2000 Campion Chase 800
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Price just reduced
- einmotorig / Benzin
- Vancouver, BC
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- Can$ 39,900 (EUR 25,783)
Price reduced for immediate sale
New big block engine installed 2016 with 1 hour and ready to go this summer! Cost was $18,000.00 installed.
Fresh water cooling added for longevity.
Fast and Fun.
Built by Canada's Largest builder of boats, The Campion Case 800 Is a blend of performance, quality construction and finish . This used 800 has a 500 Engine propelled by a Mercruiser Alpha drive with a 4 blade S.S. Propeller. The total time on the boat's new engine is 0 hours and comes complete with a Painted tandem Axel trailer.
At our location in the Milltown Dry storage make it easy to show.
Contact Ian Fraser at 604-377-4773 or e-mail him at email@example.com
Located in new Dry storage facility at Milltown Marina in South Vancouver.
Please contact Ian Fraser at 604-734-3344
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Werft: Campion Boats Kelowna
Länge über alles: 26 ft 0 in
Breite: 8 ft 3 in
Tiefgang min.: 1 ft 9 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 6 in
Verdrängung: 4610 lbs Trocken
Brückenhöhe: 5 ft 3 in
Aufkimmung am Heck: 22 ° at Transom
Trokengewicht: 4610 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 500 HP
Marke des Motors: Mercruiser
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Heckantrieb
Motorleistung: 500 HP
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 (63 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 2
2000 Campion Marine Chase 800ZRI
The 2000 Campion Chase 800 ZRI is a 26 foot inboard/outboard boat. The weight of the boat is 4600 lbs. which does not include passengers, aftermarket boating accessories, or fuel.
While this sports cruiser does have a hull made of fiberglass, it is beneficial to keep the boat clean and dry by covering it properly while not in use. Good maintenance and care can help your vessel stay in good condition.
Hull and Deck
- APEX hull
- Corecell sandwich laminate construction
- Kevlar Laminate reinforcement
- 3TEX three-dimensional fiberglass
- XL Structural stringer system and transom
- Enhanced sound insulation
- Bow anchor rope locker
- Cabin with 6' berth, seating, storage, pillows and lighting
- Opening deck hatch with screen
- Interior skylights
- Locakable sliding cabin door
- Stainless steel deck toe rails
- Heavy duty rub rail with stainless steel insert
- Curved 28 degree safety glass windshield
- Stainless steel 3-step telescoping swim ladder
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Flush-mounted stainless steel cleats
- Ski eye
- Gaffrig perfomance throttle and shift control
- Bennett heavy-duty tabs with indicators
- Power engine hatch lift
- Aluminum through-bolted engine mounts
- Duo stainless Steel propellors
- Twin Rack Hydraulic Sterring
- Silent choice Exhaust system
Helm station and cockpit
- Fiberglass Self-bailing cockpit liner
- Glove box
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Clarion Stereo with CD stacker- with 11 speakers including 2-12" sub's and 1-10" sub with two amps one the stock clarion amp and a Phoenix amp as well
- Heavy duty powered bolsters with grab rails
- Full aft lounge with bench seat and storage
- Premium grade, snap in carpet
- Sunbrella Tonneau cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.