2016 Beneteau First ASA 22
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Perfect for New Sailors!
- Annapolis, MD
- GFK (Fiberglas)
New to sailing? Looking for a small racing sailboat that is easy to sail and maintain? ASA sailing instructors have teamed up with Beneteau to create a boat that is as fun to sail as it is easy to look at!
- SIMPLICITY: Multi-purpose winches and jammers.
- PERFORMANCE: A low center of gravity and twin rudders provide feedback plus a swing keel offers added stability.
- COMFORT: An extended cockpit provides room for an instructor and four students.
- SAFETY: Lifelines for all hands, a self-bailing cockpit, and positive floatation.
Contact our team of expert brokers anytime! We've been trusted by sailboat buyers since 1953.
Annapolis Yacht Sales & Services
Please contact Master User at (410) 267-8181
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Stock Boat (BAM)
Länge über alles: 21 ft 0 in
Breite: 8 ft 2 in
L.W.L.: 19 ft 8 in
Tiefgang min.: 2 ft 4 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 11 in
Verdrängung: 2729 lbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.