For more information please contact Wythe Ingebritson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 207-664-8111
Please contact Wythe Ingebritson at 207-664-8111
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
Länge über alles: 36 ft 1 in
Breite: 10 ft 1 in
L.W.L.: 25 ft 0 in
Tiefgang max.: 5 ft 3 in
Ballast: 3750 lbs
Trokengewicht: 8900 lbs
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Anzahl Wassertanks: (20 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (20 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (20 Gallonen)
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
Undine is a beautiful example of the Sparkman & Stevens designed Morris M36 Daysailer.One of the last designs that Olin Stephens worked on, the M36 is the epitome of elegant simplicity with a graceful combination of classic lines and modern design and boat building. All control lines are led under deck to two winches at the helm, allowing the boat to be easily sailed by one person without ever leaving the wheel while the large open cockpit with over six foot seats provide plenty of room for family and friends. A North full batten main sail with lazyjacks and a self-tacking roller furled jib make setting sail quick and easy.
Undine was customized by her owner during the build process to include upgraded electronics, varnished teak cockpit table and backrest cushions, additional teak cladding on the truck cabin and cockpit coamings, electric winches and much more. She is for sale by her original owner who has enjoyed using her lightly and has kept her professionally maintained.
Hull & Deck
- Optional infused hull with high grade infusion resin.
- Hull is Off White Awlgrip, black single boot stripe, gold leaf cove stripe.
- Micron CSC Green bottom paint.
- Oyster White gelcoat deck.
- Varnished teak toerails and coaming cap.
- Teak cladding on cabin sides, inside coaming, and cabin backs.
- (2) 3” stainless steel cowl vents on varnished teak dorade boxes.
- Solar vent on the cabin top above the head compartment.
Located to starboard directly below the companionway, the galley is equipped with Isotherm 1.45 CUFT DC refrigerator with stainless steel liner, Corian countertop, mirror polished stainless steel sink, fresh water hand pump, garbage bin, lockers and drawers.
Herreshoff style with white bulkheads and gloss varnished cherry trim, two six foot long settee berths with throw pillows, twin end table lockers are forward of the settees. Teak and Holly cabin sole with gloss varnish.
Optional v-berth configuration forward with varnished trim throughout, cherry hull sheathing, overhead Bomar ss hatch with screen, two bulkhead mounted lights, and one custom drawer.
Located to port (opposite galley), the head is equipped with a Raritan PHII marine toilet, 20 gallon polyethylene holding tank, and Snake River external tank level monitor. Corian counter, mirror polished stainless steel sink, fresh water hand pump, trim is oiled teak.
- Yanmar 3YM20C with saildrive unit. 3-cylinder, direct injected, fresh water-cooled marine diesel.
- Spin-on fuel/water separator.
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Flex-O-Fold 16” two blade propeller.
- Custom Morris instrument panel at the helm including Faria gauges with SS bezels, ignition switch, start and stop buttons, and audible alarms.
- Morse single lever throttle with neutral safety switch mounted on pedestal.
- Two 12 VDC Lifeline AGM house batteries (new 2015).
- One Optima 1000M 60 Amp engine start battery.
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging.
- Mastervolt 12 VDC distribution panel.
- Shorepower and Battery Charger.
Electronics & Navigation
- ICOM IC-M402 waterproof VHF Radio w/additional cockpit-mounted Command Microphone.
- Raymarine C80 color GPS display mounted on pedestal at the helm.
- Raymarine radome with custom stainless steel mount on mast interfaced to C80 at helm (currently removed and in storage).
- Raymarine ST6001 autopilot with control panel mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, depth, & wind instruments with Tridata and analog wind displays.
- Alpine AM/FM stereo with CD player with (2) main cabin and (2) waterproof cockpit speakers.
- iPod interface for Alpine stereo.
- Ritchie 5” compass.
- Edson wire rope/chain steering system.
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
- Rudder bearing upgraded to Jefa bearing (2014)
- Teak rimmed wheel steering wheel.
- Canvas cover for pedestal and wheel.
- Canvas dodger with stainless steel bows, aft grab rail.
- Teak decking on cockpit seats.
- Cockpit seat cushions.
- (2) Electric Lewmar 40 CCEST winches.
- Overhead boom light (with dimmer control) to illuminate the cockpit.
- (6) Lewmar rope clutches leading all sail control lines to winches @ the helm.
- (2) Lewmar 40CCST winches (for Gennaker) with winch pads and hardware.
- Cockpit seat cushions.
- Varnished removable saloon style companionway doors with storage bag in cockpit locker.
- Removable teak helmsman foot blocks at helm
Sails & Rigging
- Carbon fiber mast by Hall Spars (painted to match deck).
- Hall Spars Boom (painted to match deck).
- Carbon fiber whisker pole
- North Sails Sunbrella “Quick Cover” (currently in storage)
- Traditional sail cover for use with lazy jacks (removes completely)
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders.
- New North 3Di full batten main with single slab reef and lazy jacks (2015)
- New North 3Di jib, self tacking (curved track) with Harken furler
- North Marathon 3DL 600 full batten main (very good condition).
- North Marathon 3DL 600 jib, (very good condition).
- Standard North Jib and full batten Mainsail (as a backup set).
- North Sails asymmetrical AP3 Gennaker package with sail, winches, and hardware.
- Navtec stainless steel rod standing rigging.
- Sailtec stainless steel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- New England rope low-stretch running rigging.
- Hall QuickVang.
- New low stretch Jib halyard, sheet and furling line (2014)
- Emergency tiller.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump (helm).
- Jabsco diaphragm 12-volt bilge pump with removable strainer.
- (2) dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Bruce 22lb anchor, 100’ ½” nylon anchor rode w’ six feet of 5/16” chain.
- Lines, fenders with fleece covers.
- Boat hook.
- Interior throw pillows.
- Life jackets.
- Varnished teak flagstaff with ensign.
- Stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Canvas mooring cover (cover’s cockpit and cabin house).
- Cabin sole cover (2014)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.