SPECIFICATIONS Length 18m (56.0’) Beam 10m (31.0') Draft 2m (4.1') Fuel Tank 2x / 650 Litres / 169 US Gallon Water Tank 4x / 240 Litres / 62 US Gallon Black water tank 4x / 73 Litres / 19 US Gallon Weight 30 Tons / 66120 Lbs
- Fresh water : 4 fresh water tanks – 960 L (254 US Gal) total under cabin floors. Fresh water circuit with 2 x 24V pressure pumps (located in engine compartments). 2 x 40 L (10,56 US Gal) electric water heaters 220V/engine exchanger. 1 transom shower (hot/cold) on starboard transom. 2 water fillers on deck.
- Grey water :
- Shower and washbasin drain to grey water collection box automatic pump out with float switch
- Galley and cockpit sinks drain directly overboard.
- Black water :
- 1 holding tank per toilet (73L / 19USGal) with deck pump out or gravity drain to sea.
- Electric fresh water toilet in all heads.
- Bilge pump system :
- Self bailing cockpit following EC regulation.
- 1 bilge pump with auto float switch and manual override + bilge level alarm in each hull.
- 1 manual bilge pump for use from the cockpit.
- 1 bilge pump in each engine room with auto float switch.
MECHANICAL Number of engine 2 Engine Manufacturer Yanmar Year 2011 Engine Model 4JH4-HTE Engine HP 110 Drive Shaft line Fuel Diesel Hours of running 2500 Hours Max speed 12 Knots Cruising speed 10 Knots Number of generator 1 Generator Manufacturer Onan / 2011 Model 220V / 50HZ Power 18 Kva Hours of running 5500 Hours Watermaker 1 Brand Sea Recovery / 2011 Capacity 280 Litres / hour A/C Yes Brand and type Cruisair Year 2011 Capacity 72000 BTU
- Engine throttles and control panel on steering station on flybridge
- 3 blade folding propellers
- Ventilation system (natural aspiration and forced extraction)
- 1 x 220 V outlet per engine room
- 2 engine room lights
- Sound insulation of engine compartments: foam on bulkheads
- 2 stainless steel fuel tanks: 1300 L. total (343 US Gal), under floors forward of the engine rooms bulkheads.
- Fuel fillers caps and vents on aft cross beam.
- Equipment includes:
- Electric gauges
- Fuel filter systems : pre-filter with water separator and primary filter.
- Remote fuel shut off valve in aft port and aft starboard cabins.
ACCOMODATION Guest Cabin(s) 4 Double 4 Crew Cabin(s) 2 Single 2 Number berths 10 Bathrooms 4 Toilets 6
- Queen size bed (2,05m x 1,60m / 6’9” x 5’3” ft) with slatted base.
- Minimum headroom 2.05m (6’9” ft)
- Ensuite bathrooms with Electrics Toilets
- Crew cabins in the 2 forepeaks, with AC and equipped with toilet and shower.
EQUIPMENT Waterheater 2 Brand and type 2 x 40 Litres Year 2011 Pressured water Yes Cokpit shower 2 Fridge 2 Year 2011 Freezer 2 Year 2011 Icemaker 2 Year 2011 Oven 1 Brand and type Stainless gas Year 2011 Burnerstove 5 Brand and type Stainless gas Year 2011 Microwave 1 Year 2011
- Second freezer 110L. in the locker on mast bulkhead starboard side.
- Second ice maker in the cockpit.
Starboard hull L shape galley on the roof bulkhead with central island furniture :
- L shape lower cabinet :
- White solid resin countertop « Ice White Corian ».
- 2 large stainless steel sinks + 1 mixer tap.
- 3 drawers + bottles storage (dish washer for 12 place settings)
- 1 x 130 L (34 US Gal) fridge.
- Upper storage cabinet with shelves and 220V outlet (or micro-wave as an option)
- Central island furniture :
- Galley side : 3 drawers / 1 door – 2 shelves
- Salon side : 2 drawers / Various storage for cd/dvd, glasses, magazines / TV cabinet.
- Locker on mast bulkhead starboard side :
- 3 drawers (option : 130 L / 34 US Gal fridge or 110 L / 29 US Gal freezer or win cellar for 12 bottles)
- Storage: 2 doors with shelves (washer option)
- Scullery : In starboard companionway opposite the steps.
- Cold store (about 200 L / 53 US Gal) at upper level and freezer (about 60 L / 16 US Gal) at lower level ; Ice maker integrated.
- Bottle storage with door.
- On the whole galley in saloon :
- Lighting with LED spots on ceiling.
- Indirect lighting in skirting board and coving at ceiling.
