The Beneteau Oceanis 373 is a proven blue-water cruiser with excellent performance under sail and power (a PHRF of 135) and is a safe, comfortable, two stateroom boat with 6’7” headroom. It should be noted that a 373 won her class in a past Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC).
Cariad is in an exceptional, turn-key condition and has in-mast furling, a bow thruster, davits, a life-raft, a generator and a host of other custom features. All running rigging is led back to the cockpit maximizing safety and convenience while underway.
Cariad has two large staterooms, a v-berth forward and a queen-sized bunk in the aft cabin. There is ample storage aboard. In the cockpit are three large lazarette/lockers and below, there is storage both beneath and behind the settees, two hanging lockers in the fore cabin, one in the aft cabin and additional custom storage in the saloon.
Cariad’s shower stall, with its electric toilet (selectable fresh or sea water) (installed 2015) is massive in comparison to other boats in her class. She has a L-shaped galley with a fridge, a chest freezer, twin sinks, a microwave and a two-burner stove and oven fueled by twin propane tanks in a cockpit locker. The well ventilated and airy saloon has a large, forward facing navigation desk and has custom built cupboards and bookcase. The cockpit has a walk-through transom, a fold-down teak table and a patented swiveling helm. There is a fresh water shower at the transom swim platform and a sea-water wash-down at the bow. Please see below for a more complete listing of Cariad’s equipment.
Cariad has had one owner from new who has meticulously maintained her. Most major undertakings were conducted by a local boatyard that is widely considered the most capable yard in the region.
Visit our website at www.forkedrivermarinas.com or call 609-971-7666
Please contact Dawn giombetti at 609-971-7666
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Kiel: Anderer Kiel
Länge über alles: 37 ft 0 in
Breite: 12 ft 4 in
Tiefgang max.: 4 ft 5 in
Verdrängung: 14500 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 55 ft 0 in
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motortyp: 40 hp
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Andere
• C-80 Raymarine Chartplotter MFD. with Navionics Gold US East Coast, Navionics CF card with Bahamas charts included. Chartplotter’s system refurbished by Raymarine in 2017. The MFD displays navigation charts and position, radar images, AIS data and satellite weather. • Raymarine 2 kw mast mounted radar • Raymarine ST6000 autopilot • Raymarine Tri-data instruments (wind, depth and speed) • Raymarine Sirius weather satellite receiver (currently not activated) • Raymarine AIS 350 Dual Band Receiver • ICOM DSC-equipped VHF with remote at helm • Mast mounted radar reflector
Deck and Hull
• Custom Navy blue boot stripe • Hull soda-blasted, four coats of epoxy & bottom painted (2015) • Cabin triple windscreen replaced by Annapolis Yacht Sales (2017) • In-mast furling fully-battened main • Roller furling 135% genoa • Bow thruster • Primary anchor: Manson Supreme 45 lb with approx. 125’ chain and 150’ rode • Secondary anchor: Fortress with approx. 40’ chain and 200’ rode • Lewmar electric windlass • Chain snubber • Sea water washdown at bow • Fresh water shower on swim platform • Custom cockpit foot brace • Kato heavy-duty dingy davits • Kato outboard engine crane • Outboard engine storage pads • Custom dodger, bimini, connector panel, side and rear curtains in Captain Navy • Full cockpit cushions and seats • Warps and four fenders • Custom drink holder • Custom swim ladder • Spare jib halyard • Oak fuel jug supports • Two signal halyards (spreader & aft stay)
• Shore power cord (110v) • Battery charger • 3 kw inverter • 2.5 kw MASE diesel generator (245 hours) • Four house/inverter batteries • Separate engine start battery • Separate generator battery • Separate bow thruster battery • All batteries replaced within last 5 years • 130 watt solar panel • Solar charge regulator with 4-way distribution (house, starter, generator & bow thruster batteries) • Digital voltmeter
• Yanmar 40 hp • 936 hours (New injectors 2017) • Feathering three-bladed MaxProp (Manufacturer states 80% more power in reverse & a 15% increase in sailing speed) • Twin Racor primary fuel filters • Back-up analog engine hour meter
• Six-man Viking life raft, cradle-mounted on cabin roof (serviced 2017) • Flares, signals, horn & life vests • Horseshoe buoy and holder • Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors • Four fire extinguishers • Two full length jack lines & two quick release safety tethers • Lifesling rescue system • Rapid ditch bag
• Raritan electric toilet (new 2015) with fresh or sea water flush • Six-gallon water heater heated by the engine or by 110-volt electric power • Macerator (replaced 2017) allowing discharge of holding tank overboard • Sea water foot pump and faucet at galley sink (replaced 2019) • Microwave • Additional custom cabinetry in galley, saloon, fore cabin & aft cabin • Three 12 volt cabin fans • High capacity 3M domestic water filtration system for house water • Weems & Plath clock and barometer set on saloon bulkhead • Weems & Plath GMT clock at nav desk
As a separate transaction and not included in the sale of Cariad, an Achilles 315LX RIB and a lightly used 15 HP Yamaha two-stroke outboard motor is also offered. The inflatable is currently rigged for Cariad’s davits.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.