Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Designer: Christophe Barreau
Garantie: 5 Jahre
Kiel: Anderer Kiel
Länge über alles: 43 ft 3 in
Breite: 27 ft 4 in
L.W.L.: 45 ft 8 in
Tiefgang min.: 7 ft 2 in
Tiefgang max.: 15 ft 2 in
Verdrängung: 20503 kg
Trokengewicht: 8900 kg
Engine Option 1: 2x 30 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (177 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (113 Gallonen)
- The ultimate experience of speed and the ultimate experience of comfort.
- The Catana 42 has an incredibly spacious interior with a 360° panoramic view.
- With direct access to the cockpit, its salon is the hub of the boat and is equipped with generous storage space.
- The light-filled cabins, perfect ventilation, excellent bathroom design, thermal and audio insulation all come together to make life on board easier and more comfortable.
- Now you can enjoy high-speed voyages and sail through stormy seas, effortlessly.
- The ease of manoeuvres and the extreme smoothness of the steering system are also there to help you maintain the speed of your Catana 42 easily.
- The shape of the floaters and the option of lifting the daggerboards in heavy weather give your Catana 42 a much higher standard of safety than other catamarans.
- With its original daggerboard system, your Catana 42 is also capable of beating into the wind at the required speed in the roughest seas and reaching the closest port when a storm is approaching.
- The Catana 42 is the only boat of its size that can maintain high average speeds, whatever the trim or weather conditions.
- A true distillation of the spirit of Catana, the Catana 42 provides its owners with an incredible range of technical innovations, exclusive to Catana, in this exceptional 12.6 metre-long sailing boat.
- It enjoys the benefit of every technical innovation perfected by the Catana shipyard since its opening.
- Its unique beam/length ratio, adjustable daggerboards, its tilted and tulip-shaped bows, aerodynamic coach-roof and torpedo-shaped hulls make the Catana 42 a sight worth seeing, at sea and in the harbour.
- At the cutting edge of recreational boatbuilding, the carbon infusion process, now standard on all models, ensures that the Catana 42 is an incredibly high-performance boat, as resistant as it is light.
- At 20 knots before the wind, and 12 knots into the wind, the Catana 42 offers its passengers an unrivalled level of comfort and safety for a boat of this size.