BACK IN WATER WITH UPDATES
Classic Gulfstar Ketch has been placed on the market to sell. Her very knowledgeable owner has updated numerous costly items over the past coupe of years. Powered with a Perkins 4-108 50 HP diesel she runs well and sails as designed. A new set of Main and Mizzen Doyle Sails the Genoa was completely refurbished. There are 2 totally new 12K BTU Technicold A/C systems just installed. The entire cabin sole aft was removed and replaced with new teak and holly to match the existing sole during February 2020.
Following an extended stay on the hard the vessel is being prepared to be returned to the water. Her hull will receive her annual Awlgrip Paint rejuvenator treatment. the 4.2 kW generator has been placed back onboard, fuel polished and bright work done. Hoping to have all completed by mid May 2021.
She will be ready to go and ready to cruise shortly.
To schedule a personal inspection please contact
Central Agent Craig R. Travis 561-212-6154 Cell
or send an email to email@example.com
Discover the Affiniti Advantage ! ! !
With offices in:
Lighthouse Point, FL
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
"The Florida Keys" Key Largo, FL
& Boston, MA
Interested parties are encouraged to contact the Central Listing Agency. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!
Upon entering the cabin galley is to port and navigation station is to Starboard. Dinette is to Starboard with pull out single berth. To port is another pull out single berth. The main cabin features a hanging locker and over and under storage. The aft stateroom features a wrap-around queen berth, hanging locker and four drawers, plus 2 large under berth drawers. The forward stateroom has a v-berth and hanging locker and storage areas. The boat has larger hatches for excellent lighting and ventilation. Forward marine toilet with Lectra San waste system and standard toilet aft, shower sumps and sinks with pressure water system. The walk thru passageway from salon to aft stateroom has hanging locker and storage locker, engine access and electrical panel.
• Galley is to Port with propane 2 burner/oven.
• Frigoboat Veco Chiller plates refrigerator/freezer 12VDC (3y/o)
• Solar panel system (2 x 80W with solar charge controller)
• Double stainless sinks with pressure water
• Storage in galley is ample with four drawers, to large cabinets, and under sink storage
Clean and orderly this area reveals a solid maintenance program in place.
• Perkins 4-108 Marine Diesel (5,184 Hours)
• Fischer Panda Generator
• 3-12v batteries
• 30 amp shore power cord
• CO2 automatic fire extinguisher
• Charles Automatic Battery Charger
• Hull color is white, hardtop
• Newfound Metals Stainless Steel Portlights eight (8) in all replacing original
• Extra large aft lazarette,bowsprit with anchor locker
• Cockpit cushions and fold down table
• LED Lighting throughout vessel
• Bow spreader and anchor lights
• CQR 35# anchor and CQR #25 with rollers and chain/line rode
• Aft Boarding Ladder and Folding Swim Platform
• Tow (2) new Technicold 12K BTU A/C systems just installed.
• Simpson Lawrence Windlass
• Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits
• Two (2) Marine Toilets Forward Guest in Lectrasan and Master in a manual standard
New Sails were fitted 2 years ago and have seen very little usage time as the owner's work schedule has increased dramatically. Super Sail Makers Doyle Sail maker mains and mizzen are new. The Genoa was completely refurbished. 100% jib-roller furling and storm jib, spinnaker with pole.
• Running Rigging replaced two (2) years ago
• Standing Rigging 10 Years old
• New Sails two (2) years ago
Full batten main and mizzenmast with “Tides Slide” batten cars system
• Dyneema Lifelines replaced three (3) years ago
•. Doyle “Cradle Cover” sailing handling system with lazy jacks
The seller has enrolled the vessel in the 2019 Hurricane Club which is fully transferable to the new buyer. In the event that there are no hurricane threats requiring haul out the unused portion may be used for yard services In accordance with the yard‘s procedures.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Lighthouse Point Marina
2711 Marina Circle
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064