1983 Finngulf Sloop
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 25,000 (EUR 23,048)
The Finngulf mark is made in Helsinki, Finland and were built to compete with Swans, Baltics and other high performance racer/cruisers. Her aft quarter section looks similar to a Tartan 44. This boat was raced in Southern CA for several years and has many bags of sails from those days. The current owner has been cruising her since 2004. She has a triple spreader rig, Harken furler and most lines lead aft for short handed sailing. The interior has a huge aft berth area under the cockpit and pilot berths over the settees. The forward area is loaded with sails. She has a user friendly galley and a nice compliment of electronics at the nav area.
This boat will sail like a banshee! Located in La Paz at the gateway to the Sea of Cortez, there are over a dozen anchorages all with in a days sail with clear blue water and lots of sealife to enjoy.
Tom Murray and Cindy Espinoza are the team who lead and make you comfortable with the process of buying or selling in Mexico. They are respected and loved members of the cruising community in La Paz. Their honesty and integrity are much appreciated by buyers and sellers.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Tom Murray & John Wagner-Stafford
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
011 52 (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US email@example.com
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011 52 (612) 123-1948
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 34 ft 2 in
Breite: 10 ft 2 in
L.W.L.: 26 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 5 in
Verdrängung: 9700 lbs
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Anzahl Wassertanks: (25 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (20 Gallonen)
Ballast: 4600 lbs. external lead
Engine: Yanmar 3GM with low hours
Total Power: 22 HP
Fuel: 25 gal. aluminum
Water: 25 gal.
Holding 20 gal.
Sail locker and storage forward. Head unseen under wood compartment. Shelves port and stbd in head area and an opening hatch overhead. Bronze barometer and lamp mounted on main bulkhead. Salon has opposite facing settees with center-line folding table. Pilot berths outboard on both sides. Insulated headliner and teak-holly cabin sole.
Galley aft to port has SS sink, top load refrigeration, stove with oven, 3 drawers under counter space and storage under sink. Slide opens to food storage and slip-in dish storage outboard. Companionway ladder over engine box, while the Nav stations has chart table aft to stb with storage under and built-in electronics outboard. Slider cabinet and bookshelf, swing-out chart plotter for viewing from cockpit. Aft under cockpit is huge romper room sleeping area w/shelves outboard on both sides and opening port holes to cockpit. Aft storage area is accessed aft of bunk.
- REFRIGERATION: Coolmatic
- STOVE: Force 10 2-burner CNG w/oven
- SINK: Single deep SS
- WATER SYSTEM: pressure & manual
- RADIO: Icom M700 SSB
- RADAR: Raymarine C-70
- VHF: Standard Horizon
- AUTO PILOT: Autohelm 3000 Tillermaster
- CHART PLOTTER: Raymarine C-70
- GPS: Garmin 120
- COMPASS: (2) Sunto bulkhead mount
- STEREO: Jensen 6-disc CD player
Mitsubishi cassette player
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Standard Horizon
- WIND SPEED & DIRECTION: BMG
- KNOT METER: BMG
- BATTERIES: (2) Group 31 255 amp hrs
- BATTERY SWITCHES: Yes
- BATTERY MONITOR: Link 10
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 110V/12V
- BATTERY CHARGER: Nautilus 15 amp
- DOCKSIDE CABLES: 50’
- ALTERNATOR: On engine
- OTHER: 110V outlets throughout the boat
- SAILS: Dacron main, Genoa on furler
- MAINSHEET TRAVELER: Fico Freeway
- ROLLER FURLING: Harken
- BACKSTAY ADJUSTER: Navtec
- WINCHES: Lewmar (4) #44 (2 are 3-speed); (2) #30 ST
- BOOM VANG: Manual spring load, racing equipped
- MAST: Selden w/internal halyards
- White painted aluminum, stepped on keel w/3 spreader rig
- STANDING RIGGING: Rod
- LINES LED AFT: Yes, through Harken turning blocks
- SPIN POLE: Yes
- WHISKER: Yes
- OTHER: Numerous bagged sails
- ANCHOR: Bruce 33# CHAIN: 75' 3/8"
- ANCHOR: Danforth CHAIN: 25'
- RUNNING LIGHTS: Yes
- DECK LIGHTS: Yes
- LIFELINES: Padded double
- LADDERS: Swim SS & wood
- PULPITS: Bow
- DINGHY: No dinghy
- OUTBOARD: Tohatsu 4HP
- COVERS & CURTAINS: Cockpit awning
- DECK MATERIAL: FG
- OTHER: Handheld spot light, radar antenna on pole aft, propane BBQ
- BILGE PUMP: Rule 1500 w/float and manual in cockpit
- FIRE EXTINGUISHING: (2)
- HEAD TYPE: Manual Groco
- PROPELLER: 2-blade folding
- STEERING: Tiller
- OTHER: Emergency engine stop, oil pressure alarm
- LIFEJACKETS: (4) type II & (1) throwable
- USCG SAFETY PKG: Yes
- OTHER: Compressed air horn
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.