VIRTUAL TOUR: https://yachtprofile.com/ypn44t
The pioneer of the pleasure-tug industry, Nordic Tugs has offered the discerning cruiser high-quality yachts for more than a quarter century.
Handcrafted in the United States of America, Nordic Tugs undergo extensive quality assurance checks and every boat is taken through a full day sea trial to ensure a quality finished product is delivered to each customer.
Every Nordic tug is backed by our exclusive gold standard warranty, which provides one year stem to stern coverage and warrants the hull for a full 10 years against both structural failure and osmotic blistering.
Distinctive styling, quality construction and legendary sea keeping abilities have made Nordic Tugs a modern cruising classic.
Few trawler style yachts available today can match up to the Nordic tug 44, with its remarkable seaworthiness, rugged construction and long list of thoughtful interior and exterior features developed with the cruising boater in mind.
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 44 ft 8 in
Breite: 13 ft 10 in
L.W.L.: 40 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 4 ft 7 in
Verdrängung: 37500 lbs Voll beladen
Brückenhöhe: 16 ft 10 in
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 8 in
Freibord: 4 ft 11 in
Trokengewicht: 31400 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 600 HP
Marke des Motors: Cummins
Motortyp: QSC 8.3
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 600 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 8 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 18 Knoten
Anzahl Wassertanks: Plastik (200 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: Aluminium (600 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: Plastik (45 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 3
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
Recent Services October 2016
Nordic Explorer, our inventory NT 44 was just hulled and had a complete new bottom paint process applied this included sanding off original factory bottom paint, sanding the gel coat, applying two coats of Inter Protect 2000 barrier coat and two coats of Trinidad Pro bottom paint. Prop speed was applied to the running gear.
Bennett trim tabs were added and the entire vessel was compounded and waxed. She’s definitely a better boat today then the day she arrived from the factory.
The Nordic Tug 44 pilothouse features comfortable lounge areas, full 360 degree views and direct access to the decks from both sides of the vessel. The roomy recessed helm station features a large ship style wheel, chart table with drawers and lots of room for all of the latest electronics.
Just steps away from the pilot house is a well-appointed salon with teak entertainment center, 20 inch flat panel TV and Bose sound system that adds to the enjoyment of any day - or night. A comfortable settee with under-seat storage that converts to an additional berth, and the well-equipped u-shaped galley features a full size AC/DC refrigerator/freezer, electric range, microwave oven, and trash compactor. Corian counter tops and handcrafted Sapele Mahogany cabinetry are used throughout and a choice of four interior packages are available for owners looking to personalize their interior decor options.
The comfortable master stateroom features a queen sized bed with ample storage, including hanging locker and drawer space for extended cruising.
The navigation station is located off the companion way and provides a comfortable seat and chart table with convenient access to all power distribution panels.
Powered by a single 550HP CUMMINS electronic control, diesel engine, the Nordic Tugs 44 offers top speeds of 16 knots, with an economical cruising range of 1700 nautical miles at eight knots, making her the ideal boat for cruising both inland and coastal waters. Inside and out, the Nordic Tugs 44 offers the freedom, security, and comfort to take you just about anywhere you want to go.
Patented Hull Design
Nordic Tugs are known for their seaworthiness, comfort, stability, and efficiency. These traits are due to her unique hull design. The Company has been designing hulls since 1980 and they have refined semi-displacement hulls that are fast and fuel efficient. This has resulted in an incredible hull that provides a quiet, comfortable ride. With a single diesel engine, Nordic Tugs gives you the fuel economy of a displacement hull, with speeds far greater than a displacement hull can achieve.
Nordic Hull Characteristics
- A fine-entry bow provides a quiet dry ride in adverse weather conditions.
- Her full keel improves tracking and reduces drift when maneuvering.
- Hard chines reduce roll, increase efficiency, and add to the inherently stable ride.
- The molded mid guard adds strength to an already solid hull.
- A flared hull helps keep the boat dry.
- A heavy-duty stainless steel shoe protects the propeller and rudder.
- A round-reverse transom adds strength and helps shed water in a heavy following sea.
