Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 19.75 m
Breite: 5.43 m
Tiefgang max.: 1.80 m
Trokengewicht: 35000 kg
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 20 Knoten
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 25 Knoten
Engine Option 2: 2x MAN V-8 1200 HP
Engine Option 1: 2x MAN R6-800
Anzahl Wassertanks: Edelstahl (1000 Liter)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: Edelstahl (3540 Liter)
Anzahl Kabinen: 3
Anzahl der Badezimmer: 3
- Enclosed by high bulwarks and solid handrails round the whole boat that comply with the MCA Workboat Code.
- Optional side and aft deck concealed lights.
- Lifebuoys with Perry lines either side.
- Hydraulic windlass with chain tension claw on fore deck with local controls, plus controls at both the lower and flybridge helm positions (optional twin windlass with anchors stowed either side of bows via hawser tube).
- 50kg Hall anchor and 60m chain cable
- Access to chain locker via a deck hatch beside the windlass.
- Moulded seat lockers with seat cushions and backrests along the transom which are also deck lockers.
- Optional canopies to enclose cockpit area.
- Aft control station with control of engines and thrusters.
Lower Helm Area
- forward of dining area
- Three heave-compensated fully adjustable helm seats at the raised control position on the starboard side.
- The lower helm position has engine and thruster controls, navigation and communication electronic equipment, an overhead electrical control panel.
- On the starboard side of the bridge deck is an access ladder direct to the flybridge helm position.
- Opening side doors either side giving access to the side decks.
- Hardwearing laminate flooring.
- Heavy duty windscreen wipers.
Main Deck Saloon
- Extensive seating area with storage under on the port side.
- Extensive cabinets and storage lockers opposite with built-in TV on a retractable bracket.
- Top entry bottle fridge.
- Glasses locker.
- Bottle locker
- Access door onto aft deck.
- Carpet and curtains throughout where necessary. Acoustalay is laid under the carpet over the engine room to reduce noise.
- forward of main deck saloon
- Squared seating area for 6 people plus stools for additional people.
- Extending dining table.
- Storage below seating.
- Hard wearing laminate flooring.
- King-sized double bed with material headboard.
- Extensive lockers and drawer units.
- Dressing table with mirrors and suitable lighting
- Optional TV built into forward bulkhead.
- En-suite heads with separate shower compartment.
- Electric toilet and washbasin set in dedicated moulded unit.
- Carpet and curtains throughout and where necessary.
- Full length and width “V” berths (optional double berth and modified seating area to starboard)
- Large hanging wardrobe and drawers, lockers below the berths and either side below the side decks.
- En-suite heads with separate shower compartment and curved sliding door.
- Electric toilet and washbasin set in dedicated unit.
- Carpet and curtains throughout where necessary.
- Electric 4-burner ceramic hob with extractor fan unit above (option induction hob).
- Electric fan oven
- Built-in combined microwave and oven.
- Double sink and mixer tap.
- Extensive Corian worktop with optional stainless splash-back
- Various lockers and drawers.
- General lighting and dedicated lighting above each worktop.
- Hard wearing laminate flooring.
- Entered by a watertight door from aft utility area containing the main engines, generator, hydraulic systems, main and reserve fuel tanks etc.
- The engine room space is fully ventilated with good headroom and easy access to all machinery units.
- Non-slip aluminium flooring and handrail/guardrails throughout
- Engine room is soundproofed throughout.
- Console at forward end of flybridge with engine, thruster trim tab and steering controls, plus duplicates of the electronic equipment at the lower helm.
- Three person helm bench seat.
- Seat lockers with removable cushions.
- Hinged mast SS bracketry for optional radar scanner, aerials, infrared camera, TV Dome etc (optional hydraulic operation).
- Optional bimini.
- Optional crane to lower RIB/dinghy.
- Accessed via opening gate in transom and stainless steel steps from aft cockpit.
- Teak slats on a stainless platform.
- Extending MOB/ bathing ladder.