2009 Custom Iain Oughtred Guillermot
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Großbritannien
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- einmotorig / Benzin
- Lincoln, Lincolnshire, Großbritannien
- aktueller Preis:
- £ 3,000 (EUR 3,429)
Iain Oughtred design, Guillermot tender. Professionally built, modern clinker ply construction, the design is based loosely on an 18th century ship's boat. This boat was Intended to be a tender to a large yacht. delightful and attractive she would make a lovely day boat for estuary cruising or fishing. Complete with 2hp Yamaha outboard, oars and all you need to get going, including full rain cover and engine cover, Rows extremely well due to its hull shape. There are lifting eyes on the transom and keel so she can be lifted on davits.
Please contact Sales Office at +44 (0)1522 567404
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Tiefgang max.: 4 ft 6 in
Gesamtleistung: 2 HP
Marke des Motors: Yamaha
Motor Typ: Außenbordmotor
Motorleistung: 2 HP
A longer 12'2" version of Iain Oughtred's Guillemot built as an open boat without sail. Constructed a little more heavily than the plans called for, it is a strong boat.
- Built using Robins Elite marine ply, American white oak and mahogany (utile), the floorboards are Douglas fir.
- Bronze and stainless fastenings and fittings. Brass keelband.
- Below the waterline the hull has been painted with Coppercoat antifoul.
- Yamaha 2.5 HP outboard, four stroke, with service kit.
- One pair of Gull oars, hardwood tipped, with bronze rowlocks.
- Mooring lines, fenders, buoyancy bags, an anchor with chain and rope.
Burton Waters Optional Extras
Burton Waters Optional Extra’s
- Mooring Kit Boats up to 25ft From £120.00 inc vat
- Mooring Kit Boats up to 40 ft From £165.00 inc vat
- Four Life Jackets (Adult) From £250.00 inc vat
- Bowthruster 19ft to 36ft* From £3,193.97 inc vat
- Webasto Heating boats up to 30ft From £2,589.00 inc vat
- Webasto Heating Boats up to 40ft From £3,426.00 inc vat
- Webasto Heating Boats up to 50ft From £4,293.00 inc vat
- AntiFoul* From £12.50 per ft inc vat
- Cut & Polish* (Sports cruiser) From £20.50 per ft inc vat
- Cut & Polish* (Flybridge) From £22.50 per ft inc vat
- Survey Lift up to 9m £150.00 inc vat
- Survey Lift over 9m £185.00 inc vat
- Lift to transport up to 9m £185.00 inc vat
- Lift to transport over 9m £225.00 inc vat
*Price excludes lifts and launching
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.