ aluminum mast and boom.
• Profurl R250 jib roller furler.
• Two pairs of spreaders swept aft 20 degrees.
• Masthead tri-color navigation light.
• Stainless steel wire standing rigging with turnbuckle adjusters.
• Backstay with adjustment tackle led to either side of the cockpit.
• Outhaul (6:1) led inside boom.
• Retractable, clearcoat carbon bowsprit, controlled from cockpit.
• Boomvang line with blocks (12:1).
• One Dyneema main halyard with shackle.
• One Dyneema jib halyard (no shackle).
• One spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
• Two spinnaker sheets.
• One continuous jib sheet.
• One spinnaker tack line.
• One backstay line.
• One cunningham line.
• Removable cabin sole.
• Molded settee berths with access to storage below.
• Large forward V-berth platform with two access panels above mast step.
• Large and removable molded step permitting an outboard engine and cooler to be stored aft.
• Crane lifting bar integral to keel bolt system.
• Interior reading light.
• Electrical panel
• 12 volt Battery with battery box.
J/80 Fall Package, FOB Bristol, RI
Hull & Deck Color White
AG+ Racing Mast & Boom
Lewmar #30 Winches with Harken Deck Hardware Package
Profurl R250 Roller Furling System
Triad Galvanized Double Axle Trailer
Companionway Spinnaker Launch Bag
Safety Gear Package from West Marine – Anchor, Chain & Rode, Bucket, Bilge Pump, First Aid Kit, Two Fenders, Two Docklines
VC17 over Interprotect Epoxy Primer
Quantum 2020 Class Sails, Main with slugs, Quantum Fusion Black Race Jib, A3 Asymmetrical Spinnaker
Lazy Jacks Installed
Mainsail Cover with J/80 Logo and cut outs for the lazy jacks
Solar Panel Mat with 12V outlet
Folding Dock Cleats mounted
Interior Blue Custom Cushions
B&G Electronics include a 12" Zeus 3 Chartplotter on a RAM swing mount in companionway, 2 Triton Displays installed in aft side of coach roof, Wireless/Solar Wind Instrument
Galvanized Dual Axle Trailer with Bow Stop and Ladder, Forward Mast Post, 2 rear jacks, LED lights, Ratchet Straps