- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
** Negotiable **
- einmotorig / diesel
- Ljmuiden, Niederlande
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- EUR 54,950 Versteuert
** KEEL & OTHER ITEMS REFURBISHED AT NORTHSHORE IN 2017/2018 **
* FULL LIST OF HER MAJOR COMPLETED WORKS AVAILABLE *
'Wandering Star' offers the ultimate freedom, with her lifting keel when it comes to berthing and finding that perfect shallow anchorage or the affordable permanent low tide berth. She also offers accommodation for 5+ crew combined with a spacious saloon area. With her newly fitted electronics (Not new wiring), which can be found from both helming positions. She also has a 1990 installed - 55hp Perkins inboard engine and 20+ year old rigging which are both in working order but it has been suggested these may need replacing. The price is naturally negotiable to take these items into account for her new owner, who may well want to replace all of the above..
As a result we now of course welcome all your serious inquiries and viewing requests looking forwards with interest...
Welcome to Overseas Yachts which is a small professional dedicated International team that specialises in brokering, purchasing & renovating used yachts from anywhere on the globe.. We do indeed have a small selection of excellent used yachts for sale which we hope are of interest. We are also regularly legally assisting our client/s with their next dream purchase and/or new renovation project. This is all made possible with our very experienced UK International brokering, quoting, purchasing and marine trade team/s... We hope this briefly introduces us and we now of course welcome receiving all new inquiries & hearing from all our previous clients to help start or indeed keep the amazing moments coming 'Over The Seas', which are now of course even more important & precious post the global C19 pandemic!....
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at (+44) 7766086542 - (Please use Whats App)
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 11.45 m
Breite: 3.62 m
L.W.L.: 8.38 m
Länge an Deck : 10.28 m
Tiefgang min.: 0.68 m
Tiefgang max.: 2.03 m
Verdrängung: 7721 kg
Brückenhöhe: 14.0 m
Gesamtleistung: 50 HP
Marke des Motors: Perkins
Motortyp: Prima M50
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 50 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 5 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 8 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: 1 (250 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 (230 Liter)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 1 (30 Liter)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 4
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 2
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
Anzahl der Badezimmer: 2
Echolot - I 70 colour
Log - Airmar smart tri multi-sensor
Kartenplotter - Raymarine E 90/ A65 MFD, 2013
Autopilot - Raymarine P70 I Raypilot - (Direct quadrant steering)
GPS - Receiver Raymarine RS 130
UKW-Funk - Simrad RT 1400
Radar - Digital 4 kW, 2013
CD-Spieler - CDE-101 RM Alpine
voll durchgelattetes Großsegel - Beilken, 2007, 25m3, hydra net cross cut - (3 Reefs)
Rollgenua - Furlex 200S, Genua Wichlam trirad 35m3, UK, 2013
Steuerrad - Inside & Outside
Hydraulische Winsch - * 4
- EPIRB is a 2010 Globalfix pro ACR RLB- 37,
- The electric windlass is a 12v Quick T501 1500W
MAJOR WORKS NOW COMPLETED IN 2017/2018:
- Lift & Scrubbed off.
- Re-Wire & run new cable for navigation light.
- Repair the rev counter for the engine.
- Check the batteries charging system.
- Replaced 12v panel including all fuses & holders etc..
- Replace keel pennant with a new one.
- Various extensive repairs to the teak decks.
- Serviced the 2 aft cockpit winches.
- Removed and re-sealed starboard wheelhouse window.
- Completely re-furbished & removed the lifting keel.
- Full engine service has been completed annually...
- The aft cabin back window with a new stainless steel frame & arcrylic plastic window.
- A new radar reflector, echomax 230 with mast mounting brackets on the forward side of the mast.
- The main track was removed and re-bed with a stainless steel plate on the underside of the deck.
- Check all fire extinguishers and 2 new replacements were supplied.
- The forward hatch has been replaced for a new Lewmar Ocean Size 60 opening hatch.
- There have been 2 previous owners..
- The EU VAT was paid in the UK in 1993.
- The standing rigging has not be changed by the current owners but it was thoroughly checked & OK’d in Nov 2016 in Sweden and did not need replacing at this stage.
- 1+ year ago the hydraulic system was replaced on the keel.
- The Nav electronics (Not Wiring) are all NEW and €15,000 was spent these at the time.
- The newly installed hydraulic keel system is both electric & manual.
- The keel has also been taken back & re-filled around the grounding plate in late 2020 after a lift & further inspection.
- There is also a sign of a soft deck in 2 small places which also require work.
- The rigging is 20 years old and is working well but has said it could do with replacing...
- The engine hours (From the existing Perkins Clock) is 2474.40 - Making them Two Thousand Four hundred & Seventy Four Hours - NOT - Twenty four Thousand etc.... as stated before!!
- PLEASE NOTE: The asking price is naturally negotiable to take into account her year and the further potential work/s required, given she is an older yacht with issues to be considered, as per is so often the case...
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.