2017 Sunquest 44 New Build
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
New Build available soon !
- zweimotorig / Anderer Treibstoff
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- £ 80,000 (EUR 86,728)
! ! This is a brand new way of buying your new Motor Yacht on offer ! !
This gives you an opportunity to purchase a certified and proven hull with a blank sheet. The hull was originally designed by the legendary designer John A Bennet back in 1995 and has had several names since such as the Beau Bateux and the Harrier and is now called the Sunquest 44. No changes have been made to the proven hull but Zenon Yachts have made modern and appropriate changes to the deck, windows and flybridge which brings the design right up to date for you.
You will be able to add every extra your heart desires from the engines to the light light switches to this Sunquest 44, which can all be fitted by fully qualified fitters and be top of the range equipment. Having already done the sums, when you have completed the build with brand new gear on-board, fitted to professionally high specification the Sunquest 44 should cost you around £250,000 to complete, which does leave you with a good saving on any new Motor Yacht from other well known brands, with your exact specification!
The owner of this business has found this to be a very popular concept and we can see why. As a result we only ask you investigate all the advantages of having everything your heart desires in a new build for a discounted price! All your questions, quotes and requested factory visits are very welcome in order to make this a serious contender in your new motor yacht search.
Please feel free to contact us for all the details and so we can send you pictures of a completed Sunquest 44. We now welcome all serious inquiries and viewing requests...
Imperial excel in the supply of high quality new and brokerage motor and sailing yachts from 40 feet to 250 feet in length from Broom, Atlantic, Princess, Fairline, Sealine, Steeler Yachts, Sunseeker, Azimut, Ferretti, Benetti, Maiora, ISA, Heesen and many others We are specialists in Dutch Steel and Aluminium boats from Steeler Yachts as well as being main agents for the range of Johnson Super Yachts in the UK, Greece and Cyprus. We are also proud to offer the range of Saffier Yachts, hand built in Holland. Our highly experienced team are always available to assist you in any way we can. Call us, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green on 01202 367188 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Henry Mackenzie-Green at 01202 367188 or 07766 086542
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 13.41 m
Breite: 4.26 m
Tiefgang max.: 1.10 m
Brückenhöhe: 4.11 m
Trokengewicht: 5000 kg
Marke des Motors: Not Included
Motor-/Treibstoffart: Anderer Treibstoff
Marke des Motors: Not Included
The full inventory on-board:
- The radar arch (gives you a choice of 2 types) 1 supplied but not fitted.
- The bow thruster tube is supplied and fitted.
- The basic floor structure could be fitted. (Depending on the build schedule)
More background information:
- All these moulds were designed by John A Bennet back in 1995 and have stood the test of time and have been more than proven to date.
- Certified and CE rated by HPI Verification services.
- Full support will be provided by the owner of the business who can provide full access to fitters, equipment, workshops, parts and amazing discounts in order to finish your self-build.
When Completing The Project: (After your purchase)
- All the possible extra's you could wish for, which can include all the top brands from engines, water tanks to navigation equipment.
- An exciting and fun filled time choosing everything from your new engines to the colour of your new cushions.
- You will end up with a brand new exciting motor yacht, to your exact specification at a discounted price compared to buying a new model from a well known brand, in the usual way!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.