- Color - Flag blue Hull w/ white inset & waterline
- Structural lamination w/multiple layers of hand laminated knitted fiberglass & resin
- Stringers - Continuous full length foam cored hand laminated fiberglass structural stringers
- Boarding platform with SS through bolted brackets and under mounted telescopic swim ladder
- Hull Guards - UV-stabilized PVC-guards; anchor, hull and sheer, 316 SS inset on hull side guard
- Fasteners - All exterior fasteners 316 SS
- Bottom Paint - ablative antifouling (2 coats/black)
- Port Lights - 7"x14" 316 SS w/screens, hull sides (5)
- Bilge Pumps - 2000 GPH, in three compartments w/auto/manual switches at helm
- Bonding System - common bonding zincs on transom plus rudder, shoe and thruster zincs
- Color - Oyster gel coat
- Deck - Molded textured surface in walking & work areas
- Deck - Raised walk-around side decks
- Door - hinged transom
- Scuppers - cockpit
- Anchor Roller Assembly - Polished SS
- Windlass - 12VDC LOFRANS TIGRES LW400AN, 1200W anchor windlass w/foot controls at bow and remote control at helm
- Bow Bit - 316 SS Samson post
- Storage - Cockpit cabinet w/double doors
- Storage - Cockpit recessed fender holder
- Storage - Locking deck hatch to lazarette w/sealing gasket and spring-assist lifts
- Hand Rails - Deck, 1-1/4"x 30" high, 316 SS bow & stern
- Hand Rails - 1-1/4" 316 SS 30" high on salon cabin top (removable starboard) and ladder on port side
- Ladder - 316 SS open rail w/wide treads from aft deck to boat deck portside
- Hand Grabs - 316 SS salon roof drains at aft salon corners
- Hand Grab - 316 SS, two forward of pilot house doors
- Hand Grab 316 SS on transom over swim ladder
- Windows - DIAMOND SEA GLAZE Oyster powder-coated
- Doors - DIAMOND SEA GLAZE Oyster powder-coated:two sliding pilot house entry and one aft hatch style entry w/ full length half-drop window and screen
- Portlights - 10" round 316 SS w/screens and drains in forward cabin (3)
- Cleats - 12" cap rail mounted 316 SS mooring cleats (10)
- Deck Fittings - 316 SS 2" fuel fills (2), SS 1-1/2" water fill, SS 1-1/2" waste suction fitting
- Lights - Aft deck LED overhead (2) w/switch on fixtures
- Lights - Boarding platform LED (2)
- Outlet - 110VAC GFCI (cockpit)
- Inlet - Phone/TV - dock connection
- Pennant Staff receiver - in bow rail
- Sea water deck washdown hose bibs fore & aft
- Lazarette Vents polished SS
- Engine - Single 550hp CUMMINS QSC 8.3, 550 hp @3,000 rpm, electronic controls
- Marine Reduction Gear - ZF 304A @2.558:1
- Alternator - 160 amp (12V)
- Fuel Filter - RACOR 75/900MAX dual fuel/water separator filter for main engine w/10 micron element
- Fuel Polishing System ESI CFS1000FRE-RF
- Exhaust - 8" dual stage water lift muffler transom exit for main engine
- Propeller - HUNG SHEN 30" X 27.5" 5-BLADE NiBrAl LH, tuned to class S ISO-484 pitch tolerances
- Propeller Shaft - 2.5" SS w/PSS drip-less shaft seal
- Seawater Strainers - bronze
- Generator Fuel Filter - RACOR 120RMAM single fuel/water separator filter - 10 micron
- Oil Change Pump System - plumbed to main engine, generator & transmission
- Sound Insulation - 1" w/barrier and silver mylar finish
- Lights - engine room (6)
- Outlet - 110VAC GFCI
- Furnace - Diesel Hydronic heat system & hot water plumbed to 4-zones, 40,000 BTU
- Force 10® 3-burner cooktop
- Microwave , Convection - under cooktop
- Refrigerator/freezer NOVA KOOL RFU9000 AC/DC, 9.1cf
- Ice maker
- Countertop - U-shaped CORIAN "Sandstone" countertop w/coved backsplash & searail
- Sink - stainless steel, mirror finish undercounter mount single bowl w/ single lever spray extension faucet and soap dispenser, Sink size: 19.50" x 15.50" x 12" (WxLxD).
