2009 NEB - Nelson Marek ACK 55
NY, Vereinigte Staaten
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
Call For Pricing
- einmotorig / diesel
- NY, Vereinigte Staaten
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 349,000 (EUR 323,658)
Something Very Special
Sail a 55' rocket ship solo or with a full crew. Scoot is set up for either.
Now is the time to plan a demo sail as Scoot's home lake waters are falling!
Scoot represents a unique example of a high tech daysailer that’s conceived for shorthanded sailing, exciting performance and low maintenance. Twin steering wheels and rudders, roller furling mainsail, no running backs stays, and finger tip hydraulic sail controls make this 55 super easy to handle.
An 8’ up or 12’ down push button hydraulically operated lifting keel ensures that Scoot lives up to her name and can still access shallow harbors and marinas. An uncluttered deck layout with no bright work allows her crew to be off the boat within minutes of docking or mooring after a quick rinse down.
Scoot is the perfect vessel for a sailing aficionado who loves the exhilaration of sailing fast but doesn’t want the hassle of crew or maintenance. With a weight of under 10 tons she would also make a great auxiliary sailing tender for a large expedition motor yacht.
Compare to 2009 Ciao Gianni now listed at over a million dollars. Own Scoot for a fraction of that!
Scoot is in the water and ready for a test sail. Don't miss out.
Please call David Malkin for an apointment or additional information at 410-280-2038 ext 115 or 443-790-2786 or Email David@NorthPointYachtSales.com
Come see why North Point Yacht Sales is making a difference.
Please contact David Malkin at 410 280-2038
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Länge über alles: 55 ft 0 in
Breite: 10 ft 1 in
L.W.L.: 53 ft 0 in
Tiefgang min.: 8 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 12 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 18260 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 30 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Anderer Motor
Antrieb Typ: Sail drive
Motorleistung: 30 HP
- New Awlgrip hull paint (custom gray)
- New Boom Awlgrip paint (black)
- New bottom paint vc 17 (bottom have been soda blast before for a best bottom paint finish)
- New full set of 3di 760 sail from NS : 1 mainsail square head, 1 L-M jib, 1 M-H jib ( sail area increase by 10%)
- 2 set of New jib track and cars + footblocks for jib sheet
- 2 New Harken winch for jib inhauler
- New Harken Hydraulic vang (stronger and more powerfull)
- 32" carbon fiber bowsprit for Asymetrical on top down Spinex profurl 5.0
- New square top 3di North mainsail (2:1) and jib hayliards
Exhilarating sailing performance at the touch of a button. Cruise easily at 10 knots up wind and tacks with out touching a line. Scoot was conceived, designed and built to provide the highest level of performance with the least amount of effort.
- New full set of 3di 760 sail from NS : 1 mainsail square head, 1 L-M jib, 1 M-H jib
- All carbon rig with Leisure Furl boom with hydraulic furling motor
- 28% swept back spreaders allow for a backstay and runner free operation
- New Harken Hydraulic vang
- Harken hydro 2.2 hydraulic power system manages both sail handling and keel lift
- Furling boom sheeted via 1:6 reverse purchase hydraulic cylinders housed below deck with push button controls from the helm.
- Jib furls via a Harken Mark IV unit 3 under deck system
- Custom carbon club boom - currently not installed
- 32" carbon fiber bowsprit for asymmetrical on top down Spinex profurl 5.0m
- VHF: Raymarine RAY218
- Radar: Raymarine G20 w/chart plotter
- Auto Pilot: Raymarine ST6002 w/remote
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine
- GPS: Raymarine
- Wind/Speed Log:
- Raymarine display / B&G mast wand wind indicator
- Raymarine speed indicator
- Magnetic Compass: Richie
- Stereos: Alpine w/(6) deck and (2) below speakers
Power for this elaborate hydraulic system is provided by two 8D batteries. These have enough power to run the hydraulics for a typical three-hour daysail and there is a Fischer Panda 24-volt gen-set which will automatically turn on should you need to recharge the batteries while sailing.
- Engine Type: Yanmar 3YM30C, @ 30Hp each
- Saildrive SP20
- Gori Racing propeller
- Cruise speed of 8 knots
Generators & Electricity
- Output: 24V DC x 110 Amp
- Generators: Fischer Panda AGT Batteries:
- Discover 12 VDC group 31 AGM
- (2) Discover 12 VDC 290 ah in series
- Steering System: Custom NEB carbon quadrants
- Helm/Control Stations: (2)
- Miscellaneous: NEB pre-peg intermediate carbon/epoxy tapered rudder shafts/JP3 bearings
- Self contained head
Designed by Nelson/Marek and built by New England Boatworks in 2009 to the highest standards possible.
- Carbon pre-preg epoxy composite over Nomex honeycomb and Core-cell foam cores. Vacuum laminated/heat cured to design spec
- Lifting 5000kg keel - fin and bulb. The fin was machined from a solid billet of steel
- The twin rudders are modest in size and canted at 19 degrees
The deck plan features a long cockpit with space forward for guests where the “cooler box” is located. There is a second seating area aft of the helm station. The seats are contoured and shaped to be comfortable at rest or while sailing. There are twin companionways flanking the keel trunk. There really is no interior to talk about. There are two pipe berths and a self contained head with holding tank. This design is all about being on deck.
- Anchors: FX 39 Fortress
- Spotlight: Aqua signal
- Everpac hydraulic portable mast jack
- Docklines, Fenders
- Safety Equipment
Other Sources of Information
The builder, New England Boatworks, has additional information about this boat at the following websites.
These are not functioning links. You will need to add the www.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.