Dry weight: 14800-15800 lbs.
Max. weight cap.: 19200 lbs.
Swamped cap.: 18500 lbs.
Persons capacity: 16
Freeboard: Bow- 5’-5”, Stern- 3’-0"
Construction: Philippine Mahogany, with 3M 5200 bedding at ALL wood joints
*ALL wood sealed with 3 coats Smiths CPES.
- Frames: 1-3/8” x 3-1/2” typ.
- Hull topsides planks: 3/4”
- Decks (sides and fwd): 3/8” marine plywood with 3/8” Philippine
Planks bedded in 5200, faired, 4 coats Smiths CPES, 3 coats paint with
Interlux Perfection Yacht Enamel.
- Aft deck/ aft side decks: 3/8” teak sealed/ oiled bedded into 1/2” marine
plywood sealed in 3 coats Smiths CPES.
- Battens: 7/8” x 1-3/4”
- Inner bottom: 1/2” marine plywood.
- Outer bottom: 5/8” Philippine mahogany- bedded to Inner with 5200.
- Fasteners: Carriage bolts and screws- all silicone bronze.
Features: Standard power: Twin (2) C8.7 Turbo Diesel Caterpillar Marine engines-
fresh water cooled.
- Kohler auxiliary generator. 250 gallon fuel capacity. 75 gal fresh water
- 120v shore power connection/ switch and wiring throughout cabin.
- Engine room blowers (2).
- Hydraulic transmissions, hydraulic steering systems.
- Polished Stainless steel drive shafts/ high performance bronze struts, shaft
stuffing boxes, and rudder assemblies.
- All thru- hull fittings are bronze and bedded in 3M 5200. Bronze stem band.
- Electronic controls with fully backlit instrumentation. Stereo. Electronic
trumpet style horns. High water alarm. Bronze removable hull plug fwd.
- Polished 316 stainless hull hardware, 316 polished stainless steel bow cleat.
- Polished 316 stainless steel fender rails.
- Aluminum tuna tower with crows nest with full control systems.
- Upholstered helm seat and surround, Philippine mahogany dash with storage
under seat and under dash area.
- Range light and running lights.
- Hinge Fiberglass composite and Philippine mahogany hinge mounted engine
hatches with gas shock lifts.
- Stained, sealed, varnished mahogany transom. Skeg (outer Keel), sealed.
- Philippine mahogany bumper/splash rail aft with stainless steel rail cap.
- Grey boot stripe, burgee, aft flag with range light. Search light.
- Philippine mahogany Gin Pole and king plank, stained, sealed, varnished.
- Furnished items: (4) fenders with ropes, anchor, anchor line, (2) 20’ & (4)-
25’ dock lines, integral chocks at bow, cleats, compass, (2) bilge pumps.
(5) deep cycle12v batteries, (2) bilge blowers.
- Aft deck boarding ladder.
- Basic electronics package.
Interior: - Teak floors in cabin/ head, galley, berth.
- Stainless steel counter tops- banded.
- Stainless steel sink & basin with hot and cold water supply.
- Refrigerator, 4 burner electric stove top, and convection oven.
- Fire extinguishers. Curtains at port lights. (2) Deck hatches with screens.
- Sleeps (4), galley, single head with shower, elec. panel closet, dining table,
Privacy door at fwd berth, lockable wardrobes, storage, spill proof drawers
Blower in galley and head.
- Hot and cold pressurized water system.
- Storage beneath lower bunk, seating area- galley.
- 3 zone interior LED lighting system. Transom underwater LED lighting.
Bottom: Sealed with 3 coats Smith’s CPES, Barrier Coat- Interlux 2000E.
- Bottom Paint- Pettit Vivid hard anti-fouling (blk)
Topsides Hull: Sealed with Smiths CPES (3 coats) and painted with Interlux yacht enamel.
- All finishes incorporate the “hot co at” method for lasting protection.
* All varnished wood is stained, sealed with 3 or more coats of Smith’s CPES,
and then varnished using “hot method” alternating Interlux Gold and Interlux
Schooner 96 with top coats polished to achieve a smooth, glossy, long lasting
Decks: (Teak) Sealed, caulked seams or oiled with Interlux teak oil (3 coats)
Cockpit floor: Teak- Sealed/ oiled, sloped to drain to bilge.
Approved Accessories/ Options:
- Twin (2) GM 7.4L 454 cid Marine engines, fresh water cooled
- Philippine mahogany boarding/ swimming ladder.
- 28’ Anodized aluminum outrigger system with center rigger.
- Full or partial weather enclosure for helm/ cockpit w/ screening.
- Premium electronics package satellite
- 2” removable/ washable wool rugs with snaps- galley and fwd. berth.
- Solid Surface countertops.
- Swim & boarding ladder, polished stainless steel boarding handle-aft.
- Security, hazardous gas detection systems.
- Custom lettering- transom.
- Philippine mahogany insulated fishbox stained, sealed, varnished.
- Interior flooring- Fir (stained, sealed, varnished).
- Extended 20 yr Limited Warranty with Annual Maintenance Contract.
Mike Harris, Florida Licensed Yacht & Ship Broker
40 Audusson Ave.
Pensacola, FL 32507