- Cabinets - Sapele flush face frames & drawer faces; doors & drawers are equipped w/plush (type sea locks)
- Storage - Spice rack over stove w/Sapele sliding doors
- Storage - Tip-out storage in front of sink
- Drawers - built w/ApplePly, full extension ball bearing tracks & push locks
- Lights - Overhead, 12VDC LED w/SS bezel (4)
- Outlets - 110VAC GFCI protected (2)
- Exhaust fan and switch
- Sepele and Holly sole
- Desk - w/bench seat, file drawer under
- Electrical Panels, BLUE SEAS - includes AC/DC meters, breakers and generator start panel, above and outboard on desk area
- Lights - Stair, red LED, in step riser
- Light - Reading 12VDC LED, over desk
- Lights - Overhead 12VDC LED (4), SS bezel
- Table - Sapele top mounted to a Sapele wrapped free-standing BENSENZONI T-248 pedestal
- Cabinet, Ice maker - Sapele with U-LINE B195
- Sapele entertainment center aft port corner w/Sapele top and includes BOSE 3.2.1 entertainment sound system witha 26" flat panel TV
- Settee - L-shaped & converts to berth w/storage
- Valances - Sapele
- Lights - Overhead, 12VDC LED w/SS bezel (7)
- Lights - Reading, 12VDC (2)
- Lights - LED step lights, red, on each riser
- Outlets - 110VAC (3)
- Outlet - Cable TV, in aft port cabinet
- Helm seat - fixed LLEBROC chair w/slide, footrest and adjustable pedestal, ULTRALEATHER Pecan fabric
- Settee w/Sapele fixed height table
- Aft facing seat - forward starboard helm
- Sapele overhead console and valances
- Chart table w/drawer, WILSONART Graphite laminate counter top
- Engine Control - CUMMINS electronic single lever throttle/shift
- Engine Instrumentation - CUMMINS SmartCraft VesselView LCD color monitor
- Bow & Stern Thruster Control - joystick
- Compass - RITCHIE FN-203 flush mount
- Windshield wipers - pantograph style, adjustable speed, self park and washer system controls (3)
- Windshield defroster
- Overhead console wired for stereo power and speaker wires to aft outboard corners of pilot house
- Light - Reading, 12VDC LED
- Light - Chart, LED red/white
- Lights - Over helm, 12VDC LED red (2)
- Outlets - 110VAC (2)
- Power Ports - 12VDC (2)
- 12VDC terminal block for electronics in overhead console
- Hatch - 16.5" w/screen
- Queen-size berth on center line, storage under
- Mattress - USCG approved hinged deluxe pillow top
- Drawers - flush face, under berth w/push latches (4)
- Hull side storage cabinets
- Mirror - full length on back of head door
- Lights - Reading, 12VDC LED, over berth (2)
- Lights - Overhead, 12VDC LED w/SS bezel (4)
- Outlets - 110VAC (2)
- Outlet - TV in hanging locker starboard side
- Hatch - 22" w/screen
- Chain locker forward w/sealed access door behind headboard
- Berth - Settee converts to full size berth
- Cabinet - hull side storage w/drawers (4)
- Storage Locker - forward inboard corner w/outlet
- Door, Entry - sapele sliding
- Lights - Overhead, 12VDC LED w/SS bezel (3)
- Lights - Reading, 12VDC LED (4)
- Outlets - 110 VAC
- Washer/Dryer, Combo - vented w/hanging locker above
- Toilets - TECMA EasyFit (household size)
- Shower - stall w/cafe style door, faucet & LED light
- Cabinet - vanity w/sapele door, SS basin & CORIAN "Savannah" counter top
- Fixtures - toilet paper holder, towel racks, mirrors
- Floor covering - LONSEAL Sapele & Holly
- Light - Overhead, 12 VDC LED (2)
- Outlet - 110 VAC, GFCI protected
- Exhaust fan w/switch
- Toilets - TECMA EasyFit (household size)
- Vanity top - CORIAN "Savannah" w/SS sink, faucet
- Shower - stall w/cafe style door, faucet and LED light
- Cabinet - vanity w/sapele trim and doors
- Linen locker w/sapele doors aft bulkhead
- Fixtures - mirrors, to holder, towel racks (2), towel ring
- Floor covering - LONSEAL Sapele - Salon & pilothouse
- Sapele interior passageway doors and trim
- Fresh water pump - constant pressure
- Water Tank
- Steering gear
- Completely gel coated and ventilated
- Storage space
- Steering System - manual hydraulic
- Rudder and Shoe - passivated SS w/sacrificial zincs
- Rudder port bearing and shaft lip seal
- Helm Wheel - Stainless Steel destroyer type
- Valves and fitting for autopilot hydraulic pump connection
- Bow & Stern thruster - SIDE-POWER SE100/185T-12V, 220lb thrust
12V DC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Battery Charger - MASTERVOLT 70 amp 3-outputs (upgraded to 12V 50-amp in custom options)
- Batteries, Start - 12V LIFELINE AGM Group-31 (2) w/boxes, 200 amp hours
- Batteries, House - 6V LIFELINE AGM deep cycle golfcart type (6) w/boxes, 600 amp hours
- Batteries, Thruster/Windlass - 12V LIFELINE AGM Group-31 (2) w/boxes, 200 amp hours
