‘Bertha’ a 55’ x 10’ Cruiser Stern Widebeam built by Piper Boats in 2009.
Ideal as a comfortable and spacious two berth boat with a good size double bed in the masters cabin, plus additional guest accommodation can be provided in the saloon. Designed in the popular reverse layout. This spacious and open planned vessel offers a well-equipped galley with breakfast bar aft, a saloon with freestanding furniture, a bathroom with a pump out loo, and the masters cabin is found forward with direct access onto the front well deck.
Powered by an economical Beta Marine B60 58hp 4-cylinder diesel engine. Central heating is provided by a Webasto diesel fired system and a Lockgate diesel stove located in the saloon. Hot water is supplied by the central heating, immersion when connected to 240V and engine calorifier. 240V & 12V electrics on board.
Blacked in January 2021, BSS valid to July 2022, Full engine service July 2020, Hull survey January 2021.
‘Bertha’ would make an ideal liveaboard or leisure cruiser, offering more space than most apartments on land.
This Widebeam is ready to view at Pyrford Marina, to arrange a viewing please call Rachel on 01932 343275.
Lock Lane, Woking, Surrey GU22 8XL
Contact Rachel Tipping
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01932 343 275
• Beta Marine B60 diesel, 4 cylinders, 58hp at 2,700 rpm
• Engine built by Kubota, marinized by Beta Marine
• Cooling through a sealed skin tank
• Ventilation is assisted by hull side vents
• Engine control by single lever
• Instruments: Voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, temperature gauge, tachometer
• Lockgate reflex 2000K 4.2kW drip feed diesel stove, set in fireplace fed from integral 95 litre bow tank
• Webasto Thermo Top C 5.2kW compact diesel boiler (new 2016)
• 54 litre lagged calorifier incorporating a blender valve for controlled hot water temperature, heated by engine central heating boiler & 230V 1kW immersion heater
• Electrolux hob with 4 burners, Hotpoint 5.1 kW combination grill & oven both with spark ignition
• Zanussi Aquacycle 1300 washing machine
• Built in fridge
• Marble effect laminate worktop
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
• Jabsco macerator flush pump out toilet with 450liter holding tank with contents gauge
• Feature round washing basin on vanity unit
• Shower in large titled cubicle with glass doors
• Overall length – 55ft
• Foredeck – 3ft 8in
• Forward well deck – 4ft 2in
• Overall Cabin length – 39ft 6in
• Bedroom – 10ft 5in
• Shower room – 5ft 4in
• Saloon – 15ft 5in
• Galley – 8ft 4in
• Aft deck – 7ft 7in
Please note all measurements are approximate.
New 240v Victron Inverter Charger - January 2020
New Hot water calorifier and immersion - September 2019
New Reflect heater fuel tank - October 2019
Full engine and gearbox service oil and filter changed - July 2020
Wabasto diesel central heating service - March 2020
New domestic water filtration system fitted - March 2020
Boat Safely Scheme Certificate - July 2022
Example Moorings Fees at Pyrford Marina
A standard annual leisure mooring for a 55' x 10' Widebeam is £7,162.43
Subject to availability and terms and conditions.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rachel on 01932 343275 or alternatively email - email@example.com
Please note the sales office is open Tuesday – Saturday 9am – 5pm. All viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialed depending on location of the boat