BIG OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A SPECIAL YACHT.
OWNER IS KEEN AND OPEN FOR OFFERS.
Designed and built by Bill Dixon (Hull & Superstructure) in the UK, then Turkish Yacht Concept bought (5 units) and imported to Turkey to fill out. The difference is in the quality of the Turkish hand built interiors and woodwork (less GRP) offering a more luxurious feel and other mods such as the transom entrance via water tight door to the double crew cabin and access to the large engine room. This adds weight which brings further stability and improved ride with lower top speed of around 28 knots. Fuel consumption from the twin 850hp IVECO engines is excellent at 100 l/h total @ 12 knot cruise and this gives a range of around 300Nm with 15% in reserve.
- Total refit in -2015- 2016 winter (engines rebuilt, strengthening the bow section of the hull, all new electrics and plumbing/piping, new pumps, etc.)
- Passerelle/Crane in 2011
- 3.5m Tender with Mercury 9.9hp Outboard with cleats mounted on Hydraulic Swim Platform in 2010
- 8 man Self Inflating Life Raft
- Stern thruster in 2012
- Teak floors in the main interior deck & galley area in 2012
- New Interior Blinds and Cushions and Bed covers in 2012
- Dishwasher in Galley 2011
- Ice maker 2011
- 150 l/h water maker 2011
- New Tinted windscreen 2012
- New Dark Tinted Plexiglass Flybridge Wind and Spray Screens 360 degrees around flybridge 2012
- Larger batteries (Gel type, heavy duty, maintenance free) with better mountings fitted in 2013
- Larger 45kg Stainless Steel Ultra Anchor and 90m of 14mm chain in 2013
- Replaced Engine room extractor fans with larger units to improve cooling and heat build-up in 2013
- Satellite TV/DVD in all stateroom and crew cabin in 2012
- Upgraded Radar/Plotting software in 2012
- Stainless Steel strengthening and hull rubbing protection plates at all cleats in 2013
- Fishing Rod Holders in 2012
She has been lifted annually bottom inspected, cleaned and re-antifouled with new zincs every season.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
R4 K13 D135