2008 Transpac Eagle 40 Pilothouse
La Conner - on Trawler Row, WA
Eagle 40 Pilothouse with Cummins electronic QSB-355 engine
Merrymac has been set up for comfortable inside passage cruising with the larger Cummins 355hp electronic engine. This raised pilothouse semi-displacement trawler will be ideal on the way to Alaska or cruising the Inter-coastal waterway.
Equipped with a fly bridge, Vetus bow thruster, SeaWise stainless davit, mast with lifting boom, large ground tackle package, Force-Ten stove & oven, dual refers and a freezer.
Her owner has upgraded the electrical with a Mase genset, Xantrex true sine-wave inverter, large house battery bank and Xantrex monitor.
She has a Raymarine electronics suite featuring the C-80 multifunction display, GPS and radar. An LCD television with Raymarine satellite is in the comfortable salon.
Merrymac is beautifully maintained. She is ready for your family's next expedition.
Call Steve Scruggs, CPYB for full information on Merrymac. Anytime at 206-321-2164. Let's make an appointment for a private viewing.
Please contact Steve Scruggs at (206) 321-2164
Zusatzinformationen, Zubehör und Ausstattung:
Name des Schiffes
Werft: Transpacific Marine Co., Ltd. - Taiwan
Designer: Ken Hankinson Associates
Flagge: United States
Länge über alles: 40 ft 6 in
Breite: 14 ft 6 in
L.W.L.: 36 ft 10 in
Tiefgang min.: 4 ft 6 in
Verdrängung: 28000 lbs
Stehhöhe: 6 ft 4 in
Gesamtleistung: 355 HP
Marke des Motors: Cummins
Motortyp: QSB-355 HO
Motor Typ: Innenbordmotor
Antrieb Typ: Direktantrieb
Motorleistung: 355 HP
Anzahl Wassertanks: (220 Gallonen)
Anzahl Treibstofftanks: GFK (348 Gallonen)
Anzahl Fäkalientanks: (25 Gallonen)
Anzahl an Einzelbetten: 4
Anzahl an Doppelbetten: 1
Anzahl Kabinen: 1
Anzahl Toiletten: 1
The Eagle 40 can be boarded from either side of the pilothouse or from the cockpit directly into the salon. This arrangement makes for great flow thru ventilation.
The interior has a warm feel due to the light teak joinerywork. Teak & holly sole throughout is very tradional.
The pilothouse is wide and offers a helm seat that can fold away, and on port is a long copilot seat with table. This seat can convert to a pilot berth that will be coveted by all grand kids.
Down a few steps heading forward is the master cabin with port & starboard single berths. There is abundant storage. Overhead are three Lewmar deck hatches, each with screen.
The head can be accessed from the companionway or directly from the forward cabin. It features a large stall shower, Vacuflush system and solid surface counter tops.
Heading aft is the galley and large salon. On starboard are the refer and dual freezers. Mounted above is an LCD television on a pivoting bracket, supplied by a Raymarine satellite system. A sitting area is aft of the freezers.
On starboard is the L-shaped settee and hi/low table. The table has two hinged leaves allowing dining for a big crew. When lowered it forms a large queen berth.
Heat is provided by a Heatercraft hydronic unit supplied by the engine with a 3-speed fan control.
- Port & starboard berths
- - with pure Latex hypoallergenic mattresses
- Abundant storage
- 2ea Lewmar deck hatches with screens
- 1ea Lewmar large egress deck hatch with screen
- 4ea Lewmar portlights - great ventilation
- Vacuflush system
- 25-gallon holding tank
- Tankwatch 4 monitor
- Sanigard filter for tank vent
- Large shower stall
- Solid surface counters
- Lewmar opening portlight
- Large chart table with chart storage under
- Starboard helm chair - folds away when desired
- Copilot seating on port with table
- - Converts to pilot berth
- Great sight lines
- Dual side doors
- L-shape settee
- - Converts to queen berth
- Hi-Lo table with dual leaves
- Seating on starboard side
- LCD television on swing bracket
- Raymarine satellite television system with Direct TV decoder
- Heatercraft hydronic heat - supplied by engine - 3-speed fan
The galley and pass thru bar are located at the front of the salon, within easy reach of the pilothouse. She features a Nova Kool refer & freezer combination and a separate Nova Kool frefrigerator, plenty of space for expedition vacations.
