.**Not for sale in US waters.**
Azimut 70 is a luxury yacht of peerless elegance in its exterior design, she boasts graceflly sinuous lines defining spacious interiors, catering specifically to the needs and desires of at sea.
Call us if you have any question
In Nibral alloy with suitable area for improved handling
10 kW 24V SP200TC 13,5Hp Bow-thruster, Side power
Two 20 kW Kohler generator, located in the engine room
Two 220V, 50A shore power sockets
AC energy sources are controlled by the main electric panel in the auxiliaries room, supplied by a voltmeter and a frequency meter for the 220 V power. Energy sources are protected by fuse elements with a suitable calibration and they are installed on the net by remote breakers with remote control.
AC sockets: 220V for the main halogen lighting
DC sockets: 24V for soft lighting and emergency
• Voltage on board: 220 V AC – 50Hz (110V in the 60Hz version), 24 V DC,
• 12V DC.
• Main electric panels, installed as follows: Auxiliaries room (main panel)
• Helm station
• Junction boxes are installed in all areas
• Utilities- On the main electric panel, installed in the auxiliaries room: 24V: bilge pumps, oil drainage pump, davit, steering system, cable winder, gangway.
• 220V: A/C system, air extractor, fan, water maker, washing machine, shore power socket, tumble dryer
• Users - On the electric panel in the helm station: 24V: navigation instruments, instrument panel, wipers, horn, electric window, navigation lights, pilot seat, saloon lighting, cockpit lighting, dinette lights, galley lights, helm station lights, controls
• 12V: sockets, stereo system, VHF
• 220V: water heater, oven, ice maker, dishwasher, hob, fridge, sockets, battery charger, first generator battery charger, second generator battery charger, waste disposal unit
1 SEAFIRE FD-1300M canister (gas used: FM-200) in the engine room for local discharge. SEAFIRE power unit “Engine shut down system” to switch off engines, generators, extractors and fans off automatically at the same time as the gas is discharged.
Miami Beach Marina
300 Alton Road, Suite 101A and 108
Miami Beach, FL 33139