New build just 6 months to finish- New style Horizon raised pilothouse motor yacht featuring 5 staterooms and crew accommodation for 6.
No expense has been spared on this yacht with all options and custom modern styled furniture imported from Italy.
Nigel Beatty - Japan office +81 50 5532 8664 - email@example.com
Grace Zeilmann - Fort Lauderdale office +1 954 253 3006 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yukako Ogawa - Fort Lauderdale office +1 954 463 2506 - email@example.com
Yukio Shintani - Osaka, Japan office +81 (0)72 223 5884 - firstname.lastname@example.org
L.O.A. : 110′-0″ (33.53 m)
L.W.L. : 89′-11″ (27.42 m)
Beam : 25′-0″ (7.62 m)
Draft : 6′-0″ (1.83 m)
Height (W.L. to top of arch) : 34′-4″ (10.46 m)
Displacement (light load) : 264,000 lbs. (120 tons)
Fuel : 5,550 US gal. (21,000 ltrs.)
Fresh Water : 800 US gallons (3,100 ltrs.)
Engine : Twin CAT C32A 1800BHP
Generator : 2 x Onan 50kW(50Hz) or 2 x Onan 55kW(60Hz)
Interior Design and Equipment
(As per layout plan)
1. Standard layout: Master plus 4 ensuite staterooms and 3 crew cabins (2 ensuit).
2. Standard selection of wood for interior.
3. Standard selection of carpet (local supply).
4. High-quality Italian entrance door lock and cabinet door locks per shipyard standard.
5. LED ceiling lighting both direct and indirect. Cantaluppi or equivalent.
6. High density hotel grade pocket spring mattress with choice of fabrics for bed
sheets, covers, and pillows. For whole boat except crew cabins.
7. Indirect lighting system under sofas, beds, valances & all stairways.
8. Wood counter top w/ custom design trim.
9. Head board for all berths with fabric or mirror per customer’s choice.
10. Hanging lockers in all staterooms w/necessary shelf or drawers.
11. All lockers & drawers w/ push button locking hardware.
12. Doorway on aft interior stairwell.
13. Wood or acrylic curved hand rails through boat.
Heads & Showers General:
14. 6 x heads & showers plus 1 x day toilet, per GA design.
15. Seamless polyurethane finish in all heads.
16. “Grohe” or equivalent faucet, towel bars, towel rings, cup/brush/soap holders, head
brush, for all heads.
17. Exhaust blower for each head.
18. Inlaid “HCG” sink with curve wood face on vanity cabinet.
19. Marble counter top and back splash in all heads.
20. Marble floors in all heads.
21. Jacuzzi in master head, per GA design
22. Storage & TV cabinets in accordance to arrangement plan w/ adequate venting.
23. Custom ceiling design.
24. Sofa & cushion shape per owner’s request w/ standard choices of fabric.
25. Carpet floors from shipyard standard selection.
Dining Salon & Bar
26. Ceiling style above dining table per owner’s requirement.
27. Storage cabinets around in accordance to arrangement plan.
28. Wood dining table w/ custom designed trim edge.(Dinning chairs SBO)
29. Carpet floors from shipyard standard selection.
30. Dinette bar style per owner’s design with granite counter top & side locker w/glass
31. Wood bar foot rest w/ S/S supporter.
Main Galley area
32. Granite galley counter top from shipyard standard selection.
33. Cabinets & overhead locker per GA arrangement and interior design.
34. L-shape settee in leather per GA layout with table. Storage space behind & deep drawers under.
35. Storage and TV cabinets in accordance to arrangement plan w/blower venting.
36. Vinyl wood flooring, Activa or equal.
37. Bed size to be 80” x 76” Atlantic king size.
38. Smoke mirror over bed ceiling.
39. TV cabinet w/wood door.
40. Carpet floors from shipyard standard selection.
41. One safe.
Forward Guest Stateroom (2)
42. 2 x single-size beds with drawers under.
43. Open book shelf & hanging locker on outboard side.
44. Carpet floors from shipyard standard selection.
Aft Guest Staterooms (2)
45. Queen-size bed with drawers under.
46. Open book shelf & hanging locker on outboard side.
47. Carpet floors from shipyard standard selection.
Lower Guest Foyer
48. Marble flooring from shipyard standard selection.
49. Staircase with wood treads leading up to maindeck .
50. FWD accommodation arrangement plan: In accordance w/ layout plan – to include aft
quarters, efficiency galley (if equipped), head and shower, hanging lockers, bunks, storage, lockers, A/C.
51. Mat finished of wood on walls, vinyl ceiling, laminated floor, Corian counter top and
floor in bathroom, bathroom hardware. All materials for interior fit-out are from shipyard standard choices.
