Please contact Scott F. Layton for further information and to schedule a showing.
Mobile: (207) 701-1235
Please contact Scott Layton at 207-236-4378 x 208
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Sabre Yachts
Designer: Sabre Design Team-Kevin Burns
Flagge: United States
Länge über alles: 52 ft 3 in
Breite: 15 ft 4 in
Tiefgang min.: 4 ft 1 in
Tiefgang max.: 4 ft 1 in
Verdrängung: 37500 lbs Halb beladen
Brückenhöhe: 14 ft 2 in
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 6 in
Gesamtleistung: 1100 HP
Marke des Motors: Cummins
Motortyp: QSC 8.3
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Pod Drive
Motorleistung: 550 HP
Marke des Motors: Cummins
Motortyp: QSC 8.3
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Pod Drive
Motorleistung: 550 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 27 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 32 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: 1 Plastik (160 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 2 Plastik (520 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 Plastik (70 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 3
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
Design and Performance
As an early adopter of pod drive systems, Sabre Yachts has a clear understanding of how these revolutionary drives can best be used to increase efficiency, maximize ease of operation and owner confidence. The all-new Sabre 48 Salon Express is our fifth pod driven model and she takes full advantage of this technology in both her performance and in her interior accommodation plan.
The 48's traditional exterior profile belies the contemporary performances of her vee-hull. She cruises at 27 knots and at wide open throttle she'll attain more than 32 knots. With the Zeus pod drive system, turns at speed are as exciting as they are in a fine sports car but perhaps even more exhilarating is the quiet that one experiences at cruise speeds. Less than 75 Dba makes her one of the quietest motoryachts available today. The joystick and Skyhook operations give every Captain the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances.
Her raised cockpit sole brings together the social aspects of the cockpit and main salon and the aft end of the house opens up fully to connect the spaces. Her main salon offers ample seating surfaces for entertaining or simply relaxing to read or enjoy the standard entertainment systems. While underway the raised settee to port of the Stidd helm chair is a perfect place for the crew to enjoy the ride. And when docking, a standard side deck door serves her helmsman and crew, well. The two cabin, two head layout is supplemented by a living space forward of the engine room, accessed through the salon sole.
Hull Shape and Construction
- Deep “V” Planing hull design
- 14º deadrise at the transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester backup resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with the molded-in anti-skid surface. - Hull side rubbing strakes.
- White PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe.
Propulsion and Mechanical
- Twin Cummins QSC 8.3 550 hp electronic, fresh water-cooled engines with Zeus 3800 pod drives, with integrated steering and trim
- Cummins electronic controls and Smartcraft display
- Joy stick for low speed maneuvering
- Triple windshield wipers with washers
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- Zeus automatic trim tab system
- Anchor windlass with rope/chain gipsy
- 120A, 12V alternators each engine
- (2) Exhaust by-pass mufflers
- Engine room blower
- Engine room vent ducts
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar face foam noise barrier.
I am not aware of any other vessel with a mid-ship stateroom for the owners. There should be more. It is absolutely the best use of space, being the widest part of the boat. It creates a true walk around queen with ample storage and great access to the private head and shower as well as just opposite the galley for the midnight snack. Between the overhead hatch, side deck ports, reading lights and dimmable recessed lighting the cabin feels open and warm. It gives you an easy adjustment to living aboard without sacrifice.
- Island berth athwartship layout with 9” foam mattress and aminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight overhead board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Sliding door to master head compartment.
Guardian's forward cabin has the custom berth the converts from a walk around queen to two singles. With it's own air conditioning zone, flatscreen TV, private head this is a true luxury stateroom.
- Spacious island berth, with 6” mattress and laminated trim
- Cherry hull ceilings
- Drawers under berth
- A/C return grille beside
- Storage lockers, drawers, and shelves
- Teak and holly sole
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Private access to the forward head and shower
Entering from the aft deck through the glass bi-fold door, you notice how accommodating Guardian's salon is. You could easily entertain six or seven guest for drinks and snacks. Dinner around the gorgeous high gloss cherry and birds eye maple table would be best with four, but you could slide in a fifth. You have 360 degree views, but blinds for all surrounding window when you want your privacy. Covers for the front three windows. You even have a large skylight for the star gazing. Between the elegant runner, teak and holly sole, leather cushions and all the satin varnished cherry, you will feel warm and at home. With the comforts of air conditioning the Fusion stereo and extra cushion you have no need to leave until you feel like cruising to a new harbor.
The galley in located just down the stairs from the helm station across from the owners' cabin. Like the rest of the boat there is light coming from everywhere. With the overhead hatch and opening ports bringin in fresh air is a snap. The elegant runner keeps your feet stable on the teak and holly sole as you prepare cocktails or dinner.
- Custom marble countertop
- Stainless steel sink and faucet
- Cuisinart Convection microwave oven and grill
- Ceramic two burner cook top
- Stainless steel Isotherm fridge with freezer compartment
- Ample outboard cubbies and lower drawers in galley lockers. All with locking chrome hardware.
- Fixed deadlight in hull over galley counter
- Two opening stainless steel portlight over galley
Guardian's electronic package was upgraded from the Sabre stock package to give you the very best in navigation, safety and entertainment.
