2014 Spirit Yachts Spirit 37
Ipswich, Suffolk, Großbritannien
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Ipswich, Suffolk, Großbritannien
- aktueller Preis:
- £ 330,000 Versteuert (EUR 380,154)
Deeply cool weekender Spirit 37, which does the head turning thing in spades. Also a rather elegant weapon on the regatta circuit.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Spirit Yachts
Designer: Sean McMillan
Länge über alles: 38 ft 5 in
Breite: 6 ft 11 in
L.W.L.: 25 ft 9 in
Tiefgang min.: 6 ft 5 in
Tiefgang max.: 6 ft 5 in
Verdrängung: 2500 kg
Gesamtleistung: 15 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 15 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 2
Anzahl Kabinen: 1
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
WHISPER is an extraordinarily good looking yacht, built by Spirit in the UK by traditional craftsmen and designed for fast and exhilarating sailing. She is virtually unused and she is perfect for day sailing, overnighting and regattas.
WHISPER is as new with only a few hours use, and she is equipped everything needed for racing or day sailing. She will sail effortlessly upwind at 8 knots and downwind 14 knots. Her accommodation is sparse, beautiful and perfect for weekends. Apart from the outstanding performance she turns heads, so be ready for the stares and questions. She is now for sale as we have another Spirit, and whilst we love WHISPER, we feel that the fleet must be trimmed.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised ‘C’
- Douglas Fir planking, 12mm (speed strip), epoxy bonded.
- Diagonal 3mm Khaya veneer overlay at 45 degrees, epoxy bonded.
- The hog, keel, stem and stern posts, horn timber, all floors and beam shelf constructed from solid or laminated straight grain Douglas Fir.
- Two ring frames fitted to the hull in laminated Brazilian cedar, one in way of the mast step and one to form the chainplate mounts.
- Eight further ring frames are fitted through the hull.
- The hull is stiffened by fitting all the internal furniture in plywood bonded to the hull to form a monocoque structure.
- All plywood used is marine grade, manufactured to Lloyds specification.
- The hull planking is sheathed with 450gsm bi-axial glass/epoxy plus 200gsm twill above waterline, faired with epoxy fillers and spray coated with Awlgrip paint system.
- The hull is coated below the waterline with self-polishing antifouling paint.
Deck and Cockpit Construction:
- All deck beams and carlins in Brazilian cedar.
- Structural bulkheads in 9mm plywood, braced with solid timber where necessary.
- The beams are overlaid with 6mm plywood, overlaid with 6mm teak planking swept to follow the gunwhale with margin boards and king planks fitted in bright finished mahogany.
- Cockpit constructed from solid mahogany on a plywood sub structure, bright finished.
- Cockpit is self-draining with cockpit lockers to port and starboard.
- Special storage areas dedicated for life raft and fender stowage.
- Coachroof built of bright finished mahogany over plywood substructure.
- Sides from solid mahogany stock.
- Sliding mahogany hatch fitted in coach roof on stainless steel runners, running into laminated mahogany garage.
- Two companionway doors open into recesses port and starboard as per the Spirit 46 design.
- Four oval port lights are fitted in coach roof sides with mahogany trim rings.
Keel & Rudder:
- Bulb keel with SG Iron blade.
- Rudder is a multi-laminate timber blade, epoxy glass sheathed and fitted on a solid 45mm stainless steel stock. The stock rotates in Acetal and GRP bearings head.
- The keel is of the flattened bulb type on a high aspect iron blade with maximum righting moment. The keel weighs 1250 kg and is through bolted to the hull with ten 24mm keel bolts.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 2YM15 hp engine.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Tiller with Jefa/Raymarine Autopilot.
- 3 blade folding Gori Prop.
- Domestic 140AH Gel, Engine 70AH AGM.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x Electric and 1 x manual.
- Total capacity of 50 litres.
- Total capacity of 50 litres.
- Full Raymarine electronics package.
- Single Gas burner
- Sink with storage.
- Single sea water heads.
Summary of Accommodation:
- All furniture is constructed of 6mm plywood, bonded and filleted to the hull. All interior surfaces are finished in white eggshell paint or satin / gloss varnish.
- All interior fitments are trimmed with solid mahogany, satin or gloss finished.
- Layout is settee berths port and starboard with a storage structure running across the vessel at seat height just forward of the mast.
- The space forward of this structure has been left open for weight saving and sail stowage.
- Aft of the settee berths the interior have a small galley sink to starboard with a cover and a single burner spirit stove with a fold down cover over.
- Aft of the settee berths to port is a marine toilet fitted under a lifting cover that doubles as a chart table.
- Miscellaneous cupboard storage fitted to port and starboard.
- 484 sq ft. – 45 sq.m.
- Mast and boom manufactured in carbon fiber by Lorimar, painted white, tapered above the hounds.
- Twin spreader rig.
- Headstay mated to Bartels electric furler unit.
- All standing rigging is in discontinuous Nitronic rod.
- All halyards in Dyneema and technora running internally.
- All shrouds fitted with open barrel stainless steel rigging screws.
- All halyards led aft to the cockpit through deck organisers and Spinlock clutches to two Harken size 16 Self-tailing winches on coach roof.
- Reefing lines and clew outhaul lines led aft to cockpit controls.
- Backstay in Spectra, controlled by 6:1 purchase at helm position.
- 8:1 kicking strap fitted, controlled from cockpit.
- Full carbon sail wardrobe with main, jib, 3 x asymmetric and 3 x spinnaker.
- Road trailer with storage boxes.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Tiller, boom/main sail and head sail cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.