Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Princess Yachts
Designer: Bernard Olsinski
Länge über alles: 57 ft 3 in
Breite: 14 ft 8 in
Tiefgang min.: 4 ft 1 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 7 in
Verdrängung: 25000 kg
Gesamtleistung: 1800 HP
Marke des Motors: Volvo Penta
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 900 HP
Marke des Motors: Volvo Penta
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 900 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 6
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 2
This beautiful late hardtop V56 is in her original ownership, and her tachometers indicate 152 running hours from new – with regular Volvo Penta agent servicing to maintain her in prime condition. Her Midnight Blue still gleams and she was very highly specified from new – to include reverse cycle air-conditioning, Hydronic heating and demisters, upgrade Onan generator, 325 Turbojet and beefed up mooring gear. With the ease of a dinghy garage and a hi-lo bathing platform, she is a substantial and yet versatile all-weather cruiser.
She wants for nothing, and is rare in being the sought-after two stateroom layout. We note that she currently holds Small Vessel Coding to Category 3 (all required kit will be included at point of sale), and will be due for her regular maintenance and Volvo Penta service in January 2016.
We were visiting the London Boat show with no intention of buying another boat. However, when we saw DASH we fell in love with her and thought that she would be the absolutely ideal boat for the Solent, trips to the French coast and the Channel Islands (where we used to live). Her large engines give lots of options; to either just pootle around in the Solent, or make a run for it if the weather blows up on the way back from Jersey. We are now selling her as we have moved our boating focus to the Med.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive). She is Part 1 British Registered.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Teak laid cockpit, side deck stairs and bathing platform.
- GRP hull and superstructure (Midnight Blue hull stripe, white lower hull and superstructure).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Twin Volvo Penta D13-900HP diesels on conventional shaft drives.
- Twin ZF reduction gearboxes.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 152 as of November 2015.
- Cruising speed – approx 29 knots, maximum speed – approx 38 knots.
- Volvo Penta service and lift ashore in January 2015.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Direct shaft drive.
- Twin rudders.
- Nickel aluminium propellers.
- Power-assisted hydraulic steering system with adjustable steering wheel.
- 95kgf bow thruster.
- Electric-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators at helm position.
- Full engine instrumentation and electronic engine controls at helm position.
- Rudder position indicator.
- Rope cutters.
- 24V engine start & auxiliary power batteries.
- 4 x heavy duty (120Ah) batteries for engine cranking.
- 4 x heavy duty (120Ah) batteries for domestic circuit.
- Battery link switch.
- 75 Ah float and 5Ah battery chargers.
- Engine alternators for charging with blocking diodes.
- 9.5kW 50Hz Onan generator (241 indicated hours run at November 2015) with hydro-hush exhaust system.
- 220/240v shore support inlet in locker.
- 3 x automatic electric bilge pumps.
- Manual emergency back-up bilge pump.
- Capacity 2210 ltr (486 gallons) in two NS8 marine grade alloy fuel tanks.
- Twin fuel gauges at helm position.
- Fuel filler.
- Capacity 372 ltr (82 gallons).
- Water heated by engine heat exchange and 240V immersion heater.
- Galley water individually filtered.
- Water filler.
Blackwater holding tanks:
- Two black-water holding tanks (System 2).
- Raymarine C120W colour chart plotter interfaced to Raymarine DSM300 sounder/fish finder module, ST60 Wind and 4kW 48” High Definition open radar scanner.
- Platinum + UK & Ireland electronic charting.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
- Raymarine ST60+ speed and log
- Raymarine ST60+ echo sounder with depth alarm.
- Sea-Me dual band radar reflector.
- Plastimo Offshore high speed steering compass.
- Simrad RS87 DSC VHF.
- ACR remote control search-light.
- Full set of IMCO navigation lights.
- Riding light.
- Twin electric horns.
- Sandstone galley worktop.
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
- Large fridge with freezer compartment.
- 3 zone ceramic hob.
- Panasonic combination microwave oven with grill.
- Stowage cupboards, lockers, bin, drawers and under-floor stowage bin.
- Fresh water electric quiet-flush toilets with system to holding tanks.
- Hot and cold transom shower.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Full reverse cycle Mediterranean specification air conditioning with SMX digital controls.
- Eberspacher Hydronic system to provide heating to saloon, master cabin, forward cabin and both heads, 2 x cockpit outlets and 4 x screen demister outlets.
- Saloon LCD TV/DVD/Radio/CD/Stereo system.
- 19” LCD TV & DVD player in forward cabin.
- iPod docking station to saloon.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 2 cabin layout with full beam Master Cabin and Forward Cabin with scissor berths; lower saloon converts to occasional double berth.
- Serotina cherry gloss interior finish.
- Cream leather upholstery.
- Oatmeal Berber carpet.
- Avonite worktop to galley.
- 6 x mosquito screens for fitting to portholes.
- 10 x scatter cushions.
- L-shaped sofa.
- Cocktail cabinet.
- Quilted blankets and bed linen.
- Individual helm seats with sit/stand facility.
- U-shaped sofa opposite helm position.
- Electric dropping windows port and starboard.
- Anchor winch remote control.
- Horn button.
- Chart table.
- Twin windscreen wipers.
- Windscreen freshwater pressure wash.
- Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ indicators.
- Fuel contamination warning lights.
- 12V outlet.
- U-shaped seating/dining area – upholstery Movida Met Weiss with Movida Met plate inlay.
- Cockpit lighting.
- Stainless steel grab rails.
- Cockpit wet-bar with refrigerated compartment, sink & BBQ.
- Sunbed aft.
- Transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder and with electro-hydraulic raise/lower facility (400kg/882lb capacity).
- Icemaker under cockpit to saloon steps.
- Hydraulic telescopic passerelle 3.2m.
- Remote controlled searchlight.
- Foredeck freshwater anchor/deck wash system.
- Electric GRP hard top with glass panels.
- Stainless steel cupholders.
- 11 x blue low level lights to cockpit area.
- Additional remote for garage door, passarelle and hi-lo platform.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel self-stowing anchor with 50m chain (10m fitted in addition to standard).
- Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm position controls; remote control.
- Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve.
- Stainless steel bow plate anchor protection.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- All exterior covers in dark blue canvas.
- Foredeck sunbed cushions with storage bag.
- Navy cockpit cover.
Tender & Outboard:
- Williams 325 Turbojet tender – serial GB-WMRT224K011.
- Williams 325 bathing platform tender chocks and tie-down kit.
- Dinghy stowage garage beneath cockpit sunbed, with hydraulic lift system and electric winch for recovery of the tender.
- Avon 6-man Super valise liferaft (service date unverified).
- Automatic FM-200 fire extinguishers in engine room and generator space.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.