- Twin Garmin 8215 Touch Screen Multi-function Displays
- Garmin 8000 Open array radar
- Dual Garmin VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- Two Handheld Uniden VHF
- Precision Pilot with Skyhook
- Fusion stereo with multiple speakers and three zones
- 50 Amp shore power cord with cord reel
- Galvanic isolator
- Illuminated circuit breaker panel at galley steps
- 120v outlets throughout interior and in engine room
- Galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
- (2) Group 31 AGM Dedicated engine start batteries
- (3) Group 4D AGM house batteries
- LED overhead and reading lights
- 60 Amp 3-bank battery charger
- Tinned wire used throughout
- Polyethylene 160usg. water tank
- 20usg stainless steel hot water tank
- Stainless sink in galley
- Vessel sink in head
- Fresh water flush MSD w/holding tank and macerator
- Shower stall in head with tempered glass door
- Solid surface material and galley and head countertops
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings
- (3) bilge pumps with high water alarms
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system
- (8) 12-inch Stainless steel cleats (2 fwd, 4 mid ship, 2 in aft cockpit)
- (1) 10-inch Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off
- (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward
- (2) Stainless steel bollard style mooring cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12-inch cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44lb CQR or Delta anchor and lunch hook
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type
- Flag staff and socket
- Burgee staff on bow pulpit
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights
- Teak toe rails
- Teak cabin side eye-brow
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” medallion
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
- Life jackets
- First Aid Kit
- Wooden plugs for thru-hulls
- Two Stidd 500N fixed height mounted on a cabinet. Cabinet top is Hi-Gloss finish. Stidd seats slide fore/aft. Set in 2" aft of the standard pedestal location. Underside of Stidd seat frame is 28" above sole.
- Stidd foot rests installed on the forward face of the cabinet.
- Cabinet under seats to has Vitrifrigo icemaker.
- Longer settee built to end at box under Stidds.
- Custom Pebble Ivory color on Oceanair Blinds
- SS cup holder installed outboard of mate seat (port) on window edge.
- Added single SS cup holder outboard of joystick
- Ultraleather upholstery in main salon
- Increased two salon armrests another 4'' in height on both settee
- Installed a fixed fiddle on forward end of nav desk the same length and location as hinge on forward end of cover.
- Added another fixed fiddle between the chart and TV covers 32" length. Fiddle ends at the end of the nav. desk cover.
- Notched cover aft and outboard for opening and for wires to pass through, no thumbhole.
- Added an additional cherry drop in box on port side of helm pod face above standard helm drop in box.
- Additional rectangular box with inside opening 6H"x8W"x10D". Enough room left below the box for Fusion 700 stereo.
- Installed a 29" TV with separate DVD in Master Stateroom.
- Installed TV 47" from cabin sole.
- Installed a tall mirror recessed (no frame) into the bulkhead behind master head Shoji door
- Sandalwood Corian counter with radius and Corian Cameo White undermount sink in owner head in lieu of cherry counter and vessel sink with vessel faucet.
- Added 3" Sandalwood fiddle behind sink.
- Forward head cabinet is 1/2 fully open and the other 1/2 has shelf with fiddle
- Scissor berth forward
- Installed second cherry towel rack on inside of door, location 10'' below top of door
- Added two 12" stern cleats on coaming cap behind cockpit seat backrest, one on either side of the center rail stanchion.
- Installed chafe guards.
- Installed Skene chocks to forward cleats
- Installed 24" rub strakes at the 4 midship cleats. The strakes notched around the cleat bases.
- Installed fresh water spigot in engine room
- Built shelf above house battery bank with fiddles on all four sides, rubber material base. Shelf made removeable.
- Configure the galley air conditioning system to be forward salon system. Increase size to 16K BTU.
- Added supply grille to top of chart table and to galley and crew quarters.
- Control panel is mounted in standard location in the galley
- Relocated windshield washer fluid to more accessible location in engine room near water heater and water pump on the bulkhead.
- Installed 120VAC outlet inside chart storage locker. Outlet location to aft and outboard
- Installed 120VAC outlet outboard of washer/dryer cabinet in crew quarters
- Separate dimmer switch for cockpit overhead lights.
- Installed 12V/USB charger centers at head of owners’ berth, both sides of shelf
- Installed 12V/USB charger centers at head of forward berth, both sides of shelf
- Installed 12V/USB charger centers in crew quarters inboard of the washer/dryer near the shelf
Installed Splendide combo washer/dryer with half bureau enclosed with cherry cubby. Washer/Dryer sits down on FRP and inboard next to berth. Cherry top over washer/dryer extends inboard to become top of bureau. Mirror above washer/dryer and bureau.
- Custom 9" Box top Latex Mattress in Owners and Guest Stateroom
- Custom Decor Package including all bedding, rugs, pillows and decorative items
- Canvas package with windshield covers and exterior seat covers
- Electronics Package--Includes (2) Garmin 8215 MFD with open array radar, sounder, GPS, VHF, AIS, SAT TV with three receivers, dummy dome for balance, Fusion Stereo and speakers, three zones
- New wine cooler
- New custom built cockpit table with table cover
- 500 engine service on both engines
- Cleaned and regasketd both heat exchangers
- Regasket both exhaust elbows
- New belts on both engines
- New oil hoses on both turbos
- Two new hydraulic rams for Freedom Lift
- Cleaned and serviced all air conditioner evaporators
- Two painting in the staterooms
- Personal items
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Dieser Preis beruht auf dem heutigen Währungs-Wechselkurs.