2009 Cobalt 373
- vollständige Spezifikationen ansehen
- zweimotorig / Benzin
- Seattle, WA
- GFK (Fiberglas)
- aktueller Preis:
- US$ 275,000 (EUR 255,647)
The Cobalt 373 Express cruiser is in a class by itself. Cobalt's attention to detail, solid hand laid fiberglass and Kevlar hull, incredible ride, top quality finishes, hardware, and more all lead to more than just an express cruiser.....the Cobalt 373 is an experience, it's a pathway to a whole new way of boating.
This Cobalt 373 was ordered with every option including air, genset, bow thruster, skyhook, joystick docking control, sat TV and more!
You owe it to yourself to come in and take a look!
Detailed specs coming soon.
Please contact the Signature crew for more details or to view this boat.
John Cooper 206-909-8776 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tori Parrott 206-618-0197
Rick Shane 206-459-3852
Please contact John Cooper at 206-284-9004
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Garantie: 10 Jahre
Breite: 12 ft 0 in
Tiefgang min.: 2 ft 5 in
Tiefgang max.: 3 ft 6 in
Brückenhöhe: 12 ft 11 in
Trokengewicht: 21160 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 850 HP
Antrieb Typ: Heckantrieb
Motorleistung: 425 HP
Antrieb Typ: Heckantrieb
Motorleistung: 425 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (50 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: (230 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (42 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 2
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
Manufacturer Provided Description
With all the creature comforts of far larger boats, accented by megayacht-standard custom cabinetry, the 373 makes every best possible use of interior space. Case in point: the two full beds with conventional mattresses in lieu of the convertible cushions of a settee that other manufacturers term a "midberth." A solid panel secludes the master stateroom, opening and airing the cabin. The overall efficiency and roominess of interior spaces arise in large part from Cobalt's willingness to use multiple, complex molds in the fabrication of parts, leading to designs simply not possible to manufacturers restricted by their insistence on simple, unimaginative molding.Designed and engineered to exacting specifications for open water performance and saltwater durability, the 373 has been built ready to take on the traffic in coastal waters and inland lakes alike. Where competitors are quick to speak of "value-added engineering," a euphemism for the subtraction of the very best materials from a boat's construction in an effort to keep costs down, Cobalt has beefed the 373's design, calling for high technology in both materials and their application. The full-length stringer system has been reinforced with carbon fiber, laid up with vinyl ester resins, the solid fiberglass, Kevlar-strengthened hull bottom a full three-quarter inches thick. The structural bulkheads, of total composite construction, are vacuum-infused. Whalebones compound overall sturdiness.
- Mercury electronic shift with joystick docking and Skyhook.
- Bow thruster control.
- Mercury SmartCraft Vessel View multifunction screen.
- Garmin GPSMap 5208 touchscreen w/radar
- Two Garmin GM10 Multifunction display screens.
- Raymarine Ray240 VHF.
- ACR spotlight control
- Teak cockpit floor.
- Double wide helm seat.
- Reclining port side lounger.
- Aft wrap around seating to transom
- Fold away cockpit table.
- Cockpit galley w/Kenyon Electric BBQ, icemaker, hot/cold sink, and storage.
- Hardtop lighting with multiple color options.
- Walnut finished cabinetry.
- Port side seating.
- Toshiba TV.
- Jensen VM9022 receiver/DVD player.
- Direct TV Receiver
- MB Quart stereo
- separate zone control for air conditioning and heat.
- Beautiful Granite finished counter top.
- Plentiful Walnut finished cabinetry storage.
- Kenyon two burner electric cooktop.
- Large refrigerator.
- Large island style bed
- Two large cedar lined hanging lockers located on each side.
- Toshiba TV/DVD in concealed swing down door in ceiling.
- Sliding pocket doors for privacy.
- Separate zone control for air conditioning and heat.
- Large comfortable berth for two.
- Large cedar lined hanging locker.
- Love seat with underneath storage.
- Toshiba TV w/DVD player.
- Direct TV receiver.
- Separate shower controls and shower head.
- Vetus electric flush toilet.
- Twin Mercury Axius 496 MagHO 425hp engines w/closed cooling.
- BravoIII outdrives.
- Kohler 7.3KW genset w/soundshield.
- ProNautic 1260 battery charger.
- Automatic fire suppression system.
- Blackwater holding tank with macerator.
- Stainless steel windshield
- Bonded windows.
- Full enclosure.
- Teak swim platform
- Tracvision M3 Satellite receiver.
- Garmin Radar scanner.
- ACR remote spotlight.
- Fully welded bow rails.
- Custom bow cushions with headrests.
- Windlass with anchor, chain, and line.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.