52. S/S working counter top with drawers under.
53. Single deep S/S sink with faucet.
54. Drained and ventilated wet locker.
55. Storage lockers per arrangement plan.
56. Vinyl flooring, Activa or equal.
57. Sub Zero 36” galley refrigerator/ freezer with stainless steel trim kit
58. GE Profile electric 30” range hood.
59. GE microwave in S/S finish.
60. GE dish washer with S/S trim kit.
61. Blanco S/S double sink.
62. Water supply to the refrigerator's ice maker.
63. Trash compactor in S/S finish.
64. Garbage disposal.
65. Blanco circular S/S sink w/ cold & hot tab.
66. U-Line wine cooler under.
67. Refrigerator with icemaker under.
68. Broan narrow trash compactor.
69. Small GE freezer & refrigerator w/ door panel.
70. Efficiency galley with cook top & S/S sink mounted under granite counter.
71. Water supply to the refrigerator's ice maker (if equipped).
72. Microwave mounted over the counter.
73. GE washer and dryer.
Telephone and Stereo System
74. Wave WIFI system through boat.
75. Flybridge/After deck/Forward deck sound system through BOSE SA2.
76. After deck 32" Elec. foldable TV.
77. Pilot house sound system through BOSE SA2.
78. Saloon BOSE Lifestyle V35 Home entertainment system with iPod dock and separated Blu-Ray player.
79. Saloon 46" LCD TV with High-Low TV system.
80. Master cabin 42" LCD TV with BOSE Lifestyle V25 Home entertainment system with iPod dock and separated Blu-Ray player.
81. VIP cabin 32" LCD TV with BOSE Lifestyle 235 2.1ch Home entertainment system with iPod dock and separated Blu-Ray player.
82. Guest cabins 26" LCD TV with sound system.
83. Crew Cabin 19" LCD TV with sound system (2).
84. Panasonic PBX telephone system with intercom feature, w/outlets in salon, pilothouse, master stateroom, VIP stateroom.
85. Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV.
86. Ventilation for stereo systems.
1. Nonskid foredeck, teak aft decks, teak swim platform and teak steps.
2. High bulwark w/ flush mounted courtesy deck lights.
3. Fiberglass rub rail w/stainless steel cap along hull side.
4. Fiberglass rub rail w/stainless steel cap around swimming platform.
5. S/S handrails with stanchions.6. S/S flag pole on bow.
7. Foredeck seat w/cushions.
8. Sunbathing cushion w/ pillow shape on foredeck.
9. Aft deck FRP seats w/cushions.
10. Aft deck high-low dining teak table w/slider function.
11. Standard choices of Sunbrella fabric for exterior cushions & sun pad.
12. Exterior stainless all to be 316L grade.
13. Two hydraulic windlasses “Maxwell VWC4500” w/local foot switches and remote.
14. Two chain counters located in pilothouse on both ground tackles.
15. 2 x electric rope winches “Maxwell VC3500” on aft deck w/rope roller.
16. 2 x 110kg S/S anchors.
17. 2 x 300 ft high tensile 1/2” anchor chains w/chain stopper & tensioner.
18. Bow protection S/S plate.
19. Freshwater /sea water anchor chain washdown system by manual operation.
20. Heavy-duty 316L stainless steel cleats and fairlead w/rollers forward & aft.
21. P&S hawser holes on transom aft deck.
22. Standard ropes and fenders package. Doors, Hatches, Windows & Port Holes
23. 4 x bulwark doors at mid-ship & aft deck for boarding.
24. 2 x side deck entrance door at galley and foyer.
25. S/S manual sliding salon entrance door.
26. Weathertight door at the entrance to the utility room/garage from the swim platform.
27. S/S gate door on the entrance to swimming platform.
28. Frameless windows clear tempered laminated Low-E glass for windshield.
29. Frameless windows tinted tempered laminated glass for side windows.
30. Flybridge windscreen is acrylic glass.
31. Stainless steel port holes with storm covers for bow cabin.
32. Forward wide opening hatch locker for fender and lines.
33. Two round hatches in master cabin.
Swimming Platform Area
34. Large teak inlay swim platform with stairways to back main deck.
35. Hydraulic hi-lo platform.
36. Built-in shower with hot/cold water above swim platform.
37. Swimming ladder extractable or foldable.
38. Stainless steel handrails on sides of back deck stairs.
39. Hand rails around swim platform.
40. Fixed cleats for tender tying.
41. Hydraulic garage door.
42. Boat track system with electrical winch.
43. Escape hatch to crew cabin.
44. Ventilation system.
45. Tender NAUTICA XP 14 JET.
Flybridge and Boat Deck
1. Non-skid on whole deck area.
2. FRP cabinet with BBQ & extra deck wash faucet.
3. Integral stainless steel handrails around bar unit.
4. Indirect lighting system under bar and seats.
5. Stairway from aft deck to main deck with teak steps.
6. Footrest around bar.
7. 2 x round stools for bar counter.