- Force-Ten stainless stove & oven
- Nova Kool refrigerator & freezer - model RU602DC
- Nova Kool refer - model F5810DC (second refer for additional space)
- Granite counter tops
- Teak cup and mug rack
- Dual stainless sinks - deep
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Raymarine C-80 color multifunction display
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine 4-Kw radar - 24-inch dome
- - Mounted on mast
- Raymarine ST-60 Tridata - Speed, depth & water temp
- ComNav 1001 autopilot
- - Accu Steer HRP 11-12 autopilot pump
- - ComNav remote control with jog lever
- Icom IC-M504 VHF radio
- Weems & Plath ships clock & barometer set
- Raymarine 45 STV satellite television system
- Vizio 22-inch LCD television - model VO22L
- - Mounted on a pivoting bracket - starboard side of salon
12-volt DC electrical:
- Blue Seas DC breaker panel w/ digital gauges
- Blue Seas remote solenoid battery switches
- - Controls at helm
- Blue Seas Automatic Charge Relay (ACR) combines batteries when charging
- Xantrex Link Pro battery monitor - monitor actual Ah consumed
- House battery bank: 6ea Dyno GC batteries - 735Ah capacity (2010)
- Engine start battery: H31
- 160-amp alternator on engine
120-volt AC electrical:
- Blue Seas AC breaker panel w/ digital gauges
- - Master AC inlet breaker with polarity indicator
- - Blue Seas rotary source switch (shore, genset or inverter)
- Xantrex XS400 true sine-wave inverter
- Mase IS-2.5S 2kw diesel genset
- - Yanmar engine
- - 147 hours on genset
- - Installed in Mase hush box enclosure
- - Mase remote panel at pilothouse
- - Separate start battery: Gr-27
- Shore power inlet w/ cord
- Galvanic isolator
- Xantrex TrueCharge 40+ multi-step battery charger
- Charles 5000SP 60-amp battery charger
Deck, Ground Tackle, Safety
- Mast with electronics mount
- - Lifting boom - covers full range of aft cockpit
- Bow storage box
- Stainless hand grabs
- Seawise stern davit system for dinghy
- Stainless welded bow & side rails
- Stainless anchor roller integrated thru the bow
- 35 Lb Genuine CQR anchor
- Anchor chain
- Muir anchor windlass
- - Remote at helm & fly bridge
- Wash down at bow
- Stainless bow protective plate - Extended length for extra protection
- Side deck access doors
- Stainless and teak swim platform
- Handling lines
- Vetus bow thruster
- - Control at helm & fly bridge
- Dual Racor fuel filter & water separator
- - Built in vacuum gauge
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- - Control at helm
- Groco raw water strainer for engine
- Jabsco oil change pump
The Eagle 40 fly bridge blends smoothly into the pilothouse roof line, providing a handsome low-profile look.
- Cummins engine instruments
- Engine controls
- Bow thruster control
- Windlass control
- Pilothouse seat with storage
- - LPG tanks stored in seat, vents overboard
- Sunbrella covers for fly bridge & seat
- Stainless bimini framework
Merrymac was updated with a modified bow chine to reduce any wave slap when anchored. This modification was performed in 2015 by North Harbor Diesel in Anacortes, WA.
A quiet bow area is a requirement for a good nights sleep!
- Reshaped chine at waterline to prevent bow slap (2015)
- Engine oil and filter service and new upgraded water pump (2016)
- Generator oil and filter service (2016)
- Varnish external woodwork (2016)
- Zincs (2016)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Personal effects, tools, objects of art and navigation are not incuded in the transaction. The dinghy & motor are not included. All items in photos may not be included in this offering.