Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 52 ft 11 in
Breite: 14 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 38 ft 2 in
Tiefgang min.: 5 ft 8 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 11 in
Ballast: 11391 lbs
Brückenhöhe: 81 ft 0 in
Trokengewicht: 34064 lbs
Antrieb Typ: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 75 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (100 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (80 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (40 Gallonen)
- Vacuum infused composite hull with Vinylester resin and Balsa core.
- Composite longitudinal stringers and transverse keel floors.
- Fiberglass engine bed.
- Marine plywood structural bulkheads.
- Vacume infused composite deck and superstructure with Vinylester resin and Balsa core.
- High density core replaces the standard core in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Custom molded fiberglass steering pedestal.
- Quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole.
- (2) 12 VDC Mastervolt AGM house batteries (450 Ah @ 12 VDC).
- Optima 1000M amp engine start battery with 800 cold cranking amps.
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12 VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging.
- BEP 12 VDC / 110 VAC distribution panel.
- 12 VDC outlets.
- Mastervolt 50 amp smart charger.
- 110V shore power system with (2) outlets, SS power inlet, and 50ft x 30 amp cord.
Electronics, Communications and Navigation
- Raymarine Ray 55 waterproof VHF Radio w/additional cockpit- mounted Command Microphone.
- Raymarine ST60 displays for speed, depth and wind mounted in the cockpit.
- Raymarine ST60 full function repeater display mounted in the Nav area down below.
- Raymarine C90W 9” color LCD navigation/chart plotter display mounted at the pedestal.
- Alpine AM/FM Stereo with CD player and 6” speakers in the main cabin.
- Ritchie 5” pedestal mount compass with polished SS cover.
- Perko bicolor bow light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Perko transom stern light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Aquasignal tri-color/anchor masthead light.
- Aquasignal combination steaming light and deck flood light.
Fresh Water System
100-gallon fresh water capacity in two stainless steel tanks with SS deck fill.
(1) ShurFlo pressure water system pump.
(1) 11 gallon SS water heater plumbed to engine heat exchanger and 110VAC.
(1) Whale water system filter.
(1) Cruz-Pro multi-tank gauge system.
- 100-gallon fresh water capacity in two stainless steel tanks with SS deck fill.
- ShurFlo pressure water system pump.
- 11 gallon SS water heater plumbed to engine heat exchanger and 110VAC.
- Whale water system filter.
- Cruz-Pro multi-tank gauge system.
- (8) Cabin “Ocean” wall-mounted SS cabin lights with integral switches in main salon and v-berth.
- Cantalupi spot lights above main salon table with dimmer.
- (7) Cantalupi red/white dome lights with integral switches in fwd cabin, aft cabin, heads, main salon, galley, Nav station and shower compartment.
- Overhead spot lights in the galley with a dimmer switch.
- Galley dry storage locker light and ice box light w/compression switches.
- Red courtesy lights at the companionway and forward cabin step.
- Engine compartment light.
- Utility light in the forepeak locker.
- Red/white gooseneck chart light at Nav area.
- Scandvik adjustable rod lights. (3) In the galley and one above each head mirror.
- (2) Varnished cherry counter tops with SS sinks and single lever faucets.
- Scandvik mixer valve with wall mount shower fixture in the forward head.
- Molded fiberglass floor pans with integral shower sumps and electric drain pumps.
- Shower enclosure.
- Corian toothbrush and cup holder.
- High grade glass mirrors with frames.
- Fiberglass top loading ice box with Seafrost refrigeration, separate freezer box, 12VDC high efficiency compressor and electronic controls.
- Force 10 three burner propane stove with thermostat controlled oven on gimbal mounts.
- Corian counter top.
- Mirror-polished stainless steel double sink with chrome single lever mixer faucet.
- Garbage bin.
- Drawers and doors as required.
Windows, Ports and Hatches
- Deckhouse portlights are toughened safety glass, frameless installation.
- Deck hatches are low-profile Stainless steel. (1) Foredeck and (8) on the cabin top.
