The 295cc may be Everglades' mid-size offering, but there's nothing mid-sized about its features or abilities.
Anglers can target any quarry in style with lockable rod storage in the bow, in and under the gunwales as well as across the transom and on the hardtop.
The molded in-console head couldn't be easier to clean, and it provides plenty of headroom for taller people to change or shower.
Speaking of easy to clean, you will not find any unfinished surfaces aboard the 295cc.
Few boats this size and style can make that claim.
Another feature you'll be hard-pressed to find elsewhere is the optional hullside door that opens inboard with a removable ladder.
Not only does it keep swimmers safely away from the stern, it makes for easy boarding at the dock.
In addition to the many standard features, this boat has the following options:
For More Information Please Contact:
Mike A. DeFrancesco, Email: email@example.com, Cell: +1 (269) 277-0280 call or text
Dwayne Estenson: firstname.lastname@example.org, Cell: 573-639-9654
Reggie Capiro: email@example.com, Cell: 305-804-3539
Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction – highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
• 10-year transferable hull warranty
• Variable deadrise deep v-hull
• Patented closed molded RAMCAP® construction process
• Self-bailing cockpit
• NMMA, Certified
• No wood construction – all composite
• High density, closed cell, structural foam floatation
• Hull laminate – premium gel coat, vinyl-ester barrier coat, vinyl-ester skin coat, polyester print barrier and knitted bi-axle fiberglass
• High density PVC composite transom
• Hull liner and deck mated perfectly for a rigid one-piece construction, adding to its long-term durability
• Hull liner completely finished inside with Class A surface
• Molded-in diamond non-skid
• Rigging troughs – molded-in and oversized for easy access
• ABS backing used to receive self tapping screws and bolts
• Aluminum frame work – custom fabricated in house meeting stringent standards, sand blasted then powder coated using premium marine
• Gunwale boards – all hand laid and extra heavy-duty
• Wire harnesses – manufactured in house using marine grade, tinned copper wire, high grade heat shrink connectors and waterproof Deutsch
• Circuit protection – circuit breakers or fuses protect all electrical circuits
• Heavy-duty rub rail with 316 stainless steel insert and end caps
• 316-L stainless steel and chrome plated fasteners for additional corrosion and stain resistance
• All hardware bedded or gasketed to resist corrosion
• 316-L cast stainless steel hinges and latches
• Upholstery – extra-heavy vinyl with acrylic top coat, Tenara™ thread, and anti-mildew backing - adhered to high-density plastic backing (no
wood) with flow through foam cushions
• Heavy-duty, welded bow and stern eyes, bedded and sealed in polyurethane
• Bronze high speed intake strainers
• Painted aluminum 184 gal fuel tank
Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
• Fiberglass hardtop with aluminum powder-coated frame includes blue/white LED lights, spreader lights, electric sliding windshield, electronics
box, (5) rod holders, a set of kingfish rod holders
• Canvas life jacket storage in hardtop
• Stereo speakers mounted in the hardtop (2)
• Tempered glass, hydraulic sliding windshield
• Intelligent windshield wiper and washer system that automatically parks before the hydraulic windshield can move to the down position
• Console glove box/storage bin
• Console hand rails
• Console power port 20A - 12VDC
• 316-L stainless steel steering wheel
• Molded-in fiberglass footrest at the helm
• Fire extinguisher (3)
• China-bowl head with macerator and holding tank – 9.5 gal
• Sink with shower in the head.
With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
• 200ft 1/2 8PLAIT 10ft 3/8 Chain with swivel and anchor
• Low-profile aluminum powder-coated bow rails
• 8" pull-up cleats cast - 316-L stainless steel and through bolted. (4)
• Hawse pipes with fixed cleats (2)
• Blue/white LED courtesy lighting with 316 stainless steel bezels
• Stereo speakers mounted in the boat (2)
• 316-L stainless steel drink holders
• Raw-water sink with sprayer
• Recessed cockpit drains
• Sliding workstation drawer
• Cockpit area – 105 sf
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Powder coated toe rails
• Transom gate with freeing port
• Retractable boarding ladder at transom with stainless steel grab rail
Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish – and look good doing it.
• Abundant space for electronics placement
• Command leaning post workstation
• Cooler capacity Yeti – 75 qt
• Circulating livewell with light and 3/8" clear acrylic lid with stainless steel friction hinges and latch – 34 gal
• Fishbox (aft: pump out) – 66 gal
• Fishbox (fwd: pump out) - 105 gal
• Stainless steel gunwale flush mounted rod holders bedded and through bolted (4)
• Transom rod holders (5)
• Kingfish rod holders
• Retractable cooler compartment
• Under gunwale power ports – 30A
• Lockable rod storage
• Under gunwale rod racks - (4) total, (2) on each side
Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it’s deemed seaworthy.
• Automatic bilge pump (3)
• High-water alarm
• LED anchor light
• LED navigation lights
• Ritchie® compass
• Hydraulic tilt steering
• Electric horn
• Pre-Wired battery charger 110VAC
• Fresh-water washdown – 25 gal
• Raw-water washdown spigot
• Custom stainless steel trim tabs with position indicator and auto retract (Single cylinder)
Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
• Bow seating with cushions and storage
• Cushioned forward console seating
• Forward U-shaped bow seating with storage and cushions
• Mechanical stern seat that opens to access battery storage
• Side-utility door with ladder that opens inboard
• Hydraulic power steering
• Remote controlled spotlight
• Outrigger quick-cam cleats
• Outrigger package – 16’ Lee poles
• Forward console seat cover
• Console cover
• Leaning post/helm seat cover
• Bow seating area coaming bolsters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
98150 Overseas Highway
Key Largo, FL 33037