2011 Comet 100RS
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / diesel
- Limassol, Zypern
- aktueller Preis:
- EUR 4,250,000 Nicht versteuert
Comet 100 RS for sale. A unique boat. Custom built. High performance. State of the art communications systems. Spacious accomodation. Unbelievably quick. Room for 8 guests and 4 crew.
- T: [+44]  1803 834 864
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- W: www.networkyachtbrokers.co.uk
Please contact Phil Howling at 01803 834864
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Comar Yachts
Länge über alles: 31.0 m
Breite: 6.70 m
Tiefgang min.: 2.50 m
Tiefgang max.: 5.0 m
Verdrängung: 68000 kg
Ballast: 24000 kg
Gesamtleistung: 375 HP
Marke des Motors: John Deere
Motortyp: 6081 AFM
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 375 HP
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 4
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 4
Anzahl Kabinen: 6
Anzahl Toiletten: 5
Built in 2011 by Comar to a design by Valicelli in Italy
- Hull, deck and superstructure are E-Glass and carbon composite formed over male plugs with vacuum bagged laminates and dual density Corecel foam core.
- Hull and superstructure are post cured and painted in Dark Grey Awlgrip.
- All exterior surfaces are filled faired and finished with International Paint system.
- The entire deck including the steering and seating cockpits are sheeted with 10mm x 50mm teak decking quarter-sawn planks with no visible fastenings and perimeter margins to bulwark and cockpit
- The keel fin is fabricated from high tensile steel coated and faired for underwater use, then bolted to the cast lead bulb and glass lap joined.
- Two custom internal hydraulic cylinders control the lift keel and a lock cylinder to lock the keel in the up position.
The rudder is elliptical in shape and fabricated of fibreglass with closed cell polyurethane and mounted on two stainless steel AISI 316 ball bearings
- John Deere 6081 AFM75, 6 cylinder 375 HP Engine
- Twin Disc MG5061SC Gear box
- Steering is connected via under deck quadrant spectra lines and rudder bearings top and bottom
- Cortesi and Casadei electrical control board with single pole switches and LED alarms.
- 24V DC system comprises total of 700 Amp of gel batteries isolated in watertight wood and fibreglass boxes with safety covers
- 2 x 100 Amp 12v engine batteries
- 1 x 100 Amp 12v generator battery
- 1 x 80amp 12v alternator for engine battery
- 1 x 100amp 24v spare alternator for service battery
- 1 x 220v 80 amp charger for service battery
- 1 x 220v 40 Amp charger for the engine battery and generator
- 1 x Kohler Model 28 30kw Generator with PTO
- 1 x Shore power 220V 50 A 25m
- 1x 24/220v inverter 4000w
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- 2 x Schencker water makers 100l/hr (model number).
- 1 x Condaria HVAC system with fancoils in all cabins.
Sails & Rigging
- Three Spreader carbon Hall Spars rig with keel stepped mast, park venue boom and integrated carbon spinnaker pole, removable inner forestay
- Banmar standing rigging, boom vang and backstay hydraulics
- Harken deck hardware throughout
- Harken Black Magic Tackles, Rails, cars, blocks etc
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1120.3 winches for jib sheet
- 1 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1120.3 winch for mainsail sheet
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1000.3 winches for halyards and reef points
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1000.3 winches for running and spinnaker sheets
- 1 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 60.2 winch for mainsheet traveler
All by One Sails Italy August 2011
- Main Millennium one piece, Double Taffeta, Carbon and Technora, 3 reefs, Carbon full battens, 273.4 Sq m
- Genoa Millennium one piece furling, as above with UV strips and foam luff, 190.8 Sq m
- Stay sail Millennium one piece, with soft hanks and removable inner forestay 116.7 Sq m
- Gennaker A5 Matrix Tri Radial with snuffer 520 Sq m
- Storm Sails Tri-sail and Storm Jib both cross cut Dacron in orange, 63 and 47 Sq m
- All hatches are custom made forward flush mounted
- Tender and Outboard
- Stainless steel dodger/bimini framework
Anchoring and Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel mooring cleats
- 1 x Sanguinetti retractable mooring lines winch
- CQR 108 kg
- 100m 14mm high tensile steel chain
- Fire-fighting equipment
- Custom stainless steel fairleads
- Custom stainless steel pulpit, pushpits, stanchions
Sleeps 7 in Master Stateroom and 3 en suite guest staterooms plus accommodation for four crew
The interior is superbly finished in hand crafted solid teak trim and veneers, beautiful teak doors and satin finished varnished teak floors and white painted deckheads. All is finished in a simple modern classic style and is a blank canvas for a new owner to adopt to his or her own personal taste
- Overhead wrap around windows which flood the area with daylight
- C-shaped sofa and dining table for 10 people to port
- Pop up TV
- Coffee table
- Shelves and lockers to starboard
- Low level cupboards and drawers
- Cooker furniture with stainless steel protection and a gimballed, 3 burner gas cooker with oven
- Work tops are in Corian with a stainless steel handrail
- Sinks are stainless steel and taps for hot and cold water feature extractable shower for both pressurized sea water and domestic fresh water.
- Dining table
- ‘U’ shaped seating
- Accommodation for 4 crew in 2 cabins
Navigation Area (centreline):
- King sized berth to port
- Settee to starboard
- Huge amounts of storage space in drawers and hanging lockers.
- Spacious head and shower forward towards the bow.
- Extra sound and vibration insulation was used to ensure total acoustic privacy of the owners cabin
Guest cabins (mid ships):
- Twin singles
- Private head and shower
4th guest cabin (aft and to port):
- Convertible and can also be used as the Captains cabin
- Double berth
- Full en suite facilities.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.