Clean, late model bowrider with desirable outboard power, Yamaha 115 HP four-stroke with only 33 hours. The Stingray 194LX is a versatile and fun to drive runabout!
Fiberglass hull, Dark Blue with White topsides, dry weight with engine: 2,325 lbs.
12 volt battery with on/off switch
Bow and stern seating (rated for 9 passengers), bow anchor storage, bow storage, 2 swim ladders: 1 forward, 1 aft, walk-thru windshield
Coast Guard safety package, bow and cockpit covers, bimini top, (no trailer with boat)
Clean, late model bowrider with desirable outboard power - Yamaha 115 HP four-stroke with only 33 hours. The Stingray 194 LX is a versatile and fun to drive runabout!
The 194LX is the perfect 19-foot boat for those who want extra amenities and the easy maintenance of an outboard. Our outboard models feature an enormous sundeck storage compartment and provide convenient shallow water access. A side-entry walkway makes boarding easy. The standard full fiberglass liner makes for easy cleanup at the end of the day. Here's something else—our 19' models outperform the competition with less power and manage to get better fuel mileage when comparing like power. A few numbers to consider: with a Yamaha 115 hp engine, it is capable of speeds above the mid 50's and gets 6.4 mpg at cruise (3500 rpm, approx. 22.5 mph).
• 3-Year Hull Blister Protection Plan
• 5-Year Hull Protection Plan
• Certifications: NMMA, USCG
• Exclusive Z-plane Hull
• Floor Storage w/ Oversize Door
• Bow Storage
• Cooler/Storage Box with Drain
• Safety Glass Windshield w/Side Shields
• SS Spring Line Cleats
• Backlit instrumentation & Ckt breakers
• Integrated Electric Horn
• Premium Stain Resistant Vinyl
• Helm Seats w/ Fore & Aft Adj.
• Oversized Cup Holders
• Driftwood Trim Package
• Throttle-Trim Control w/ Safety Switch
• Fiberglass Cockpit Floor Liner
• Fire Extinguisher Holder Insert
• Power Trim and Tilt w/ Indicator
• Transom Mounted Tilt Switch
• Zero Torque Steering
Sandy Hook Yacht Sales, Inc
1410 Ocean Avenue
Sea Bright, NJ 07760