1991 Cabo Rico 34
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Priced for quick sale
- einmotorig / diesel
- Oriental, NC
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- Letzter Listungspreis:
- US$ 24,975 (EUR 21,512)
Big Reduction...the Owner Wants an Offer!!!!
The Cabo Rico 34 is a blue water cruiser that has everything for cruising the Caribbean or the world. Her secure cockpit provides the ultimate in safety at sea. A solid one piece hull provides ocean going sturdiness and offers excellent accessibility to points beyond. Her galley allows the cook to safely prepare meals at sea. Her berths can accommodate four in comfort. Her cutter rig provides almost limitless sail combinations for any wind condition. Singlehanded, a couple, or two couples- this boat fits all. They are a world class cruisers that can take you anywhere you desire to go. This classic Bill Crealock design is dry and comfortable offshore and nimble in protected waters. The Cabo Rico 34 will take you quickly and safely anywhere you want to go... and back again.
This particular vessel has such a heritage, but is in need of attention. She was purchased in 2009 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and is a USCG documented vessel. Over the next two years, she was transited via waypoint at Beaufort, SC to its homeport in New Bern. The transit included stretches as far as 125 miles offshore as well as a segment in the ICW. New Proposal sat in her slip for a first season in New Bern and in early 2014 was hauled out and placed on the hard to begin a refurbishment/refit.
The owner did not undertake the refit, and she is available at a very low price. View this as an "opportunity investment".
We value your time, so please contact us to schedule a viewing. Steve Snyder 252-725-1506.
Please contact Steve Snyder at 252-725-1506
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
Kiel: Anderer Kiel
Länge über alles: 37 ft 0 in
Breite: 11 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 34 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 4 ft 10 in
Verdrängung: 17000 lbs
Ballast: 5800 lbs
Trokengewicht: 17000 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 27 HP
Marke des Motors: Westerbeke
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 27 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (146 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (40 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 7
Structurally sound. In preparation for work, all interior items (cushions, gear, etc.) have been removed. From the original survey (2009), hull was found to be very sound with no evidence of osmotic blistering. Gelcoat appears to be good with only a few spider cracks appearing. Topsides and deck need buffing and polish to shine again. Bright work needs stripping and re-varnishing.
- There are three sails - main, staysail, and 140% genoa - good condition
- Fiberglass decks
- Teak only in cockpit sole and lazarettes - no evidence of delamination
- Bimini and Dodger added in 2009
- Electronics are very basic - VHF, depth, speed, wind indicator, and auto-pilot
- Interior condition is "average" with all salon cushions finished in typical Cabo Rico green - fairly clean
- Interior is a bit tired, but not damaged
The refurbishment and refit of New Proposal would be dictated by personal preferences, budget and intended use. It could be assumed the goal would be offshore capability; some modern amenities, and updated navigational equipment. A focus on the boat and systems from the keel up would probably generate a list something like this:
- Potential re-power
- Updated sail inventory - possible
- Inspect and replace, as needed, standing rigging
- Re-bed deck hardware and portlights
- Portlights are SS, but need new lenses
- Hatches are Lewmar
- Refinish interior teak
- Inspect and replace all hoses
- Thru hulls will need to be checked and serviced
- Some upgrading of electrical system will be needed
- Probable updating of navigational systems based on intended usage
- New interior upholstery
- The mast is off the boat and would require inspection and potential servicing
The boat comes with:
- Multiple lines/ropes
- Cushions - interior and cockpit
- Bimini and Dodger - Green canvas
- Life preservers
- 35lb CQR
- 35lb Bruce
- Mainsail Stackpack cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.