Multipurpose diving boat of light alloy (aluminum) will be used for the following missions:
- diving and underwater technical works,
- inspection of the water area bottom, wrecks and waterworks,
- participation in the search-and-rescue operations,
- lifting of the detected objects up to 500 kg from the bottom,
- providing the operation of small remote-controlled underwater vehicles in the waters of the sea coastal areas and embouchures, in the inland waterways of the Russian Federation.
The project has been developed on the basis of the Laky 13M project and agreed with the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
The boat will be equipped with an open area for all-around observation with one seat and lockers for diving equipment, a spacious wheelhouse-saloon with round visibility, toilet, two cabins where the passengers can be comfortably accommodated:
- up to 10 passengers - in the daytime,
- up to 5 passengers - at night.
In accordance with the Customer’s desire we optionally may add a second control post on the open observation deck.