2014 Alpha 42
Rock Hall, MD
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- zweimotorig / diesel
- Rock Hall, MD
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 410,000 (EUR 349,293)
Enroute to Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Alpha 42 cruising catamaran is unlike any other production multihull on the market.
- Built in New York and to strict ABYC standards.
- Hybrid composite construction utilizing Vinylester and strong ISO resins with Nidacore honeycomb cored bulkheads and hulls (non-balsa)
- High bridge deck clearance for safer sailing in rough waters
- Wave piercing bows providing superior pitch reduction
- Bow collision compartment including 6 watertight bulkheads
Designed by an expert team of offshore sailors, naval architects and rig specialists, multiple design inputs from groups such as live aboard cruisers, commercial fishermen, and first-time buyers were considered and incorporated into the yacht’s DNA. Built in New York, USA to ABYC Standards and is Jones Act Compliant(you can make money with Lucy 2 via crewed charters - think sunset sails with 25 guests).
The quality and attention to detail are unsurpassed. While foreign builder’s offer alternatives – there will never be a substitute to the Alpha 42 catamaran. The style, functionality, and quality stand above the rest.
Builder: Marc Anassis - Founder of Atlantic Yachts, a passionate yacht builder and naval architect, who has constructed more than 850 mono and multihulls ranging from 31-95′ in his own Atlantic Yacht shipyard. With more than 35 years of master yacht building experience and working for many years as the head of lofting for C&C yachts, Marc’s drive to build the best boats has taken him around the world.
Gregor Tarjan – founder of the well respected international dealership Aeroyacht Ltd. He is considered a leading multihull expert who has published 3 important reference books on catamarans. Gregor has performed multiple transatlantic crossings and has sailed a multitude of catamarans from 20-120′ in the most diverse waters.
Lucy 2 is currently in Rock Hall, Maryland
As an avid sailor and fisherman, I bring to you over 45 years of on the water experience with over 8000 blue water miles. Through the years I have enjoyed a variety of positions in the marine industry - a former director of the J-World Sailing schools, rigger, professional coach, and yacht racer, delivery crew and captain. I bring to you a vast understanding of boats large and small, monohulls to multihulls and sailing or power. If you are looking to sell your yacht please give me a call or text to 443 822 0984 or send me an email at email@example.com.
Please contact Chris Junge at 443-822-0984
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Alpha Yachts New York, Inc
Designer: Gregor Tarjan
Kiel: Anderer Kiel
Länge über alles: 41 ft 8 in
Breite: 24 ft 3 in
L.W.L.: 41 ft 8 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 7 in
Verdrängung: 21000 lbs Trocken
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 0 in
Gesamtleistung: 80 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Sail drive
Motorleistung: 40 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Sail drive
Motorleistung: 40 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 7 Knoten @ 2500 RPM
Anzahl Wassertanks: 2 Plastik (140 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: 3 Plastik (100 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: 2 Plastik (20 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 1
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 4
Anzahl Kabinen: 4
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
voll durchgelattetes Großsegel
Ofen - Toaster Oven
Batterieladegerät - 150A
Elektrisches WC - Fresh Water Flush
Beiboot - Avon Rib 310
Aussenbordmotor-Halterung - with 10hp Nissan
The Alpha 42 catamaran combines beauty with intelligence. She feels at home everywhere - from a busy Mediterranean harbor to a deserted South Seas lagoon. The Alpha 42 catamaran blends into her environment, but looks special. Whether you are a live-aboard family with the wish to circumnavigate, a solo sailor who is a first time buyer, or a charter company wishing to offer customers an attractive alternative – the Alpha 42 catamaran checks all the boxes.
Lucy 2 is the four cabin version, great for the traveling family and guests. It also has a "Captain's Quarter" in one of the bow compartments! When we think of Alpha we think of the following:
- Clean efficient shape
- Multi-chine design for better strength, space and esthetics
- 360 degree views whether sitting or standing
- U-shape chef’s galley oriented and open to cockpit
- Same level cockpit and saloon
- Large hull port lights providing all cabins with sea views
- Wide cabin sole provides guests true comfort of a home
- Queen size, double beds in aft cabins with custom mattresses
- Double size beds in forward cabin with custom mattresses
- Each cabin has large lockers and full set of bed linens
- Each cabin is cross ventilated by at least one hatch and a hull port light
- Forward facing nav panel and desk
- Electric Heads with fresh water flush
- Engines separate from living accommodations
- Woodwork in exotic wood veneer.
- Interior salon/cabin soles: laminated composite.
Galley and Salon
The galley / salon space truly feels like home with wonderful full access to the cockpit for entertaining all feeling extremely spacious. Note that this boat is slightly over 24' feet wide. The average 42' catamaran is 22.25 feet wide. The average 44' catamaran is 24 feet wide... giving the Alpha 42 almost 75 more square feet than a normal 42' catamaran.
- Salon accessible through a sliding plexiglass door (2 doors).
- Reverse Cycle A/C; Three Units.
- Ventilation by 2 opening frontal hatches
- U-shaped 6 places settee couch
saloon wooden dining table.
- Alcantera Upholstery.
- Large lockers under settee seats.
- Lighting by LED spotlights with Dimmers.
Navigation and Electronics
- Chart table and storage inside with flap.
- Chart table light.