- Ocean-Air Skyscreens are fitted to each overhead hatch.
- Foredeck hatch, anchor locker hatch and cockpit hatches are flush fiberglass.
- Saloon style removable companionway doors with storage bag in cockpit locker.
- Sailing hardware is Harken or equal.
- (2) Lewmar 65 CCEST electric self-tailing primary winches.
- (2) Lewmar 50 CCEST electric secondary winches.
- (3) Lewmar 10” aluminum One-Touch lock-in winch handles.
- Lewmar rope clutches.
- Varnished teak toe rail and coaming cap.
- Custom cast SS bow, midship and stern corner chocks that integrate beautifully with the teak toe rail.
- Varnished teak flagstaff and 48” x 72” US flag with SS socket welded to the backstay chainplate.
- Varnished teak steering wheel.
- Teak foot block for helmsman on centerline aft of the pedestal.
- Varnished teak cockpit table with leaves and storage cover.
- Teak clad foot rest below cockpit table.
- Stainless steel deck plates and latches.
- Foredeck padeyes for A-sail bag.
- Two SS cup holders in cockpit winch pods with drains.
- Cockpit drainage meets the minimum requirements of ORC
- Category 2 and CE Category B.
Anchoring and Mooring
- Delta 44 lb anchor w/200 Ft of 5/8” Brait and 100 Ft of 5/16”HT chain.
- Anchor deployment system w/manually rotating arm and integral anchor roller in foredeck locker.
- Lewmar V3 SS windlass with rope/chain gypsy.
- Salt water wash down system with SS spigot located in the anchor locker.
- (5) Schaefer Herreshoff style stainless steel cleats. (1) 12” at bow, (2) 12” at stern and (2) 10” midship.
- Schaefer 8.5” SS removable cleats midship w/canvas storage bag.
- (6) Morris custom cast stainless steel toe rail chocks and two corner chocks at the transom.
- Dock lines double braid, 52’ x 14mm diameter.
- 10” x 26” vinyl ribbed fenders with polar fleece covers and fender lines w/snap hooks.
- Aluminum boat hook with scrub brush.
Paint, Coatings and Fairing
- Toe rail: varnished teak.
- Deck: gelcoat Oyster white with molded tan non-skid.
- Hull topsides: Awlgrip choice of standard colors.
- Boot top stripe: Single stripe in choice of standard Awlgrip colors.
- Hull stripe: Narrow stripe of hull topside color is visible between the boot top and bottom paint.
- Bottom paint: Interlux Micron Extra or equivalent.
- Cove stripe: Gold leaf.
- Name & Hail: Gold leaf.
- Bilge: White gelcoat.
Spars and Rigging General
- Carbon fiber mast with fractional rig and swept back spreaders.
- Carbon electric furling boom by Offshore Spars.
- (2) Lewmar 48CCST halyard winch.
- SS bails for halyard tie-downs.
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track.
- Harkin electric headsail furling system.
- Standing rigging is Navtec stainless steel rod.
- Welded SS chainplates with Navtec D550 turnbuckles and SS covers.
- Navtec System 50 hydraulics w/2 speed pump. SS control panel, SS backstay and SS vang cylinders.
- Running rigging is low-stretch New England Rope.
- Main halyard 10mm Endura braid w/2:1 purchase Jib halyard 11mm Endura braid with tag line Spinnaker halyard 10mm Endura braid
- Masthead flag halyard and one spreader halyard Main sheet 12mm Staset
- Jib sheet 11mm Endura braid Spinnaker sheets 10mm Staset Spinnaker tack pendant w/snap shackle
Additional Standard Equipment
- Ultrasuede interior cushions with owner’s choice of color.
- Sunbrella cockpit seat cushions in owner’s choice of color.
- Tool kit.
- (4) Adult Type II life jackets with storage bag.
- Flare kit.
- Air Horn.
- USCG Rules of the Road.
- Engine spare parts kit.
- Spare bulbs and fuses.