Meet the irresistible charm of the rugged Antaris Connery 25.
An attractive fashionable design with the obvious attention to comfort as you would expect. This sturdy and contemporary tender sloop has a rear door to the swimming platform.
The curved seat is large and deep and easy to convert to a spacious sun bed.
With impressive top speeds from engine options to 170hp this Connery combines breathtaking perfection of form and function.
Prices Quoted include delivery to any Tingdene Boat Sales Office, following Commissioning and Trials and Inc UK VAT. Tingdene Boat Sales represent Antaris, Maril & Makma for Bushnell Marine Services and offer the complete range from all 10 of the Tingdene Boat Sales offices.
For detailed information, delivery dates and prices on the complete range of Antaris, Maril & Makma sloepen and cruisers please contact;
Guy Girling by Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01933 551622
or your local Tingdene Boat Sales Office
Tingdene Boat Sales market Antaris, Maril & Makma from all 10 of our Boat Sales locations for Bushnell Marine Services, the UK Importers
Steering console with steering wheel (50 cm)
• Stainless steel engine control
• Full instrument panel including voltmeter and fuel gauge
• Stern access door leading to integrated bathing platform
• Upholstery in a choice of colours, including matching buttons and piping
• Access steps with storage compartments
• Teak table on top of engine box
• Storage cabinet with Corian finish (not in combination with refrigerator)
• Large storage compartments under the seating (5)
• Extra insulation of engine compartment
• Stainless steel drain built into flooring
Engine options include:
Whilst every care has been taken in there preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialed depending on location of the boat
Thames & Kennet Marina
Caversham Lakes, Henley Road
Reading, Berkshire RG4 6RA