This demo only has a few hours on her from the boat shows. Engine warranty begins when you buy her! Save big over new! Make an offer today.
The newest member of Cutwater’s fleet of fast, efficient family cruisers brings onboard livability, luxury and convenience to a whole new level…and adds more than a few unexpected innovations. With its generous 10-foot beam, the hull provides plenty of volume for stretch-out comfort on deck and below, and our trademark Stepped Keel hull design places the engine lower than conventional hull forms allow, to ensure exceptional stability, as well as extra headroom in all living spaces.
The aft cockpit features an ingenious convertible seating arrangement, including side ben
h seats that fold outward from each hullside to accommodate four adults without taking up cockpit space; another double seat, built into the transom, may be adjusted to face forward or aft. And an all-new feature, exclusive to the Cutwater 30, is an opening panel in the cabin bulkhead that allows the aft dinette seat to be reversed in order to accommodate two more guests in an enjoyable setting that’s ideal for al fresco socializing. On the foredeck, two flush hatches open to reveal a pair of cushioned observation seats, each with a footwell that doubles as fender storage. For swimmers and beachcombers, the bow platform features a telescoping five-step ladder that extends to allow easy access to and from the beach or the water.
An expanse of opening windows brightens the roomy main-deck salon. Here, a four-place dinette converts to a double berth, and features a beautifully finished custom maple pedestal table with integral beverage holders and grab rail. A European-style galley counter with under-counter fridge spans the full length of the salon’s port side, and opens for access to a double stainless-steel sink and electric cooktop, and to a contoured aft-facing lounge. Just opposite is the fully instrumented helm station featuring a handsome double-stitched ultraleather console and double-wide helm seat. Beneath the raised dinette is a private guest cabin with gear storage, reading lamp, two hullside portlights and a 6’ 8” double berth.
The forward stateroom offers an island double berth, large hanging locker and storage compartments, plus four hullside portlights and an opening skylight hatch in the 6’ 8” overhead. The adjacent head compartment includes a vanity with vessel sink, electric-flush toilet and separate shower enclosure with curved sliding door.
With its efficient 370-hp Volvo diesel inboard, the Cutwater 30 cruises effortlessly and comfortably, delivering express service to even remote destinations; standard bow and stern thrusters ensure precise maneuvering and easy docking. For its performance, economy and comfort, no other cruiser can offer this kind of value.
• Bow platform/beach ladder. Telescoping five-step design and opening bow rail allow immediate shore access for bow landings, or convenient re-boarding directly from shore.
• Forward observers’ seats and foredeck lounge. Offer a commanding view ahead, and retract under flush hatches to form handy fender storage.
• Convertible indoor/outdoor seat. A hinged panel in the cabin bulkhead opens to allow reversing the aft dinette seat to face the cockpit deck in an arrangement perfect for al fresco socializing.
• Convertible cockpit seats. Hullside panels in the cockpit coaming swing outboard to form two double seats, leaving the aft deck open and uncluttered.
• Reversible transom seat. Faces aft for a wide-open view astern, or forward to complete the cockpit seating arrangement.
• Custom swim platform with Dunnage box. Includes 4-rung ladder, integral fenders to protect tender or water toys, hot/ cold freshwater shower and transom door.
• Cabin hardtop extension. Added protection from sun and rain, mast SS hinged, two hatches, Sports Rack.
• Euro-style covered galley with electric cooktop and oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer 12v, wine-water cooler and stainless steel sink.
• Built-in companion lounge. Luxurious raised seating opposite helm station allows panoramic view through large cabin windows. Converts to forward lounge seating. • Raised four-place dinette. Includes custom cherry pedestal table with integrated drink holder and grab rail, unit converts to comfortable double berth.
• Custom helm console. With double-stitched ultrahide antiglare facing complete instrumentation, custom wood wheel, electronic controls and display, seat reverses to complete full dinette.
• Private mid cabin with 6' 8" cushioned double berth. Includes gear storage, reading lamps and hullside portlights.
• Master stateroom with 7’ island memory foam double berth. Entertainment Center, Hanging Locker, five Portlights, opening skylights hatch, and storage.
• Private head with separate stall shower. Features molded-in vanity with vessel sink, electric flush toilet and two ventilating portlights.
• Bow and stern thrusters. Allow precise close-quarters maneuvering for perfect docking, every time.
In addition other standard features include: Cabin Heater (FWC), Illuminated Compass, Docking Lights, Spotlight, Trim Tabs, VHF, Cockpit Refrigerator, H/C Cockpit Shower, Cockpit Washdown, Windlass, Wipers, Salon & Master Flat Screen TVs, and Inverter/Battery Charger.
3704 Del Prado Blvd. S
Cape Coral, FL 33904