A MUST SEE!
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 50DS is all about innovative design combining comfort and functionality. Featuring spacious wood teak cockpit with modern teak decks. Teak meticulously maintained, cleaned and varnished yearly.
This three cabin, two head layout features the owners cabin forward with private head and separate shower stall. The two aft cabins have double berths and large storage compartments along hull.
Recent improvements include both electric heads in 2019, prop reconditioned 2020, Genoa sunbrella suncover 2020, and yearly full service maintenance, waxing, painting, etc.
Upgraded package includes:
- Furling mainsail
- Furling genoa
- Teak cockpit
- Teak decks
- Wood cockpit table with cover
- Deluxe saloon table
- 2 electric genoa winches, 1 coachroof electric winch
- Bow thruster
- Two Air conditioners
- 2nd windlass control at helm
- Cockpit dodger, bimini, connector and custom cockpit cushions
- Radar scanner 4kw digital
- 2 Raymarine i70 MFD, ST-6002 SPX-30 core pack autopilot, E 125 Chartplotter/GPS in cockpit
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Designer: B. Briand / V. Garroni
Länge über alles: 49 ft 5 in
Breite: 14 ft 9 in
L.W.L.: 43 ft 1 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 7 in
Trokengewicht: 29541 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 75 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Sail drive
Motorleistung: 75 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (162 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (63 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (22 Gallonen)
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
Keel Type: Shoal Draft : 5ft 7in
Manufacturer Provided Description
Benefiting from both contemporary interior design by Philippe Briand and a spacious cockpit and stylish deck design by Garroni Design, the Sun Odyssey 50DS delivers comfort and style unmatched by the competition.
Inside, a light and airy feel reigns. Visibility is enhanced by the wrap-around Deck Saloon windows and the elongated hull ports. The interior layout of the Sun Odyssey 50DS offers a great deal of flexibility with an owners cabin aft or forward.
The impressive list of standard equipped includes a furling mainsail, long Harken traveller, double anchor rollers with powerful anchor windlass, forward sail locker, dedicated liferaft storage and room for lots of optional equipment.
North American Cruising Pack
Upgraded Package Includes:
- 12v compressor for freezer
- Additional battery
- 60A Battery Charger
- Bose speakers in salon
- cockpit speakers
- 3 burner stove with oven & grill
- LED Nav lights.
Three cabin, 2 head layout with owners cabin forward and 2 aft cabins. Galley portside with 3 burner propane stove and oven, Vertical SS refrigerator, double sink, 12v compressor for freezer, 110v microwave. Deluxe folding saloon table with storage. Oversized hull ports provide excellent visibility from the saloon, with all deck saloon windows having pleated pull-down shades for privacy. Forward and aft heads have electric flush toilets (replaced 2019), separate shower stall in owners head.
Equipment and Running Gear
Teak side decks and cockpit, wood cockpit table with cover, Folding prop reconditioned 2020, custom Fairclough winter cover, custom cockpit cushions, Cockpit dodger and bimini with connector. Sunbrella suncover (Genoa) replaced 2020. Anchor & line, anchor well. Hull Rub Rail, Bow Rail, Double Life Lines with Boarding Gates, Split Stern Rail with Gate to large swim platform.
Three Cabin, Two Head Layout
Forward owners cabin with central berth
- Double berth
- Cushioned seat
- Storage under berth
- Large hanging locker
- Vanity in forward cabin with fold-down leather-lined tablette, light and mirror
- Desk/vanity in forward cabin with storage, light, mirror and seat
- Wood and white upholstered panels along hull
- Storage lockers along hull sides with gas lifters and indirect lighting underneath
- Private forward owners head compartment with stainless steel sink, separate shower with folding plexiglass door, mirrors, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, storage cabinet above sink, shower sump with grate and foot switch operated electric drainage pump
Twin aft cabins
- Double berths
- Storage compartments along hull with indirect lighting underneath and closed hanging lockers
- Wood and white upholstered panels along hull
- Head compartment accessible from saloon or aft cabin with stainless steel sink, shower, mirrors, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket and shower sump with grate and foot switch operated electric drainage pump
Navigation station full-function with general electrical panel
- Forward-facing navigation desk with nav seat and storage underneath
- Navigation desk with roll-away top and pass-through for pugs to facilitate the use of a laptop computer
- Leather-wrapped stainless steel handrail and leather-lined pen holder
Saloon with u-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seating area
- Saloon dining table with fiddles, removable pedestal legs
- Storage cabinets along hull
- Lounge seating to port
- 2 removable storage bins located under floorboards
- Companionway made of laminate and solid wood trim with curved, hinged for access to engine, leather-wrapped handrails to either side
2 Raymarine i70 MFD, Wind speed and direction , depth, ST-6002 SPX-30 autopilot, E125 Chartplotter/gps, Radar, Horizon VHF, Stereo with cockpit and salon speakers, LED Nav lights
Furling mast system: Furling Mainsail, Furling genoa
2 electric genoa winches
1 coachroof electric winch
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Dieser Preis beruht auf dem heutigen Währungs-Wechselkurs.