2011 Jeanneau Leader 9
Lymington, Hampshire, Großbritannien
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Lymington, Hampshire, Großbritannien
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- £ 104,950 Versteuert (EUR 122,766)
Absolutely mint one-owner 2011/12 example of this super versatile hardtop 4-berth cruiser by Jeanneau. Single, economical and robust 260HP D4 diesel, bowthruster, heating, galley with microwave. What more could you need?
Please contact Hugh Rayner at +44 (0)1590 679222
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Jeanneau SPBI
Länge über alles: 31 ft 11 in
Breite: 11 ft 3 in
Tiefgang min.: 2 ft 11 in
Tiefgang max.: 2 ft 12 in
Gesamtleistung: 260 HP
Marke des Motors: Volvo Penta
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 260 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 4
Anzahl Kabinen: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
“We purchased Little Angel to replace our Jeanneau 36 when we moved from Brighton. We are really pleased with the boat spec. and the overall space she provides. We have relaxed and enjoyed taking the family and grandchildren around the coast, as much as just for the two of us. She handles nicely and is well mannered, whether at speed or pottering and I have taken her out single-handed on several occasions.”
Little Angel has obviously been very well cared-for and loved by her owners – who have owned her from new. She is very comfortable – with electric sunroof, sun-pads, cockpit fridge up top, and a very cosy saloon, fully-fitted galley (all clinically clean), diesel cabin heating, and four comfortable berths. Her single and economical D4-260HP diesel gives impressive economy, with single engine maintenance benefits, and strong performance from its 4 cylinder, turbocharged and supercharged cast-iron block.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms to the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B8/C10.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Sides and deck in Jeanneau white GRP.
- Teak to cockpit and aft platform.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Single Volvo Penta D4-260HP diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 59.8 at September 2016.
- Engine serviced: 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Volvo Penta hydraulic steering.
- Volvo Penta hydraulic trim tabs with controls and indicator panel at helmsman position.
- Vetus bowthruster & joystick.
- Engine and service batteries.
- Shore power connection; including cable.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Fresh water system in bathroom – wash basin and shower.
- Hot water system (calorifier).
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps.
- Total capacity of 490 litres.
- Total capacity of 160 litres.
- Black water holding tank.
- Instrument panel.
- Helmsman seat – position helm or stern.
- High-speed compass.
- Raymarine C90-W multifunction screen plotter.
- Pacific portable VHF with charger.
- 80 litre Waeco refrigerator.
- Hot/cold shower on aft deck platform.
- Electric WC.
- Hot/cold umbilical shower and sump drain to heads.
- Sony CD stereo system with loudspeakers.
- Internal and external courtesy lights, with cockpit blue light switching.
Summary of Accommodation:
- U-shaped sofa and table (Convertible to double v-berth).
- Galley with stainless steel sink, cupboards and fitted cutlery drawer.
- Quality Taupe/Due Macaron interior and upholstery.
- Interior curtains to section off forward berths.
- Aft cabin (double) with hanging locker and two reading lights.
- Storage lockers under forward seating.
- Extra cushions for cockpit conversion and sunpad forward.
- Deck hatch shades and internal black-out covers.
- Webasto AirTop diesel-fired cabin heating.
- Stainless steel guard rails, anchor roller and plate.
- 6 x cleats.
- Foredeck hatch.
- Mast with anchor lights.
- Ensign staff.
- Teak-laid bathing platform & cockpit.
- Cockpit table (teak panels unfold to create double sun bed in cockpit).
- Swim ladder.
- Cockpit refrigerator and sink with hot/cold tap.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar electric windlass with dual controls.
- Anchoring kit.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Foredeck sun bed cushions.
- Aft canopy enclosure
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine compartment (test dates unverified).
- Manual extinguishers through accommodation (test dates unverified).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.