Specification Salona 42 Race
"Salona 42 Race that has only been used for a couple of races, large and
almost new sailswardrobe. ORC international and IRC configuration
(fractional and masttop downwind sails)"
Salona 42 is a pure double purpose yacht with good interior volumes and is also set up for short handed fast cruising.
The 2016 IRC-Rating is 1,113. In 2014 and 2015 the boat got 2 third places in the "Voiles de St. Tropez" with an amateur-crew who have never sailed together before.
The boat has been maintained professionally all the time.
About the sails: Specifications
We just sail two races a year. So the QUANTUM-Sails are used, but still in
good condition and always checked by a sailmaker. We changed the sails which
were worn (Main, Code2, Code3). The new sails were made by MIDI
VOILES/Formula. Material: Membrane Carbon Kevlar
- polair diagram Salona 42ibc
Length (m.): 12.80
Engine: Yanmar 30HP General
Owners manual and CE certificates, A Ocean by GL (Germanischer Lloyd). Tankage
Waste holding tank (app. 40 l)
Fresh water tank app. 120 l
Fuel oil tank app. 86 l under the seat bench (saloon) CONSTRUCTION
DECK & COCKPIT
- Vacuum infused epoxy based vinylester Hull & Deck
- IRC keel, 2.5m deep
- Shakewell flush racing seacocks
- Racing two-blade folding propeller
- Self-draining anchor/chain locker which includes stowage for fenders and mooring ropes
- Cockpit with 8 mm teak ribs/massive on cockpit seats
- two storage lockers in mid cockpit, outboard drained gas bottle (port) compartment
- GRP steering pedestal with compass
- Harken main sheet track (1 x 1,8 m) on the cockpit sole, 6:1 traveller
- Harken genoa sheet tracks (2 x 3,6 m), 5:1
- 2xgenoa car systems with ball bearings.
- Blocks Racing (by Harken)
- Mainsheet system (German) Black Magic Harken
- Deck organizers (by Harken)
- Winches: 4 Harken halyard 2-speed winches, sized 44.2; 2 Harken primaries/genoa sheet 2-speed
winches, sized 53.2; 3 winch handles with the PVC handle holders.
- Jefa Racing steering wheel, aluminum 52`
- 4 Nomen cleats
- carbon rudder on carbon stock.
- Nordic high modulus carbon mast fractional and tapered, painted- off white and double swept back spreaders (approx. 21°)
- carbon spi pole
- Carbon bowsprit / prod for A symmetric/code 0
- carbo foil by Harken on forestay
- adjustable spinnaker pole track
- windex wind indicator
- Nordic boom in carbon with two reef lines, one outhaul 8:1.
- gas pressured boom vang with an outer purchase block system.
- Discontinuous rod rigging with Nordic tipcups.
- Carbon magic wheel for backstay
- hydraulic mast jack
- lazy jacks
16 Quantum sails New racing sails (June 2015) Other sails:
Fusion M IRC: mainsail + Jib Code 1 ,2,3, 4
- Masttop gennaker R-1
- Masttop spi S-2 2x
- Masttop spi S-4
- Staysail with furler
- Code 0
- Fractional spi S2 (ORC)
- Fusion X mainsail with Harken cars
- Trysail, stormjib
- Raymarine ST 60 equipment, speed depth, wind, graphic
- Raymarine Autopilot ST 6001
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter GPS
- 3 x Maxi repeater from Tack Tick on mast bracket and remote control
- VHF Simrad RS87
- AIS transponder
- NAVIONICS charts West-Mediterrean (2012)
- Racing Computer with Toughbook
- RayTech Navigationsoftware incl. Trimtables
- owner's cabin IN BOW, 2 aft cabins and head unit.
- Ash wood, all main bulkheads are of basalt fiber, reinforced with vinyl ester and turned
- into a sandwich construction bonded to the hull (sides) and deck.
- OWNER'S (FORWARD) CABIN with large double berth towards fwd; access to stowage lockers under the berth; shelves above the bed along the hull port & stbd side; seats on both hull sides, forming shoe lockers; a double wardrobe with shelves and hangers
- AFT CABINS with double berth with a shelf above the bed along the hull side; a large hanging locker with double door and shelf above; seat which forms a shoe locker.
- FORWARD HEAD UNIT with GRP wash-basin, hot & cold fresh water mixing tap; water-flushed manual pump marine toilet; a front opening double locker with mirrored doors placed above the washbasin/
- SALOON with large, L-shaped settee port side, settee stbd side; a shelf above each settee along the hull
port & stbd side; stowage lockers under the seats and behind the backrests.
- twin stainless steel sinks
- mixing tap for hot& cold fresh water pressurized
- covered gas stove (on gimbals) oven and three burners
- WAECO C 50 refrigerator
- storage lockers with shelves and doors, storage with shelve and door placed below
- 12 V DC SYSTEM
- 12 V, 220V sockets
- Quick battery charger 12V 30A
- shore power dock side cable
- LED-navigation lights (bow port, bow stbd, stern, tricolor).
- alternator 60A/12V
- Inverter 220V / 200W
- CD player JVC with USB-interface
- interior and exterior (2012) speakers
- 2 x 12V AGM 170 Ah service battery and 1 x 12V 100 Ah engine start
- Emergency tiller in stainless steel
- 2 fire extinguishers.
- electric bilge selfpriming membrane pump for the central bilge, electric bilge pump for the aft bilge,
- Manually operated bilge pump in the cockpit.
- Aluminium Fortress anchor with leadline
- removable bathing ladder in stainless steel
- racing floor foam/basalt carbon
- Suncover for hull
- Saloon-table removable
- Stern bench removable
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.