- Navigation seat 1 x 12 V outlet.
- Furuno Wind Speed and Direction Indicator.
- Furuno Depth Gauge.
- Furuno Knot Meter.
- Tridata Repeater at the Nav Station.
- Furuno AIS Class B.
- Furuno Chart plotter at the Helm; 14' touch screen.
- Furuno Digital Radar.
- Ray marine Auto Pilot with Wireless Remote.
- Horizon VHF Radio with Ram Mic at the Helm.
- Fusion Stereo.
- Interior Speakers.
- Cockpit Speakers.
Sails and Rigging
The Alpha 42 boasts a grand-prix style aft rig with larger square top main and optional self-tacking Solent Jib. She has a reinforced bowsprit for extra strength and performance with a center space between the trampoline you can ACTUALLY WALK ON! If you ever had to go forward in weather on a catamaran you will truly appreciate this design feature. Add the highest in-class bridgedeck clearance for safe sailing in rough waters and easy to single hand with all sailing controls lead to the port helm station.
Mast and Boom:
- SELDEN 2 spreader, twin shroud mast and boom in anodized aluminum.
- Complete stainless standing rigging (forestay and 4 side shrouds).
- Mainsail luff cars on low-friction sliders.
- Fully Battened Main utilizing Lazy Jacks.
- 1 main halyard, 1 topping lift.
- Genoa utilizing Roller Furler.
- 1 Genoa halyard.
- 1 Staysail halyard.
- 1 Spinnaker halyard.
- LED navigation and 360-degree anchor light.
- Deck mounted LED deck and steaming light.
- Mainsheet leads back to helm station with line clutch to cleat it,
- Genoa sheet leads back to helm station.
- Topping lift leads back to helm station with a line clutch.
- Main halyard leads back to helm station with a line clutch.
- Gennaker halyard leads back to helm station with a line clutch.
- Reef 1 leads back to helm station with a line clutch;
- Reef 2 leads back to helm station with a line clutch;
- Reef 3 leads back to helm station with a line clutch.
- Low friction mainsheet traveler along aft cockpit seat with a stand alone winch.
- Jib halyard leads back to helm station via deck block.
- 2 mainsheet traveler lines with sheet clutches the in cockpit.
- 4 self-tailing winches Harken 45 (one electric).
Engines and Electrical
The engine compartments are completely isolated from the cabins making this an extremely quiet boat under way. There is excellent access from a maintenance perspective which is important for the live aboard as well as a good deal of space for tools and spare parts.
- 2 x 40 hp Yanmar diesel engines with sail drives.
- 3 blade fixed propellers.
- Raw water filter.
- Engine cooling by a heat exchanger.
- Complete engine panel and dual controls at steering station.
- Engine access through GRP deck hatch.
- High-performance sound insulation.
- Lighting via fluorescent light.
- 6kW Generator
- (1) 125 gal (473 liters) pvc long range fuel tank with filler plate in cockpit.
- Electric fuel gauges (indicator on 12 Volt panel).
- 1 fuel pre-filter + 1 engine fuel filter for each engine.
- Fuel shutoff valve.
- 2 x 12V 130 amp engine alternators with battery charger.
- House batteries bank; 1 port and 1 strbd engine battery.
- Emergency power crossover circuit with switch.
- 3 Kw Inverter; 150 amp battery charger - Xantrex.
- Mastry/Yanmar 6Kw Generator in starboard engine room.
- 2 X 30 amp shore power cables.
12V Electrical Distribution Panel:
- General 12V distribution panel in salon protected by labeled circuit breakers.
- Xantrex battery monitor.
- Spare breakers for extra equipment.
Hull and Deck Features
Vinylester and strong ISO resins with Nidacore core are used for the Hulls above the waterline as well as throughout the boat are all hand layups. Nidacore bulkheads to provide insulation, rigidity and light weight. Monolithic (solid laminate) bilges for strength, resistance to impacts, perforations, and beaching. Reinforced, solid-monolithic hull underneath waterline and keel shoe housing performance foil. All bulkheads are manually laminated to the hull to provide maximum structural rigidity. Rudders in Vinylester laminates are foam filled.
- Ergonomic helm station allows a clear view forward.
- 2 Engine controls and engine instruments.
- Panel for navigation electronics.
- Compass with Internal Light.
- Fixed double helmsman’s seat with backrest.
- 8 person u-shaped settee composite cockpit.
- Cockpit Cushions all around.
- Composite lounge table.
- Composite roof covering cockpit.
- 3 cockpit seat lockers.
- Aft walkway/lounge platform.
- Propane cooking gas locker.
- Electric Windlass.
- 55 lb Delta primary Anchor.
- Fortress back up Anchor.
- 200' Chain
- 4 Manual Lewmar 45 Winches; 1 for Genoa Sheets, 2 for Spinnaker Sheets, and 1 for the Main Traveller and Dinghy Davits
- Plus One Electric Lewmar 45 for the Main Halyard.
- Stainless Dinghy Davits.
- Avon Rib 310 Dinghy.
- Nissan 10 hp Outboard with Motor Mount.
- Switlik 6 man Life Raft.
- Forward trampoline-cockpit with built in bench seat and cushions.
- One chain locker.
- One utility locker.
- Huge walk-in storage locker in forward port bow.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.