Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Designer: Finot-Conq & Associates
Länge über alles: 33 ft 0 in
Verdrängung: 12566 lbs
Gesamtleistung: 29 HP
Marke des Motors: Yanmar
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Propeller: 3-Blatt Propeller
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 29 HP
Normalfahrt Geschwindigkeit: 5 mph
Höchstgeschwindigkeit: 7 mph
LOA: 33'9" (10.34m)
Beam: 11'9" (3.65m)
Max Draft: 4'5" (1.37m)
Yanmar 3YM30 29 hp Diesel
Fuel: 130 Ltrs (34 Gallons)
Fresh Water: 290 Ltrs (76.6 Gallons)
Holding: 80 Ltrs (17.7 Gallons)
Hull & Deck Inventory
White GRP hull with a shallow fin keel, two part stainless steel pulpit, guard rails, cockpit solid slatted wood floor, mast with twin spreaders and wire rigging, boom vang with kicking strap tackle, genoa furler, 2 x H40 2 STC Genoa sheet winches, 1 x H32.2 STC winch on portside, column mounted leather covered steering wheel, 3 bladed fixed propeller, 1 column mounted steering compass, stainless steel bathing ladder and cockpit shower.
- Raymarine C80 Colour Multi function display. (software not included).
- Quick Remote Electric Windlass up/down control.
- Raymarine ST70 (Log, speed & depth sounder)
- Raymarine ST70+ windvane anemometer.
- Leather covered wheel steering.
Owner's two cabin version, forepeak provides a double berth, aft cabin also provides a double berth, large saloon finished in a fruitwood stained Alpi with parquet type laminate sole and Trajan Sand upholstery. Seperate heads with wash basin, sea toilet and shower.
- Elegance 2009 Pack includes:-
- Quick Electric 700w Windlass.
- Delux saloon table.
- Forecabin - High units along hull.
- Galley - Draining Rack in Dresser.
- Radio/CD MP3 Player, 2 exterior & 2 interior speakers.
- 1 Additional 70 Amp Service Battery.
- Cockfit Shower with Hot & Cold Water.
- Wood Covered Companionway Steps.
- Saloon - Stainless Steel Leather covered handrails & s/s fiddles to shelves.
- Forecabin - mirror on fwd bulkhead.
- Gally - Fresh water & seawater foot pump.
- Aft Heads - 2 additional mirrors.
- Oceanair blinds & mosquito screens on deck hatches.
- Easy Sail Pack includes:-
- Genoa traveller adjustment from cockpit.
- Clutches on genoa sheet foot blocks.
- Backstay adjustment.
- Harken Speedgrip winch handles.
- Rope Cutter.
- Easy Docking Pack includes:-
- Side gates in guardrails.
- Additional Bow roller.
- White PVC steering wheel cover.
- Mooring warps & fenders.
Rig & Sail Inventory
This yacht has a sloop rig with a furling genoa and semi battened main sail with 2 automatic reefing points fed back to the cockpit. Lazy bag & lazy jacks.
2x 12volt 55 ah Optima Blue Top Deep Cycle Domestic Batteries (Replaced in December 2016).
1 x 12v 75 ah Engine Battery.
All batteries charged via engine alternator or via battery charger from 240volt Shore Power.
This is an excellent cruising yacht which is regarded as an extremely sea worthy boat with all controls in the cockpit for short handed sailing.
Lifted out for Annual Maintenance June 2016, works included re-anti-fouling, replacement of anodes, cleaning stern gear, hull compound and polishing.
One Owner Boat originally supplied by Bates Wharf which has been maintained on an annual basis by the current owner and is well equipped.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.