Imbarcazione che ha avuto un solo unico, appassionato e meticoloso armatore che non ha lesinato in manutenzione ed upgrades. Condizioni estetiche e tecniche realmente pari al nuovo, questo Sunseeker è stato varato nel 2012 e ha attualmente sole 290 ore di moto.
L'Armatore è seriamente intenzionato alla vendita e valuta proposte concrete.
INTERNATIONAL CHARTER SERVICES s.r.l.
mobile +39 340.3313529
mobile +39 348.9260702
This 40-knot speedster is as much about performance as it is about comfort. A high performance hull belies the space onboard, where accommodation is optimised. Both open and hard top versions are available. And as well as a choice of engines, there’s also an option in drive systems. The more compact pod drive saves engine room space enabling an enlarged master suite. Luxury is extended throughout with a large main deck area providing ample space for dining and entertaining. Large sunpads are positioned fore and aft and the garage provides ample storage for tender or jet ski. Down below the saloon and three guest cabins all offer a typically high level of comfort and feature their own entertainment systems.
Accommodation for up to 6 guests in 3 beautifully appointed cabins.
- Full Beam Master Cabin with King Size Bed, Chaise Lounge, Vanity Area and En-Suite Bathroom
- Forward VIP Cabin with Double Bed, Wardrobe and En-Suite Bathroom
- Starboard Twin Guest Cabin
- Hard top - Hydraulic lifting platform
- Raymarine Autopilot system ST6002+ in lieu of standard
- Raymarine E120 -12.1" Colour Radar plotter with Raystar 125 GPS Diff receiver and 4kw 48" open scanner in lieu of standard
- Raymarine Ray 240E Class D-DSC - VHF in lieu of standard
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth system in lieu of standard (Option to match other Raymarine equipment selected)
- Roman Blinds in Master cabin in lieu of standard curtains
- Safe - 2 brick - with Digital lock
- Shipping Cover
- Signwriting of boat name on stern in vinyl
- Stern docking Winches - Lewmar C3 fitted port and starboard
- Teak Cabin Stair Treads from Deck saloon to lower decks
- Teak Cockpit Decking
- Tender recovery roller system
- Vanity tops in toilets Master and forward in Granite in lieu of standard.
- Venetian blinds in lieu of standard curtains in the starboard cabin.
- Washer/Dryer located under the fridge.
- Winch - Lewmar Anchor winch upgrade from V4GD-24V to V5GD-24V.
- Air Conditioning in the cabins 1 x 8000 BTU 1 x 16000 BTU 1 x 10000 BTU
- Anchor chain - additional 30 mtrs of 10mm
- Black American Walnut wood finish interior in lieu of standard.
- Bow sunbathing cushions with folding backs rests
- Bow Thruster - Sleipner SP155TCi-24V - 10.7hp
- Canopy - Electric canopy for aft cockpit
- Carbon fibre effect console panels
- Cleats - Extra pair 10" Mooring Cleats fitted to the aft edge of the hull band below the hull/deck joint
- Cockpit upholstery and bow sunbathing cushions in sunbrella canvas in lieu of standard
- Galley worktop in lieu of standard
- Generator Upgraded to Kohler 17kw 50Hz (17EFOZD) in lieu of standard
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
Via Giovanni Amendola, 172