Superbly-built and sorted 2005-build Apreamare with a refit in 2016
GRP hull (blue), topsides (blue) and superstructure (cream), Teak-laid decks to aft cockpit, treads, side decks and foredeck (light sand 2016); Varnished teak capping rail to bulwark and varnished teak badging to gunwale; Polished high quality stainless steel deck hardware, guardrails - Hardtop with powered sunroof
MAN D2876LE405 (2 X 730 hp)
Three cabin version with well-finished interior joinery in satin-varnished cherry wood, with teak and holly flooring to - the lower galley, and a teak-laid sole to the upper saloon. Forward Master double, lower galley area and two twin guest cabins aft.
Ensuite heads to Master and day/guest heads. Ivory head and side linings to her cabins, with quality door furniture and plenty of cherry trim. Aft crew cabin with separate deck access.
- Main Saloon Lounge: Large sliding, locking door to aft cockpit - Ivory headlining’s, cherry joinery and teak sole - Cherry cabinet to starboard, with AV kit and storage space - Very comfortable U-shaped sofa to port side of saloon - trimmed cream leather - Helm console and seat forward to starboard - Extending dining table to port - Independent air-conditioning controls - Panoramic windows to each side - with forward slide-opening windows.
- Forward wheelhouse and helm console:Leather-trimmed double helm seat to starboard - Central wheel with polished stainless spokes and high -gloss timber rim - Main switching panel, gauges and controls at console - Two windscreens with wipers.
- GALLEY: Set to starboard side at lower accommodation level - L-shaped layout with eye-level lockers and combination oven, with one opening port-light - Cherry cabinetry, with plenty of storage space - Independent air-conditioning controls - SMEG FME24 electric microwave/convection oven - Ceram ceramic 3-zone electric cooking hob - Isotherm refrigerator - Stainless steel sink to galley with mixer tap - White Corian worktop to galley.
- Forward Cabin: Centerline double berth - Independent air-conditioning controls, with opening deck-hatch and two opening hull port-lights (with curtains) - Hanging lockers to port and starboard - Overhead down-lighting and reading lights to bedhead - Flatscreen TV to starboard side - Ensuite access to port-side heads/shower compartment - Ivory head and side linings, and carpeted sole.
- Starboard Guest Twin Cabin: Two low level single berths, with hanging locker, bookshelf and carpeted cabin sole - Independent air-conditioning controls, with opening deck-hatch and opening port-light (with curtains) - Ivory linings, with cherry joinery trim.
- Port Guest Twin Cabin: Two single berths, with hanging locker, bookshelf and carpeted cabin sole - Independent air-conditioning controls, with opening deck-hatch and opening port-light (with curtains) - Ivory linings, with cherry joinery trim.
- Tecma ceramic electric-flush marine wcs - Two head/shower compartments - one ensuite to forward Master cabin.
- Aft crew cabin: Access from transom through watertight bulkhead door with dog latches - Single berth to starboard side, with basin and manual marine wc - Lighting and opening deck-light - Moulded GRP finish with timber trim and doors.
Condaria reverse-cycle air conditioning system, consisting of:
4500BTU to galley / 6200BTU to each guest cabin / 9200BTU to Master cabin / 16000 to main saloon
KVH TracVision G4 Satellite TV system - 14” LCD TV and DVD fitted in all cabins - Rise/fall TV to saloon - Sony CDX-GT250MP stereo
12V lighting throughout accommodation - Navigation lights
Lofrans 1500W 24V Leopard electric windlass with chain gypsy - Single stainless steel anchor roller - 30kg Danforth anchor with 75m of 10mm chain - Electro-hydraulic Opacmare 400kg lift passerelle to transom - Bimini top in cream canvas on stainless steel frame - White screen covers - White canvas foredeck sofa and sunpad covers - searchlight
ITA office: Via Lucilio, 13 - 80132 Naples
USA office: 520 West Avenue - 33139 Miami Beach FL