Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Länge über alles: 39 ft 6 in
Breite: 13 ft 0 in
L.W.L.: 34 ft 6 in
Länge an Deck : 36 ft 10 in
Trokengewicht: 10180 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Anzahl Wassertanks: (100 Gallonen)
The 2 Plus 2 Option
- The 395 2 plus 2 has been developed as a result of owners indicating to Brooms a requirement for a boat that can provide more space for those who want to live aboard for longer periods.
- By limiting the number of berths to four it has been possible to create two spacious cabins and a larger deck saloon.
- This has the added advantage of providing plenty of seating for daytime entertaining on board.
- The general specification for the 395 2 plus 2 is the same as the standard version, but the fuel capacity is increased to 2 x 605 litres (2 x 133 gallons)
- The centrepiece of the 395 is a spacious area with access directly to the aft deck.
- Large u-shaped settee on the starboard side with sideboard opposite.
- Opening windows each side
Aft Master Cabin
- Brooms are renowned for their aft cabin design and this is taken further with the 395.
- Large double berth, twin dressing tables, two wardrobes, upholstered bed head, roof and individual reading lights.
- Mirrors, drawers and lockers.
- Two large windows in the transom provides plenty of light as well as providing a means of escape.
- Opening windows
Aft Master Cabin Toilet
- En-suite toilet complete with sea toilet, moulded wash basin and vanity unit with cupboard and mirror.
- Mixer taps with hot and cold supply.
- 240 volt shaving point.
- Towel rail and toilet paper holder, plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Opening vent.
- Separate space with hot and cold water shower mixer tap.
- Moulded in seat and all easy clean surfaces.
Upholstery and Interior Fabrics
- Attractive soft vinyl linings to cabin ceilings and hull sides.
- Good quality materials on settee, dinette and berths to owner's choice.
- All fire-retardent foam.
- Carpets and curtains throughout to owner's choice.
Forward Guest Cabin
- Fitted with twin 'v' berths with upholstered headboards and linings.
- Wardrobe, drawers and shelves.
- Roof and individual reading lights.
- Ventilation/ escape hatch in roof.
- Fixed ventilator.
- Sea toilet.
- Moulded-in basin and vanity unit with mixer tap.
- 240-volt shaver point.
- Opening window and fixed ventilator.
- Shower unit, towel rail, toilet paper holder plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- An attractive separate dining area adjacent and on the same level as the galley.
- The table lowers to make an additional berth.
- Storage under seats.
- A large shelf runs full length behind the backrest.
- Opening window.
- Engine and domestic batteries have a 12 volt system.
- Each engine has its own starting battery and both engine and domestic batteries are charged through diode splitters.
- A 240 volt ring main ring is installed for connecting to shore supply when ordinary domestic equipment can be used.
- All 240 volt and 12 volt circuits are protected by circuit breakers.
- The essential part of any serious cruising boat.
- Brooms years of experience provides an easy to work area.
- Complete with stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water mixer tap.
- Three burner hob unit and oven and grill.
- Electric refrigerator.
- Crockery stowage and cupboards.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Easy clean work surfaces.
- Only the best marine diesel engines are considered for the 39.
- The standard specification provides for single or twin inboard diesel units.
- For full details of the engine options and performance figures, please see price list.
- Each engine is fitted with full instrumentation, flexible mounts and shaft coupling, water cooled exhaust and silencer.
- Designed by Andrew Wolstenholme and our in-house design team headed up by Lucinda Westley the Broom 395 is of a modern design giving excellent handling qualities either when fitted with a single engine or twins to give speeds up to 27 knots.
- The hull and superstructure are manufactured by Brooms associate company Aquafibre.
- Excellent quality with isopthalic gel coat and resins, backed up by powder-bonded glass to reduce the risk of osmosis.
- Transverse and longitudinal stringers are incorporated throughout the hull for strength.
- The hull and deck joint is both riveted and bonded.
- Well laid out to provide an easy to work boat when either passing through locks, low bridges or mooring up, yet provides comfort and safety when cruising offshore.
- Easy access to the transom with built in steps both sides on the large bathing platform.
- The large deck area has an access door to port and starboard enhancing security when cruising with children or in inclement weather
- Full instrumentation with auto alarm systems, voltage, water temperature and oil pressure gauges, electric engine stop controls.
- Engine hour meter, compass, speed and distance recorder, depth sounder.
- Single lever controls for gear-change and speed control.
- Bathing platform with built-in steps to aft deck.
- Tinted glass except for upper screens.
- Full width mast arch, hinged for easy lowering
- Spray hood forward of mast, plus canopy aft
- 6 deck cleats.
- All-round stainless steel deck rails with opening each side and at transom.
- Fender baskets for four fenders.
- Handrail along cabin sides.
- Manual anchor winch.
- Anchor stowed in stem head carrier.
- 15 fathoms (27 metres) anchor chain.
- 4 mooring ropes.
- 4 fenders with lanyards.
- Boarding ladder on bathing platform.
- Ventilators in each cabin.
- Full set of navigation lights.
- Electric horn.
- Electric screen wipers.
- Mast deck lights.
- Chart Light
- Lights on transom steps
- Aft deck seat cushions.
- Table on aft deck.
- Toughened glass windows.
- Opening hatch in each cabin.
- Lower front screen cover.
- Ensign staff and ensign.
- Stainless steel fendering to deck edges.
- Simulated teak decking on transom platform and steps.
- Engine tachometers.
- Oil Pressure gauges with alarms.
- Temperature gauges with alarms.
- Speed and distance recorder.
- Depth sounder.
- Fuel contents gauges.
- Water contents gauge.
- Calorifier water system with immersion heater.
- Two showers.
- Ringmain connected to refrigerator, with 240 volt sockets in engine room. both cabins, saloon and galley complete with shoreline.
- Remote battery isolating switches.
- Seacocks on all inlets below waterline.
- Engine hour meter.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- 3 hand held fire extinguishers.
- Fire blanket.
- Electric refrigerator.
- Avonite work surfaces in galley.
- Gas hob and oven.
- Pressurised fresh water system.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Battery charger
- Battery state indicator.
- 2 sea toilets (one electric).
- Waste holding tank available (see detail on price list)
- 2 shaver points.
- 2 electric bilge pumps.
- High capacity manual bilge pump.
- Separate engine start and domestic batteries.
- Tool Kit.
- Gas cylinders.
- Cathodic protection.
- Antifouling - colour to choice.
- Navigation Equipment: Brooms have their own Electronics Specialist, quotations available for individual navigation packages.