This boat includes:
- 7.7m Wide Console Craft
- Orca Hypalon 828 - Arctic Grey
- 200HP Yamaha
- All Wheel Differential Lock
- 12" Simrad GPS
- Simrad VHF
- Fusion Marine Stereo
- 2 x Variable Direction Floodlights
- Anchor Pack
- Boarding Ladder
About the 7.7M Wide Console
The Sealegs 7.7m Wide Console RIB is the king of the open-top Sealegs RIB family. At 7.7m long, the Wide Console boasts impressive deck space and payload capacity, with a console spanning the full way across the deck to protect you and your passengers from the elements.
With an outboard upgradable to 200HP, the Sealegs 7.7 Wide Console rides beautifully. It comes equipped with Sealegs state-of-the-art amphibious technology, as well as a rugged fold-down windscreen and myriad options to suit your needs.
- Single handed operation, giving one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times, avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
Please contact Dana Shriver-Munsch at 9546928334
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 25 ft 5 in
Breite: 8 ft 7 in
Gesamtleistung: 200 HP
Marke des Motors: Yamaha
Motor Typ: Aussenborder (4-Takt)
Motorleistung: 200 HP
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 40 Knoten
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 1 (48 Gallonen)
GPS - Simrad 12
UKW-Funk - Simrad
Radio - Fusion
Each Sealegs craft is powered by Sealegs patented Amphibious Enablement System, or AES. The AES, including a fully marinised system of hydraulically powered legs and wheels, is powered by a marinised 22HP inboard engine. This allows the craft to travel for up to 30 minutes within every hour at 7.5kph on land.
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft. Read more about the technology by clicking through the menus below.
Sealegs All Wheel Drive (AWD)
All Sealegs craft come standard with All Wheel Drive (AWD). Both the front wheel and rear wheels have their own wheel motor. This allows for maximum traction and terrain capability when encountering beach inclines of soft sand, shell, shingle and/or pebbles.
AWD greatly increase the maneuverability of Sealegs craft, but if further traction is required, reducing the pressure in tires can further increase traction in difficult terrain. Finally, diff-lock is available as an option to augment the functionality of AWD.
The diff-lock option allows operators to force all wheels to turn in unison, regardless of traction (or lack thereof) available to all wheels. This, combined with AWD, will allow a Sealegs craft to overcome more extreme conditions.
Sealegs Automatic Braking System (ABS)
The Automatic Braking System (ABS) is an exceptional safety feature that comes standard on all Sealegs craft. ABS is a land-based mechanical brake within the rear drive motors which automatically activates when:
- the craft is parked and the inboard motor is turned off OR
- in the unlikely event of a hydraulic transmission failure OR
- if the operator activates the emergency stop button on the console*
To support these enhanced safety features, the leg assemblies have been redesigned for greater strength and fitted with specifically designed hubs and bearings.
Sealegs Extended Run Time (XRT)
All Sealegs craft come standard with the Extended Run Time (XRT) feature. XRT allows users to run the inboard engine for far longer continuous periods than was previously possible, meaning that the range of Sealegs craft from the water's edge is much greater. Using innovative cooling technology, users can drive on land for up to 30 minutes every hour. At 7.5kph, this provides a terrestrial range of 3.75km.
XRT Features include:
- Fan-assisted hydraulic oil cooling - a high performance fan has been fitted to help reduce engine box and exit air temperature.
- Hydraulic hot flush valve - sends hot transmission oil to the oil tank and replaces it with cooler filtered oil.
- High temperature warning - warning lights on the dash panel and a buzzer alarm alert the operator if the hydraulic system is overheating.
- Additional 45 amp alternator - an extra alternator allows for greater battery charging as well as the ability to run additional electronics.
All of the components required to bring the XRT system to all Sealegs have been chosen to ensure that they are light-weight and durable in the marine environment. This was all done without increasing the size of the engine box.
With the XRT package, Sealegs International warrants a run-time on land of 30 minutes every hour, with an annual recreational use of 100 land return trips (to a maximum of 20 hours total use).
Power Steering (PS)
The Sealegs Power Steering (PS) system comes fitted with high pressure hydraulic hoses and fittings which result in an easier effort at the wheel - even when under heavy load. In the unlikely event of a failure in the electric power steering pump, the system automatically reverts back to standard manual hydraulic steering.
Power Steering combines fantastically well with the Sealegs AWD system, making new Sealegs craft a pleasure to operate.
PS Features include:
- Fingertip steering control
- High pressure and grade hydraulic hoses
- Works well with Sealegs AWD system
- Manual hydraulic steering backup in the unlikely event of pump failure
- Comes with on/off switch on console for stiffer outboard control on water.
Sealegs Power Steering uses an electric hydraulic pump to provide extra pressure to the steering system. This provides the operator with fingertip control at the steering wheel for a more enjoyable experience with far less effort. The Power Steering system makes three point turns and maneuvering in tight areas a dream.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.