(FACTORY DEMO) 2010 OCEAN EXPRESS 34 PILOTHOUSE PRO-AIR MULTI-HULL OFFSHORE SPORT FISHERMAN -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin 300-hp Suzuki 4-Stroke Outboards (4-Blade Stainless Surfacing Piercing Propellers) with only 18 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Fully Enclosed Pilothouse, Windlass Anchor, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Radar, GPS w/Chartplotter, Fish-Finder, etc.), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, (2) 20-Gallon Built-in Live Wells, (2) 5-Drawer Built-in Tackle Lockers, and MUCH more!
LOCATED OFF-SITE -- Please call or email listing agent for boarding instructions.
Ocean Express Powerboats offers a complete line of Catamarans ranging from the 38' and 42' Pleasure Cats to the 38', 42', and 49 Poker Run Cats. NEW "Sport Fishing Line"; 25CC, 32CCFS, 34 Pilot House, and 36SF Catamarans! Call or email our sales office for custom build / ordering details.
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Werft: Ocean Express
Länge über alles: 34 ft 0 in
Breite: 10 ft 8 in
L.W.L.: 37 ft 10 in
Tiefgang max.: 2 ft 0 in
Marke des Motors: Suzuki
Motortyp: 300-hp 4-Stroke
Marke des Motors: Suzuki
Motortyp: 300-hp 4-Stroke
Max Bridge Clearance: NA
Total Power: 300
Cruising Speed: 35-40
Max Speed: 50+
Fresh Water: 15
Hull and Deck Specs:
• Advance bottom design featuring 28 steps - creating lift and venting • Notched transoms utilizing surface piercing technology • Hi-tech composite hull with double bias unidirectional materials, special blend resin, honeycomb and balsa core construction utilizing 30 years of offshore technology and two A.P.B.A. World Championships • Hull and deck double laminated with double bias material • Stainless deck hardware • Custom stainless steel deck cleats • Offshore rigging throughout – heavy-duty wiring, stainless steel fasteners • Over 90 feet of custom 1-1/4” aluminum heavy duty grab rails • Built-in bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor bracket • Structural bulkheads and sister ribs • Heavy-duty rub rails • Large custom 80 square foot Pilothouse with elevated 360 degree visibility • Pilothouse seating for seven adults • Ten heavy-duty aluminum powder-coated pilothouse sliding windows with tinted safety glass • Custom pilothouse locking door featuring window, screen, and lever lock-set • Award winning Vision Air helm seat featuring swivel & slide action • Monster pilothouse helm module accommodating dual outboard instruments, multiple Fly-by-Wire shift and throttle quadrants, 6” compass, two laptops or two 12” screens, multiple electronic switch panels • Additional overhead electrical equipment area • Custom stainless steel wheel • Port and starboard pilothouse storage compartments • Custom stairway featuring 6 built-in steps to pilothouse • Heavy-duty windshield wiper • Bow and stern stainless steel eyes (optional stainless steel lifting rings) • Two composite 150 gallon fuel tanks located in structural cavity, bonded in place • Marine horn
• Gel coated and painted under deck compartments • Twin battery double pole shut-off switches, electric panel and access door • Custom battery boxes • Heavy-duty battery cables • Two “Group 31” heavy-duty A.G.M. batteries • Hydraulic steering (optional power steering) • Heavy-duty stainless steel tie bar or hydraulic tie bar • Custom ventilation systems • Two 1,100 GPH bilge pumps • Twin Racor water/fuel separators • Heavy-duty fuel lines • Two high speed bronze water pick-ups supplying two live wells and wash-down pump • Two 500 GPH live well pumps • Two bronze water shut-off valve • Two custom wiring chases
• International running lights • Oversized cockpit with mezzanine seating to oversee aft deck activity • Rear cockpit padded combing panels • One piece self-bailing cockpit liner with two scuppers • Two “in-floor” fish/storage boxes (removable) • Built-in boarding platform with non-skid surface and dual handrails • Built-in 4-step stainless steel boarding latter • Two built-in cockpit exit steps • Over 30 LED courtesy lights • Walk-through transom • Two 20 gallon built-in live wells • Dual 5 drawer tackle storage lockers • Four deck mounted rod holders • Two built-in rod storage compartments • “Blue Sea” electrical 12/120 distributor panels, or equivalent • 15 gallon freshwater storage (optional 30 gallon)
Port Galley and Head:
• Electric head with pump-out • 15 gallon sanitary holding tank • Built-in sink and faucet • Built-in storage compartment • Mirrored bulkhead • 12 volt lighting • Stair entrance with courtesy lights and 1-1/4” aluminum hand rails • Padded headliner • 110 volt ground fault receptacle • Stand-up shower
• Large 6’ counter-top with built-in sink and simulated teak back splash • Base cabinet storage • 110 amp built-in refrigerator • 6’ overhead galley storage • Electric two-burner stove • Microwave • 110 volt ground fault receptacle • Overhead lighting • Two 8” x 24” cabin windows and screens • Simulated teak floor (optional carpeting) • Large storage shelf
• Forward cabin Queen size berth • Built-in Storage Compartment • 12-volt lighting • Stair entrance with courtesy light and 1-1/4” aluminum hand rails • Two 8” x 24” cabin windows and screens • Swing out storage cabinet (mirrored back) • Hanging locker area • Simulated teak floor (optional carpeting) • Triple Storage Compartments under Berths • 110 volt ground fault receptacle • Padded headliner
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.