1982 C & L Comfort 38 Motorsailor
La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- La Paz, BCS, Mexiko
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 65,000 (EUR 55,737)
Owner will consider trade(s) for boats or property
This Comfort 38 built by C & L Marine of Ocean Alexander fame was designed by Edwin Monk Sr. Only 9 these wonderful yachts were ever built. With a heavy fiberglass lay up and a long full keel this boat is perfect to cruise the Sea of Cortez or anywhere in the world. The 90 horsepower Ford Lehman is reliable and very fuel efficient. The current owner primarily used the sails while motoring and with a little help from the wind, she was a steady sea kindly cruiser at 6 knots on ¾ Gallon per hour at 1400 RPM. Tons of storage she has the best of both worlds, a comfortable trawler and a sailor.
Located here in beautiful La Paz Mexico, the heart of some of the world’s finest cruising and sports fishing waters. Over 25 gorgeous anchorages with crystal clear turquoise water and white sand beaches, just waiting for you to explore. Be sure to click on full specs to see all she has to offer.
Tom and Cindy are the team who lead and make you comfortable with the process of buying or selling in Mexico. They are respected and loved members of the cruising community in La Paz. Their honesty and integrity are much appreciated by buyers and sellers.
La Paz Yachts
Division of Mazatlan Marine Center
Tom & Cindy
Marina de la Paz
La Paz, BCS, Mexico 23000
Other Local (612) 123-1948
EMAIL US firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial and titling transactions are conducted in the US or Canada by licensed agents. An offshore purchase means great savings and the process is more hassle-free than you may think!
Call for details.
Please contact Tom Murray at 011 52 (612) 123-1948
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 40 ft 0 in
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 6 in
Gesamtleistung: 90 HP
Marke des Motors: Ford
Motortyp: Lehman 4-cylinder
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 90 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 6 Knoten @ 1400 RPM
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 9 Knoten
Round bilge full keel hull with raked stem & horseshoe stern. Open foredeck with anchor windlass & anchor roller. Ample side decks with bulwarks, lead to a small aft deck with 3 storage units and lazarette access. Raised Pilothouse amidships with a long low cabin forward & a short trunk cabin aft. Stainless steel bow & stern pulpits with double course lifelines port & starboard.
Sloop rigged, 28ft aluminum deck stepped mast with 12ft aluminum boom. S/S shrouds, (replaced in 2013) and Schafer roller furling on the headsail.
Chain locker in bow. Forepeak with v berth and ample stowage under. An enclosed head compartment with a Port a Potty to starboard and large hanging locker to port. Galley immediately aft of forepeak to starboard with dinette opposite to port – large S.S. sink with integral S.S. counter top 3 burner propane Force 10 stove and refrigerator / freezer. The main salon lies up amidships over engine compartment, with helm station forward to starboard, doors port & starboard giving access on deck, settee aft. Master stateroom down aft with a double berth aft and stowage port & starboard. Large aft head with large tub shaped shower enclosure and S.S. sink with large counter and mirror.
- REFRIGERATION: Under counter, 12V
- FREEZER: Built in
- WATER SYSTEM: Pressure
- WATER HEATER: Seaward f-700 6 gal.
- STOVE: Force 10 2-burner propane
- SINK: Single SS w/attached SS counter
Navigation and electronics
- VHF: Uniden ES UM525
- GPS: Garmin GPSMap 540
- GPS #2: FISHFINDER: Garmin 160L
- STEREO: Jensen
- DEPTH SOUNDER: Same as fishfinder
- KNOT/METER LOG: Same as GPS
- AUTOPILOT: WH
- COMPASS: Danforth Constellation
- BATTERIES: 4D Start and four 6V LTH House bank with 200 total amp-hours
- BATTERY SWITCH: Guest
- GENERATOR: Honda EU 2000
- INTERIOR LIGHTING: 12V
- ALTERNATOR: 100 amp
- AC VOLTAGES: 110V
- DC VOLTAGES: 12V
- BATTERY CHARGER: Professional Marine, manual. Dura 30 amp power supply 50 amp charger
- SOLAR PANELS: Two, 100 watt with Blue Sky solar controller, Solar Boost 2000e
- DOCKSIDE ELECTRICAL CABLE: 30 amp
- BILGE PUMP: 3 auto
- RAW WATER SEA STRAINER: 1
- FUEL FILTERS: Racor
- FRESH WATER COOLING SYSTEM: Yes
- HEAD TYPE: Overboard recirculating
- HOLDING TANK: Manual 10 gal.
- STEERING: Hydraulic
- TRANSMISSION: Borg-Warner velvet drive, engine alarm
Deck and hull
- ANCHOR: 45 lbs. CQR with 200 3/6 feet chain
- ANCHOR 2: 22 lbs. Danforth with 20 3/8 feet chain and 200 feet rope
- ANCHOR 3: 18 lbs. Danforth and 200 feet rope
- WINDLASS: Ideal
- DINGHY: 10' Aquapro aluminum bottom inflatable dinghy
Evinrude 2-stroke 15 HP
- BOW ROLLERS: Yes
- NAV LIGHTS: Yes
- DECK LIGHTS: Yes
- LIFELINES: SS
- GATES: 2
- LADDER: Swim ladder and swim platform
- RAILS: Yes
- OTHER : Aft deck covers
4 Deck chairs
- MAIN: Yes
- JIB: Yes, 110
- TYPES OF SAILS: Lee, cruise equipped
- ROLLER FURL: Schaffer
- WINCHES: 2 Barlow 20 primary 2 Arco 8 on mast
- MAST: Deck stepped
- STANDING RIGGGING: SS, 2 yrs. Old
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.