Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Designer: Juliusz Strawinski
Länge über alles: 20.16 m
Breite: 6.06 m
L.W.L.: 18.33 m
Tiefgang min.: 2.05 m
Tiefgang max.: 4.09 m
Verdrängung: 616128 kg
Ballast: 85722 kg
Freibord: 1.54 m
Trokengewicht: 57500 kg
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 8 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 10 Knoten
Reichweite: 800 nm
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 160 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (3900 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (2190 Liter)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (1900 Liter)
Anzahl Kabinen: 4
Anzahl Toiletten: 3
Anzahl der Badezimmer: 4
- Round bilge hull with short overhangs and flattened wide transom.
- Sharp waterlines forward, high cylindrical coefficient and center of buoyancy well aft should contribute for satisfactory performance, particularly down the wind sailing.
- The yachts main propulsion is provided by 2 diesel engines Yanmar type 4LHA - 160 hp@3 300 rpm each in twin propeller installation.
- Diesel fuel installation consists of two fuel tanks at the sides of the
engine-room and a reserve tank in the keel profile.
- Each of the tanks is equipped with big manholes for cleaning.
- Fuel deck filling with ecobox to prevent pollution with oil.
- Electric fuel level gauges installed on each of the tanks.
- The fuel piping built in stainless steel. Double fuel filters on each of the
fuel supply lines.
- Tanks protected with remote control cut off valves.
- Twin 40mm Amartech propeller shaft lines delivered complete with 4-bladed VariFold folding propellers; stainless steel shafts, rubber water lubricated bearings, stern-tube with seals and Python thrust bearing with CV shaft elastic coupling.
- General electric installation 24V DC. All accommodations equipped with 230 V sockets.
- 800Ah Gel automotive service battery bank installed before ER bulkhead as a main supply of 24V DC.
- Batteries can be charged either by Kohler 13EFOZD generator or by shore connection (socket installed on the transom PS) from 230V AC installation.
- Separate 175 Ah starting battery bank charged directly from the alternators suspended on main engines.
- Generator started by 100Ah battery bank. Additional battery bank consisting of four 12V 225Ah batteries powering the bow thruster. 24V 65Ah emergency batteries for navigation equipment operation.
- 230V AC circuits supplied alternatively by the genset connected with shore power (32A plug) or by batteries via two 24/230 3000W inverters.
- Additional environmentally friendly energy (ILE) is supplied by two solar batteries installed in the aft on the arch.
- All services powered via main switchboard.
- Complete professional set of Raymarine navigation electronics containing 2 color radar units – one in navigation area and one installed on steering column, chart plotter, S3G autopilot course computer and ST290 series navigation instruments.
- Satellite data transmission provided by Inmarsat MiniC Sailor TT-3000EB GMDSS (with GPS receiver).and McMurdo NAV-7 Navtex receiver.
- Communication by Raymarine Ray240 VHF.
- Complete safety gear for 12 persons to meet CE and MCA rules and regulations.
- Two 8-person ocean life rafts by Eurovinil stowed on the deck.
- Sportis RIB tender with 15 hp Johnson outboard engine can be used as a rescue boat.