- Breaker Panel, BLUE SEAS - 36-position w/LED lights
- Master house bank circuit breakers switched on DC Panel
- Battery parallel solenoid control switch at helm
- Battery parallel relay
- Wire - marine grade tinned copper throughout
110V AC ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Generator - Upgraded to Northern Lights 12 kW generator, 110VAC w/sound shield, water lift muffler
- Shore power connections - SMARTPLUG 30A (2), w/50' cords (2), starboard
- Breaker panel - BLUE SEAS 110VAC w/LED lights
- Switches and outlets - VIMAR used throughout boat
SAFETY & MOORING PACKAGE
- Fire Extinguishing System - FIREBOY-XINTEX CG2-5000227 in engine room w/auto shut down
- Fire Extinguishers, (2) 5 LB and (1) 2 LB
- High bilge water alarm - sensor mounted in engine room w/audible alarm at helm
- Exhaust overheat alarm - temperature sensor on main engine wet elbow w/audible alarm at helm
- CO detectors in each cabin & central seating area
- Smoke detectors in each cabin & central seating area
- Radar reflector - located in stack
- Horn - Dual Electric
- Light - Anchor, 3NM LED, USCG approved
- Lights - Navigation, LED, USCG approved
- Mooring Lights - 5/8" x 25' (4)
- Fenders - G-5 and lines (4)
- NMMA Certification to ABYC Standards
- Canadian Declaration of Conformity
- Fuel tanks - 600-gallon in two tanks w/crossover line, shutoff valves, brass push to open valve & sight gauge
- Potable Water Tank - 200-gallon w/sight tube
- Gray Water Tank - 20-gallon/76-liter in keel, w/deck pumpout
- Tank Monitoring - Fuel, sight tube on tank and at MasterView panel
- Tank Level Monitoring - included in MasterView Easy panel fuel, potable water and black water
- Length Overall w/optional Bow Pulpit - 46' 3" / 1.49m
- Length Overall - 44'8" / 13.62m (w/bow roller & boarding platform)
- Beam - 13'10" / 4.21 m
- Draft - 4'7" / 1.40 m
- Freeboard - at cockpit 4'1" / 1.24 m
- Freeboard - Amidships, at pilothouse door 4'11" / 1.49
- Height from - Waterline -top to stack top 12' 4" / 3.76m
- Displacement Weight - 31,400 lbs / 14,255kg
- Headroom - Pilot House 6'4" / 1.93m
- Headroom - Forward Cabin 6'10" / 2.08m
- Headroom - Salon 6'4" / 1.93m
- Engine & Reduction Gear manuals
- Owners Manual - w/Schematics
- Tug Operators Manual
- 10-micron fuel filter element for main engine RACOR
- Matched gel coat touch-up kit
- Wax Paste - Ultra Performance 3M9030
- Video - CORIAN care and maintenance
- Assortment of srews & snap caps
- Multi-Bit Screwdriver & SS Deck Fitting Kit
- Clear silicone
- Shaft Seal Collar O-Ring Kit
- Container box w/Lid
- Flag blue hull with white inset & waterline
- Flybridge canvas covers - color: Captain Navy
- Shower - cockpit
- Side Power® stern thruster (dual station)
- Fuel polishing system - ESI® SFS1000FRE-RF
- AMTICO® flooring throughout - all floor surfaces excluding heads. Including solid SAPELE treads for all steps.
- Galley - SAPELE overhead cabinet - pass through with four Sapele doors (2 forward & 2 aft)
- Salon - Second engine access hatch - located forward starboard side
- Pilothouse - SAPELE window frames
- Flybridge - hydrauic steering, helm seat, electronic controls, canvas covers, mast and CORIAN® table. Includes 110VAC outlet.
- Overboard discharge pump (black water).
- Shore power reel - GLENDINNING® Cablemaster model #CM-7, 50 feet of marine grade shore power cable for 50 amp service with wireless remote control. Location: starboard side of transom.
- Propane System - FORCE 10® 3-burner LPG cooktop, (2) 10# aluminum tanks, regulator, sensor, shut off valve, vented and drained tank compartment.
- Generator - NORTHERN LIGHTS® 12 kW in lieu of the ONAN® 11.5 kW (plus air conditioning option)
- Inverter/Charger - MASTERVOLT® MassCombi 12V/2500W/100A with MasterView touch screen monitor. Note: standard charger becomes 12V/50A
- Additional outlet, Phone/TV - in Master Stateroom.
- Air conditioning package, 115V - MARINEAIR®, 3 units, one 12K BTU & two 16K BTU. Includes: 11-gallon water heater & 12 kW genset. Also includes deletion of the HURRICANE® system & 9 kW genset. This options upgrades the hurricane system and the generator.
- Mid stateroom fixed double bed below, upper bunk appointed fore & aft.
- Day/night shades.
- Racor drain valves.
- Ocean air screens (Pilothouse & Master Stateroom).
- Sliding Pilothouse windows.
- No charge for 5 additional outlets in various locations.
- LED lights throughout with dimmer in Salon.
- Mast is included with Flybridge option.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.