ELECTRONIC / NAVIGATION / MULTIMEDIA Autopilot 1 Brand and type Raymarine Year 2011 Vhf 1 Brand Raymarine (double with ASN) Year 2011 Phone Yes Brand Sailor Broaband 250 Year 2011 AIS Yes Internet Yes Brand and type Sailor Broaband 250 Year 2011 sat Yes Brand and type Sailor Broaband 250 Year 2011 Gps 2 Brand Raymarine E140W Year 2011 Radar 1 Brand Raymarine 18` (48NM) Year 2011 Loch Yes Brand Raymarine Year 2011 Depthsounder Yes Brand Raymarine Year 2011 Wind indicator Yes Brand Raymarine Year 2011 Hifi 1 Brand Radio / CD / MP3 / DVD Year 2011 TV 2 Year 2011
GPS charts plotters Raymarine E140W at helm station and charts table
ELECTRICITY Shore power converter 1 Power 220 Volts Batteries charger 2 Brand Mastervolt Power 5000 Amp Year 2011 Inverter 2 Brand 24 / 220 V Power 5000 W Year 2011 Batteries for service 6 Brand Gel batteries Capacity 420 Amp Alternator 2 Brand Mastervolt Capacity 110 Amp Year 2011 Batteries for engine(s) 2
- LED lights in the boat.
- 220 V AC circuit including :
- 1 outlet per cabin (owner’s cabin: 2), 4 in the saloon, 4 in the galley, 1 per engine compartment, and 1 in the technical compartment.
- 1 touchscreen 15” for running 220 V and 24 V onboard.
- 1 power source selector + voltmeter.
- 30 Amp dock inlet in the aft transom with 15 m (49,21 ft) shore power cord.
- 24 V circuit including :
- 24 V 420 Ah gel service battery bank (840 Ah optional)
- Breaker-box for the 24V system in generator compartment.
- 2 engine driven 24V 110 AH Mastervolt alternators.
DECK & SAFETY Windlass 1 Brand Lofrans Power 2000 W Year 2011 Winches 4 Brand and type Harken electrics Davits 2 Brand and type Hydraulic - Stainless steel Gangway 1 Swimming Ladder 1 Type Folding - Stainless steel Anchor 1 Type Delta 50Kg Rode 1 Brand and type 100 meters of chain 12 and rope Liferaft 2 Brand and type (Container) Passengers 10 Year 2011 Safety equipment French security equipment Passengers 10
- Cockpit :
- Cockpit and salon on one level (no steps)
- Cockpit floor in teak
- Polished teak cockpit table
- Cockpit locker on portside of the cockpit : 1 door, 1 sink + mixer tap, white resin countertop (Optional Ice maker or cockpit fridge 80L / 21US gal).
- Flybridge :
- Flybridge access closing system
- 1 helm station including : 1100mm (3’7”) diameter steering wheel / Navigation instruments pod / Engine throttle and control panels on steering station / Seat for 2 persons / Windlass control on steering station / All lines led to forward part of the flybridge around 4 winches / Recessed sun lounging area on aft of flybridge, with storage / 1 large storage under the sun lounging area / L-shaped settee.
- Foredeck :
- 1 deck hatch for forward technical compartment access including : House battery bank / Dedicated area for : generator, chargers, inverter.
- 1 cockpit with U-shaped settee.
RIG / SAILS / CANVAS Mainsail Full Batten Yes Brand Incidences Status Good Surface 128 m² Furling System No Genoa Yes Brand Incidences Status Good Surface 82 m² Furling System Yes Gennaker Yes Brand Incidences Status Good Surface 155 m² Furling System No Other sails Yes Brand Incidences (staysail 45m²) Status Good Bimini top 1 Status Good Covers 3 Status Good
- Hydranet Square top mainsail
- Triradial Gennaker
- Hydranet Staysail on furling system
- Carbon "canoe" boom
- Running rigging : 1 double purchase spectra mainsail halyard - 1 spectra genoa halyard with tension adjustment track at mast base - 1 boom topping lift - 3 reefing lines - Genoa sheets - Mainsail sheet led back to winches via boom - Main traveler adjustment next to port side winches - Manual genoa furler - 840mm (2’9”) stanchions, triple lifelines, 1 lifeline gate on each side - Teak toerail.
TENDERS & TOYS Dinghy 1 Brand Caribe Avantage 430 XT LOA 4,3m (14.0') Year 2011 Outboard engine 1 Brand Honda Power 50 HP/CV Year 2011
Outboard engine 4 stroke
Boat fully equiped with toy for charter :
- Snorkeling gear,
- Deepsea fishing gear,
- Waterski, wake.....
NEW EQUIPMENTS OR REFITS Bacchus has numerous options from the yard :
- Electric heads,
- Washing machine,
- PC toshiba with Maxsea,
- Deck cameras,
- Tracking satelitte systeme,
- Deck and flybridge upholstery
- Bed & linens and cooking gear for 10 passengers....
Works done in February 2019 :
- Last antifouling,
- Port shaft line changed,
- Hulls polishing,
- Complete service of engines.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.