8. Oversize drains w/strainers on each corner of sundeck with internal overboard drains, all w/ check valves & vent holes.
9. Flag staff in the back of sun deck.
10. FRP settees & tables per GA design.
11. 5 persons Jacuzzi with heater.
12. Sunpad with hinged backrest.
13. Stainless steel sliding hatch on flybridge stair opening.
14. Removable hand rails around F/B aft. deck.
15. Helm station with ZF Mather remote control, compass, steering wheel and clear access on both sides for docking.
16. 2 x flood lights illuminating radar arch/ mast.
17. 2 x flood lights illuminating flybridge aft deck, flush mounted in hard top.
18. 2 x brackets for O/S liferafts.
19. Hatch on hardtop for ventilation.
20. Custom two levels bar unit with sink, ice maker, and fridge
Pilot House and Instrument
1. Integrated instrument panel on helm stations, standard choices of wood & leather.
2. Integrated general alarm and monitoring system for important equipment (bilge pumps, blowers, navigation lights).
3. International navigation lights.
4. Radar arch w/antenna bracket.
5. 2 x Tokai Sunshin search light on both sides of radar arch.
6. Buell triple air horn on top of radar arch.
7. Magnetic compass for pilothouse and flybridge stations.
8. Heavy-duty Speich S/S wipers and washer system.
9. Variable speed control for each windshield wiper.
10. “C” shaped leather settee, teak sliding table.
11. Desk with storage inside and one chair.
12. 1 x Stidd pilot chair.
13. Small locker at port side.
14. Hardwood flooring.
15. Surveillance camera system (aft deck and engine room).
26. Raymarine GPS Raystar 125Plus
27. Raymarine 12kW and 4 kW 72nm Open array radar system with 19" screen(2) in pilothouse and 15"screen(2) in fly bridge
28. Raymarine Fishfinder
29. Raymarine Autopilot
30. Raymarine ST70Plus multifunction displays
31. Raymarine Wind and speed transducers
32. Raymarine AIS500 AIS
33. Raymarine VHF
34. Raymarine Loudhailer
Engine Propulsion and Steering System
1. Twin engines CAT C-32A 1800bhp.
2. Live SAE-C PTO on gear box (P&S) for thrusters / windlass & stabilizer power.
3. SAE-A PTO on engines (P&S) for hydraulic steering gear.
4. ZF Mather fixed engine control system at pilothouse and flybridge, one handheld remote control with plug-in receptacles at aft deck and flybridge.
5. S/S Aquamet HS22 shafts.
6. High performance 5 blade propellers S-Class.
7. Main bronze struts w/backing plates.
8. Shaft and rudder packing glands with TIDES Marine dripless seals or equivalent.
9. Underwater exhaust system for engines w/ bypass mufflers. Pipe with fire retardant resin reinforcement.
10. Kobelt or equivalent power steering system.
11. Custom steering wheel both helms.
12. Stainless steel emergency tiller.
13. Stainless steel rudder w/zinc plates.
14. American Bow Thruster Hydraulic 16” variable speed bow thruster of 55 HP.
Engine room and Equipment
1. Engine room clean design with lightweight floor.
2. Double sound & heat insulated material with foam & lead combination.
3. Water tight bulkheads forward and aft.
4. Full length stainless steel overhead grab rail on each side of engine.
5. Engine room LED ceiling lights.
6. 2 x reversible AC intake blowers w/automatic speed control.
7. 4 x engine room ventilation openings w/ Delta-T moisture eliminators.
8. Engine load distributed through flexible mountings on S/S engine bed bonded to FRP hull girder.
9. Heavy-duty watertight engine room door.
10. Air Compressor.
11. Vacuum cleaner system w/outlets through vessel.
1. Color-coded wiring for easy identification.
2. Main electric panel w/circuit breakers inside the engine room.
3. Distribution panels for each cabin areas.
4. Emergency power package & lighting system.
5. AC volt duplex receptacles located throughout including engine room.
6. GFI protection for all AC outlets in heads, galley and engine room.
7. Indirect lighting under valance in saloon, staterooms, pilothouse and galley.
8. Independent 24 volt to 12 volt converters for necessary equipment.
9. 1 x DC12 volt receptacle.
