Iain Oughtred design, Guillermot tender. Professionally built, modern clinker ply construction, the design is based loosely on an 18th century ship's boat. This boat was Intended to be a tender to a large yacht. delightful and attractive she would make a lovely day boat for estuary cruising or fishing. Complete with 2hp Yamaha outboard, oars and all you need to get going, including full rain cover and engine cover, Rows extremely well due to its hull shape. There are lifting eyes on the transom and keel so she can be lifted on davits.
A longer 12'2" version of Iain Oughtred's Guillemot built as an open boat without sail. Constructed a little more heavily than the plans called for, it is a strong boat.
- Built using Robins Elite marine ply, American white oak and mahogany (utile), the floorboards are Douglas fir.
- Bronze and stainless fastenings and fittings. Brass keelband.
- Below the waterline the hull has been painted with Coppercoat antifoul.
- Yamaha 2.5 HP outboard, four stroke, with service kit.
- One pair of Gull oars, hardwood tipped, with bronze rowlocks.
- Mooring lines, fenders, buoyancy bags, an anchor with chain and rope.
Burton Waters Marina
Burton Lane End
Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN1 2WN