10. Exterior connector for shore phone and cable TV.
11. Electrolysis bonding & grounding system.
12. VIMAR outlet & switch
13. Dimmer system for ceiling lights in aft deck,saloon, master and VIP cabin.
14. Two zinc anodes on transom.
AC/DC Main Power System
15. AC electrical system: 380V 3 phase 50Hz giving a single phase voltage of 220V; or
208V 3 phase 60Hz, giving a single phase voltage of 110V.
16. 2 x Onan generatosr 50kW(50Hz) or 55kW(60Hz) with sound shield.
17. 4 x 225Ah starting batteries for main engines and generators.
18. 10 x 225 Ah AGM batteries for ship’s service power.
19. 2 x 225Ah emergency batteries above main deck.
20. All batteries enclosed with boxes and cover.
21. Vapor proof battery switch.
22. Battery chargers.
Shore Power System
23. 2 x Glendenning 100 amp shore power Cablemasters with 75’ power cable.
24. 2 x 100 amp shore power receptacles at fore deck.
25. Shore power connection w/ ACME or equivalent isolation transformer & A-B switch.
1. Marine grade pipes applied through boat
2. Color coded piping system for easy identification.
Fuel and Lube Oil System
3. Aluminum H5083 marine grade fuel tank in engine room and fiberglass fuel tank under
bilge, total 5,550 gallons w/ magnetism sight level gauge in engine room& electrical level
gauge & alarm.
4. Emergency shut-off valve w/remote control.
5. ISO grade fuel hose through entire system.
6. Dual RACOR 79/1000MA fuel filters/water separator, each engine.
7. 2 x RACOR 500 MA fuel filters. One on each generator.
8. 1 x DC fuel transfer pump and 1 x manual hand pump.
9. Oil change pump system for engines & generators.
Fresh Water System
10. FRP water tanks 800 gallons w/electrical level gauge.
11. Marine grade pipe lines for cold & hot fresh water lines.
12. Three Torrid 30-gallon water heaters w/circulation pump system.
13. High-volume AC fresh water pressure pump and one DC pump for back up.
14. Sea Recovery water maker 1400 gal/day w/fresh flush function.
15. Fresh-water outlet & hose for filling engine and generator expansion tank.
16. Fresh water hose bibbs at the foredeck, aft deck and flybridge.
17. Three charcoal filters are plumbed into the fresh water line: after fresh water pump, after shore water inlet, at galley.
Air Conditioning & Ventilation System
18. Marine Air chilled water central A/C compressor units w/ soft start & reverse cycle
19. Marine Air air handler units with individual controller through boat.
20. Back up sea water cooling pump.
21. Pilothouse window de-foggers.
22. 250 gallon holding tanks w/ “Y” valve for holding tanks dockside pump out.
23. Collecting sump tanks w/auto switch pumps for each showers & washer drainage area.
24. Tecma toilet(x7) system or equivalent.
25. Electric Rule bilge pump w/ floating switch & high level alarm in each water tight
26. 3 x bilge blowers for air circulation in bilges.
27. 2 x manual bilge pumps in engine room and forward cabin.
Fire safety System:
28. Fire insulation in engine room.
29. Fire resistant treatment for pipe penetrations.
30. Fixed fire extinguisher FM 200 for engine room with remote pull station.
31. Automatic shutdown system.
32. Hand held fire extinguisher as required.
33. Integrated fire detecting system. System alarm panel to be positioned in the pilot
house. Smoke detectors to be fitted in the accommodation areas.
1. Hull strength & structural scantling design criterion：LCG impact acceleration
force=1.0g, including all build-in tanks.
2. ABS/DNV type approved fiber / resin & sandwich core material applied.
3. 4 directional, evenly distributed fiber lamination through whole structure.
4. High-density PVC foam cored construction bottom and topsides.
5. Window size according to wind & wave impact force at max. speed.
6. Engine girder, windlass, thrusters & local structure with classification standard.
7. White gelcoat finish on exterior.
8. One piece hull SCRIMPTM cored lamination w/deep skeg and longitudinal girders.
9. Deck / Superstructure & all sandwich core main structure with SCRIMPTM method.
10. High-density PVC foam cored construction throughout hull.
11. Stringers with high density foam coring.
12. Interior structural components properly bonded and tabbed to hull.
13. Strong collision bulkhead structure for extra safety.
14. International® 2 anti-fouling bottom paint, w/ 2 anti-osmosis primer treatments.
15. Main engine girder with 300kg high density foam coring.
16. Tunnel design to minimum draft; covered with sound damping materials.
13, Kitahato cho,